Spirituality Thread - OBEs, lucid dreams, meditation, chakras etc

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I'm up in the air about this phenomenon but let's be honest man, your anti-religious fervor (anti-demon sentiment) is an estimate guess like everyone else's estimated guess about things so none of us really know; stop bolding everything and answer the questions you were asked.
burden of proof is on the demon worshippers out here.

ya'll stay on that "oh well no one knows shyt"

fukk that.

stand by it.

if you believe you're out here parlaying with casper, don't run from that ridiculous bullshyt when called out on it.

I need to know whose face to laugh at.

Daps
Yes

There is only evidence to support this.

this sentence implies "thoughts, emotions, perceptions" exist outside of the stimuli they induce.
there is NO evidence of this.

There is evidence only supporting the former, not the latter.

If it doesn't the argument can be presented that the brain is simply a medium to manifest these processes.

Anyway what declares that the body should initiate these processes?

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Name ONE.

There is NO established external "emotion, thought, or perception"

I've linked you on The Coli multiple times. In one particular instance, the meditation of Buddhist monks affected lobe activity to the point of non-existent occipital area activity. Someone thinking of Oprah activates grandma cells. There are plenty of things that anyone who took the proper care and attention in their cog-neuro classes would know about. The concept of consciousness goes against the whole notion of us being slaves to our neural activity. Implicit, declarative...get it?

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
burden of proof is on the demon worshippers out here.

ya'll stay on that "oh well no one knows shyt"

fukk that.

stand by it.

if you believe you're out here parlaying with casper, don't run from that ridiculous bullshyt when called out on it.

I need to know whose face to laugh at.

Man you sound real dumb right now...you are guessing, we are all guessing...none of us knows what the fukk is out there so get off the high horse...and you still refuse to talk about how you came to believe that all of this spiritual and religious stuff is not real...where is your evidence since you are so 100 percent sure???go on, we are waiting.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
If it doesn't the argument can be presented that the brain is simply a medium to manifest these processes.

That doesn't mean any goddamn sense.

Did you just read what I said?????????????

There is NO evidence of what you're saying.

Anyway what declares that the body should initiate these processes?
you're just making shyt up.
There must be an observer to declare at what time and season to be, no?
WHAT????

nikka. I just said this shyt wasn't right.

There is no external perception, only the invididual perceiving things.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Man you sound real dumb right now...you are guessing, we are all guessing...none of us knows what the fukk is out there so get off the high horse...and you still refuse to talk about how you came to believe that all of this spiritual and religious stuff is not real...where is your evidence since you are so 100 percent sure???go on, we are waiting.

Nah man, this one book I read said that X was reality. I read it in a scientific journal man. You're obviously uneducated and can't understand BASIC science fam.

:dead:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I've linked you on The Coli multiple times. In one particular instance, the meditation of Buddhist monks affected lobe activity to the point of non-existent occipital area activity
That is neural activity WITHIN the brain. And?
Thats nothing external.
Someone thinking of Oprah activates grandma cells. There are plenty of things that anyone who took the proper care and attention in their cog-neuro classes would know about. The concept of consciousness goes against the whole notion of us being slaves to our neural activity. Implicit, declarative...get it?

Consciousness doesn't go against that notion...IF YOU UNDERSTAND THE NEUROSCIENCE.

Theres nothing external about this shyt.

AT ALL.

Its all stimuli. ALL. THE. WAY DOWN.

Rods/Cones => Ocular dominance colums => vision. NOT that fukking difficult.

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
Nah man, this one book I read said that X was reality. I read it in a scientific journal man. You're obviously uneducated and can't understand BASIC science fam.

Exactly; instead of sharing ideas and engaging in dialogue, dude comes in condescending everyone without providing any background or evidence behind his beliefs...elitist bullshyt that most atheists do...thats why you can't take them seriously

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

its funny how ya'll wanna shrug this shyt off but can't admit that you can't hold court when it comes to actually defending this magical bullshyt.

Keep laughing though as if "big bad science" is against "consciousness" or whatever you psychonauts think you're on.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

Guessing?

Theres NO GUESS WORK HERE!

ALL of these things are better explained with an understanding of neuroscience.

Daps
That doesn't mean any goddamn sense.

Did you just read what I said?????????????

There is NO evidence of what you're saying.

you're just making shyt up.

WHAT????

nikka. I just said this shyt wasn't right.

There is no external perception, only the invididual perceiving things.

You hold that thoughts and emotions are absolutely a result of neural activity yes or no.