Spirituality Thread - OBEs, lucid dreams, meditation, chakras etc

swimmingpools

strawberry bubblegum
Daps
seeing things from angles?

Oh really now?
So show me the substantiation of these beliefs beyond mere assertion and wishful thinking that these concepts were true.
You are taking this as if what we are discussing has a personal affect on you, why? Who are you really trying to convince here with all of your ranting? Its not even coming off as a debate, its more annoying than anything.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
as frustrating as an educated smartass trying to school people with all those scientific terms but bringing NOTHING concrete to the table

drug interaction blablablabla neurology blablablabla

since you're so fukking smart. how about you explain us how the experiences described here derivate from all that science you seem to be so knowledgable about

the fukk are you talking about "concrete????????"

you've got idiots in here talking about communicating with the "demon world" and walking around the room via their "spirit"

its sheer bullshyt.

Look.

The brain can fuse memories and experiences to create experiences in lieu of actual stimuli causing those experiences...THAT DOESNT MEAN YOU DID THOSE THINGS.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
How the fukk am I supposed to do that on your level? You won't accept anything but....blah, blah, blah transcranial magnetic stimulation can trigger spiritual experiences so they are fake. Your brain is just having a chemical reaction, so it's not real...blah blah blah. Who gives a shyt? Those chemical reactions induce different perceptions. Does it matter if they are "hard science" real?

perceptions are NOT reality.

PERIOD.

I don't care if you would swear on your mother's ovaries that you claim these experiences were real...they WERE NOT.

To even think they were, means you don't understand shyt about the brain.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Further, who are you to say anything about anyone's experiences? Shouldn't science tell you enough to realize your bodily perceptions fail you on many occasions? How looking at something, changes it? Your one narrow view is just that :lolbron:

Daps

I just know too much about why these arguments are flawed for it to be ONE thing.

Its like you guys don't even understand how the brain works so you're sitting here trying to figure out how the sun rises without even understanding gravity or planetary mechanics.

Theres so much shyt thats wrong with this way of thinking that to even ascribe it to one flaw would take weeks for me to try and get you to not only understand, but accept that your argument is flawed.

This ain't about church, its about unscientific folks trying to make scientific proclamations.
YOURE one of the main offenders though.

To date, you have NOT supported an explanation for your stance nor a workable thesis for how your theory works beyond mere speculation.

That's not what I'm asking you.

I'm asking you about your life.

whether your parents ever forced you to go to church, and you researched and seen that it's all bull. Or you sought divine help got nothing so committed to what does offer help. Or even if you were always one who lives by modern science and just delved deeper.

Or whatever, whatever your story may be, is what I'm asking. I just want to know your story for a perspective:ld:

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
perceptions are NOT reality.

PERIOD.

I don't care if you would swear on your mother's ovaries that you claim these experiences were real...they WERE NOT.

To even think they were, means you don't understand shyt about the brain.
Breh I just dropped hints that I know about how the brain works. I'm familiar with that shyt. Look into TMS. I know these experiments about perception. Reality is not real either. Nothing is real.

heisenburrr

Have Fun Staying Poor
Daps
The brain can fuse memories and experiences to create experiences in lieu of actual stimuli causing those experiences...THAT DOESNT MEAN YOU DID THOSE THINGS.

there, see that wasn't so hard. now you're putting forth something valuable to the thread

I'm just as skeptic as you are.

But behaving like you are, you more or less come off as a complete a$$hole.

If there's a logical and scientific explanation for some of these "experiences". Then I'm sure some people, myself included, are open to hear them.

carry on

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
You are taking this as if what we are discussing has a personal affect on you, why? Who are you really trying to convince here with all of your ranting? Its not even coming off as a debate, its more annoying than anything.
who gives a fukk what your emotions are though?

aren't you interested in confirming the legitimacy of these claims or are you just trying to have an uninterrupted circlejerk and race to the bottom of ridiculous claims.

You nikkas don't even know how flawed the arguments are, yet you're so inspired to wanna believe its true since you'll think you'll be "the first" to discover something or that "real science" is keeping you down or some bullshyt. Its a massive attempt at subverting the process of confirmation in favor of the same logic you employ in the rest of your daily working life.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Breh I just dropped hints that I know about how the brain works. I'm familiar with that shyt. Look into TMS. I know these experiments about perception. Reality is not real either. Nothing is real.

nihilism has NOTHING to do with reality.

hell...depending on the day, i'm basically an existential-nihilist my damn self...what's this gotta do with "spirits walking around and communicating with demons?????????????????"

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Further, who are you to say anything about anyone's experiences?
Who am I? I'm who the fukk I am. Deal with it.

If you don't like it, make better arguments.
Shouldn't science tell you enough to realize your bodily perceptions fail you on many occasions? How looking at something, changes it? Your one narrow view is just that :lolbron:

THE IRONY...since so many people claim that these experiences led them to doing the very things that would otherwise be explained by other methods...:stopitslime:

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Who am I? I'm who the fukk I am. Deal with it.

If you don't like it, make better arguments.

THE IRONY...since so many people claim that these experiences led them to doing the very things that would otherwise be explained by other methods...:stopitslime:
I don't really understand. Aren't we basically both just say thing the same thing?

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I mean we both are saying perceptions can change how you view "reality". Some learn from that. Others don't. Your loss :yeshrug: