Spirituality Thread - OBEs, lucid dreams, meditation, chakras etc

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I agree with this, but doesn't that mean that you are kinda agreeing with what we are saying about not knowing everything, therefore some of these things might be possible?
I don't deal in "possibility"

That sort of logic got us here with people believing they communicate with DEMONS...:stopitslime:

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
...and this has what to do with you thinking you can have tea and cookies with Casper? :usure:
I guess you haven't read it. From wikipedia (yeah, yeah, I know)

The Structure of Scientific Revolutions is a 1962 book about the history of science by Thomas S. Kuhn. Its publication was a landmark event in the history, philosophy, and sociology of scientific knowledge and triggered an ongoing worldwide assessment and reaction in—and beyond—those scholarly communities. Kuhn challenged the then prevailing view of progress in "normal science." Normal scientific progress was viewed as "development-by-accumulation" of accepted facts and theories. Kuhn argued for an episodic model in which periods of such conceptual continuity in normal science were interrupted by periods of revolutionary science. The discovery of "anomalies" during revolutions in science leads to new paradigms. New paradigms then ask new questions of old data, move beyond the mere "puzzle-solving" of the previous paradigm, change the rules of the game and the "map" directing new research.[1]

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
I don't deal in "possibility"

That sort of logic got us here with people believing they communicate with DEMONS...:stopitslime:

You might want to read up on Einstein, Newton, Freud, Susskind, etc

All of them dreamed BIG before they dealt with the hard science. Then again, you are nothing more than a number cruncher.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I guess you haven't read it. From wikipedia (yeah, yeah, I know)

The Structure of Scientific Revolutions is a 1962 book about the history of science by Thomas S. Kuhn. Its publication was a landmark event in the history, philosophy, and sociology of scientific knowledge and triggered an ongoing worldwide assessment and reaction in—and beyond—those scholarly communities. Kuhn challenged the then prevailing view of progress in "normal science." Normal scientific progress was viewed as "development-by-accumulation" of accepted facts and theories. Kuhn argued for an episodic model in which periods of such conceptual continuity in normal science were interrupted by periods of revolutionary science. The discovery of "anomalies" during revolutions in science leads to new paradigms. New paradigms then ask new questions of old data, move beyond the mere "puzzle-solving" of the previous paradigm, change the rules of the game and the "map" directing new research.[1]
i'm familiar with the book...what's that gotta do with you nikkas believing in demons?

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
My point is that its ALL neurological activity.

Thats it.

Theres nothing magical about it.

I understand the desire and mystery to invoke some sort of "spirituality" about the goddamn thing...but its really not that complex.

How do you know there's no spirituality? How do you know? Again, there's nothing wrong with you saying you don't know because you don't.. Whatever book or speaker you got this from is guessing. It ain't hard to admit breh. You're guessing.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

All of them dreamed BIG before they dealt with the hard science. Then again, you are nothing more than a number cruncher.

Dreams don't mean shyt.

Testing, proof, and substantiation is everything.

Then again...I guess you thought they just sat around and believed the first thing that came to them.

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community

shyt, I haven't even seen any numbers so he needs another title breh...insulter, condescender, but I like guesser more

Daps
thoughts/emotions products of neural activity.

thats where the evidence supports TODAY. No word about tomorrow.

So to speak plainly the body and it's processes are simply a biological reactionary system to external stimuli, correct?

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Dreams don't mean shyt.

Testing, proof, and substantiation is everything.

Then again...I guess you thought they just sat around and believed the first thing that came to them.
:whoa: Einstein first had a dream about a train on a ray of light. Look where that led to. Come on bro :smh:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
How do you know there's no spirituality? How do you know? Again, there's nothing wrong with you saying you don't know because you don't.. Whatever book or speaker you got this from is guessing. It ain't hard to admit breh. You're guessing.

Anyone who asserts "spirituality" just doesn't understand neuroscience.

I'm not budging that.

I hate to get all nihilistic on you and make you feel like you're nothing more than a bag of chemicals on a calcium frame but...................................

you are.

Awe at the unknown? Is that spirituality?

If so, then thats nothing more than stimuli on neurology.

All this new-age shyt is an attempt at pushing the goalposts and taking to find refuge in the IDEA of "transcendance" because so many of these lames can't face the REALITY of the situation that they are nothing more than complex chemistry.