Spirituality Thread - OBEs, lucid dreams, meditation, chakras etc

Daps
Look.

The brain can fuse memories and experiences to create experiences in lieu of actual stimuli causing those experiences...THAT DOESNT MEAN YOU DID THOSE THINGS.

What this comes down to is whether thoughts, emotions, and perceptions are a result of neural activity,

Or if neural activity is a response to thoughts, emotions and perceptions.

Absolutely one, or the other, or a combination of both.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
What this comes down to is whether thoughts, emotions, and perceptions are a result of neural activity,

This is interesting. I know what napoleon is saying. You can induce religious experience by turning off part of the brain with TMS. But can emotions change neurology? We don't know enough to answer that I don't think, from a scientific standpoint

swimmingpools

strawberry bubblegum
Daps
who gives a fukk what your emotions are though?

aren't you interested in confirming the legitimacy of these claims or are you just trying to have an uninterrupted circlejerk and race to the bottom of ridiculous claims.

You nikkas don't even know how flawed the arguments are, yet you're so inspired to wanna believe its true since you'll think you'll be "the first" to discover something or that "real science" is keeping you down or some bullshyt. Its a massive attempt at subverting the process of confirmation in favor of the same logic you employ in the rest of your daily working life.
You can bold the text all youd like, but you still havent answered the question I posed to you, but judging from your other responses I doubt you ever will so this is fruitless.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Yes

There is only evidence to support this.

this sentence implies "thoughts, emotions, perceptions" exist outside of the stimuli they induce.

there is NO evidence of this.

Not that its wrong, but there is NO evidence of this.

NONE

There is evidence only supporting the former, not the latter.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
HOLD

THE

fukk

UP

What sort of respectable "RETORT" are you gonna get to nikkas proclaiming their experiences with DEMONS son.
DEMONS

Man...tell me ya'll are joking right now.
:dead: language is just one tool of communication. Who the fukk cares what it is called. Let's call these demons XHCYGH67. Does that make it better for you? I think you're stuck on your own perceptions of what "demon" means

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Yes

There is only evidence to support this.

this sentence implies "thoughts, emotions, perceptions" exist outside of the stimuli they induce.
there is NO evidence of this.

Not that its wrong, but there is NO evidence of this.

NONE

There is evidence only supporting the former, not the latter.

Wrong.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
:dead: language is just one tool of communication. Who the fukk cares what it is called. Let's call these demons XHCYGH67. Does that make it better for you? I think you're stuck on your own perceptions of what "demon" means

nikka fukk all this goal-post moving.

If you use the term 'demon" you know exact what the fukk you're saying.

Do you SERIOUSLY believe you're interacting with demons out here?

Get. fukking. Real.

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
HOLD

THE

fukk

UP

What sort of respectable "RETORT" are you gonna get to nikkas proclaiming their experiences with DEMONS son.
DEMONS

Man...tell me ya'll are joking right now.

I'm up in the air about this phenomenon but let's be honest man, your anti-religious fervor (anti-demon sentiment) is an estimate guess like everyone else's estimated guess about things so none of us really know; stop bolding everything and answer the questions you were asked.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
nikka fukk all this goal-post moving.

If you use the term 'demon" you know exact what the fukk you're saying.

Do you SERIOUSLY believe you're interacting with demons out here?

Get. fukking. Real.
Oh so not only is your reality the only true one, but so is your definition of demon. :wow:

Since you're the almighty, why the fukk did you make this thread? :dead: