Spirituality Thread - OBEs, lucid dreams, meditation, chakras etc

Daps
@Napoleon I have a question.

I'm genuinely interested in your story about what led you to this point. Whether you used to go to church be open to the idea of spirits and did a complete turn heel to outright reject it and say 'fukk all that shyt', or was you just always at this position(?)

Cause I can tell it isn't just somebody who got tired of church and just said whatever. You're well-versed in where you stand and do have passion, so I think it's deeper.

I'm actually interested:manny:

heisenburrr

Have Fun Staying Poor
Daps
Intent?

People are make a lot of dubious claims with no effort to actually substantiate their claims, then treating anyone who questions it as a "non-believer" as if its OUR fault their theories make no goddamn sense.

Oh...i'm raining on YOUR parade too?

At this point? not much.

I wouldn't...but they haven't even done THAT.

...and whose problem is that?

How about this ?

Let's flip the script and put the burden of proof on you.

Can you demonstrate, unequivocally, with substantial proof that none of the shyt these people speak of is real ?

yo moms

drunk
Daps
Me, too.

When ever I'm alone in the shower i feel safe and secure, it feels as if i have a bunch of positive green orbs surrounding me. Then when i get out i feel like I'm suffocating from negative red orbs.

All the violence,bigotry,envy has made me very paranoid of this place we call Earth and the people it contains.

If only if there was some way i could balance these orbs and release the red ones so i can think clearly.

Definately look into this. I'm going to try this and see if it gets rid of some of the bad energy in my room.

Ive heard too many experiences from people I trust to not think that demons are real. And no theyre not, or were not, "believers" of these things themselves.

Moving on..Have yall ever cleansed your aura/space? Im good at picking up vibes from people and places, and I dont think its just a coincidence.

Im going to one of these shops around here tomorrow to do this then I'll tell of my experience.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
The fact that this nikka is in this thread reading all this shyt is proof itself that this shyt is fukking with him mentally. Someone who doesn't care about this "nonsense" wouldn't be so enamored with it to the point where he/she is vehemently attacking nikkas talking about shyt they seen/heard/felt w/e they want to describe it as. It's fukking annoying, I'm just reading because I'm interested and open minded but this nikka want to have some collegiate debate about the shyt as if that's what the premise of the thread was about. Dude's a believer and he eeno. It's like okay you think it's bs ight you can go in another thread or log off but no, you keep somehow coming back to argue with "fools and dumbasses" whom you censure and deem below you? Real fukking logic right there.

Its not fukking with me mentally jackass.

Its the fact that this shyt does NOT exist...and yet you tools are sitting around trying to legitimize something which amounts to nothing more to lucid dreaming and sleep paralysis.

I bet ya'll suckas KNOW NOTHING about even basic neuroscience...yet are trying to explain this shyt with nothing more than a couch-potato-level of understanding.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
How about this ?

Let's flip the script and put the burden of proof on you.

Can you demonstrate, unequivocally, with substantial proof that none of the shyt these people speak of is real ?
burden of proof is on the person asserting the claim.

oh...and like 99% of the things people are talking about can be explained through other means and an understanding of neuroscience...but hey, none of you have the time/patience/effort to invest the time to take a few years to actually understand drug interaction, biochemistry or basic neurology, so I'm left here trying to just reconcile how fukking stupid this entire thread is.

its full of the most unscientific nikkas trying to make pseudo-scientific comments.

Ifs frustrating seeing so many undereducated people trying to make logical connections to concepts that are FUNCTIONALLY incompatible.

its like 99% of the replies in this thread are so underinformed they don't even KNOW they're wrong.

heisenburrr

Have Fun Staying Poor
Daps
Its the fact that this shyt does NOT exist...and yet you tools are sitting around trying to legitimize something which amounts to nothing more to lucid dreaming and sleep paralysis.

Prove it

yo moms

drunk
Daps
I myself have trouble believing in that demon shyt since I have never experience something even close to it.

Couple of things I can add to this thread though.

I had an art teacher in high school who was well versed in that spiritual stuff. He was apparently very familiar with OBE and gave us this example once :

Basically his girlfriend at the time did not believe in that stuff at all so in order to demonstrate the out of body experience, he had her write some note on a piece of paper that she would put on the top shelf of a drawer, out of his reach. Apparently this OBE thing was a second nature and so he could pull it off at will. So dude basically laid on the bed with his gf in the room and floated outside of his body so that we could read the note on the shelf, "wake up" and tell his gf what was written.

Another thing is simply experiences from me travelling the world and living with locals from different cultures. Wherever I went, it was extremely interesting to find out that all these different cultures shared unusually similar ghost & spirit stories. Whatever I would say, there was no rationalization that could shake their profound belief in those entities. It was truly disturbing to see the fear in their eyes when speaking of them

That art teacher story is dope. Just shows the potential of this astral projection. The things you could do :wow:

I can't wait until I have my first one.

yo moms

drunk
Daps

oh...and like 99% of the things people are talking about can be explained through other means and an understanding of neuroscience...but hey, none of you have the time/patience/effort to invest the time to take a few years to actually understand drug interaction, biochemistry or basic neurology, so I'm left here trying to just reconcile how fukking stupid this entire thread is.

its full of the most unscientific nikkas trying to make pseudo-scientific comments.

Ifs frustrating seeing so many undereducated people trying to make logical connections to concepts that are FUNCTIONALLY incompatible.

its like 99% of the replies in this thread are so underinformed they don't even KNOW they're wrong.

:pachaha:

Stay mad son :umad:

:queenumad:

:vodkaumad:

:jackjohnsonumad:

:nigerianumad:

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston

You're being real ignorant here breh. Many of us have that education. But we also have the intelligence to see things from multiple angles. You're stuck in one breh. You're at the loss here and I feel sorry for you :to:

Daps
I myself have trouble believing in that demon shyt since I have never experience something even close to it.

Couple of things I can add to this thread though.

I had an art teacher in high school who was well versed in that spiritual stuff. He was apparently very familiar with OBE and gave us this example once :

Basically his girlfriend at the time did not believe in that stuff at all so in order to demonstrate the out of body experience, he had her write some note on a piece of paper that she would put on the top shelf of a drawer, out of his reach. Apparently this OBE thing was a second nature and so he could pull it off at will. So dude basically laid on the bed with his gf in the room and floated outside of his body so that we could read the note on the shelf, "wake up" and tell his gf what was written.

Another thing is simply experiences from me travelling the world and living with locals from different cultures. Wherever I went, it was extremely interesting to find out that all these different cultures shared unusually similar ghost & spirit stories. Whatever I would say, there was no rationalization that could shake their profound belief in those entities. It was truly disturbing to see the fear in their eyes when speaking of them

Did you ever find out from him what art did he study?

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
@Napoleon I have a question.

I'm genuinely interested in your story about what led you to this point. Whether you used to go to church be open to the idea of spirits and did a complete turn heel to outright reject it and say 'fukk all that shyt', or was you just always at this position(?)

I just know too much about why these arguments are flawed for it to be ONE thing.

Its like you guys don't even understand how the brain works so you're sitting here trying to figure out how the sun rises without even understanding gravity or planetary mechanics.

Theres so much shyt thats wrong with this way of thinking that to even ascribe it to one flaw would take weeks for me to try and get you to not only understand, but accept that your argument is flawed.

Cause I can tell it isn't just somebody who got tired of church and just said whatever. You're well-versed in where you stand and do have passion, so I think it's deeper.

I'm actually interested:manny:

This ain't about church, its about unscientific folks trying to make scientific proclamations.

YOURE one of the main offenders though.

To date, you have NOT supported an explanation for your stance nor a workable thesis for how your theory works beyond mere speculation.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
You're being real ignorant here breh. Many of us have that education. But we also have the intelligence to see things from multiple angles. You're stuck in one breh. You're at the loss here and I feel sorry for you :to:
seeing things from angles?

Oh really now?

So show me the substantiation of these beliefs beyond mere assertion and wishful thinking that these concepts were true.

heisenburrr

Have Fun Staying Poor
Daps

as frustrating as an educated smartass trying to school people with all those scientific terms but bringing NOTHING concrete to the table

drug interaction blablablabla neurology blablablabla

since you're so fukking smart. how about you explain us how the experiences described here derivate from all that science you seem to be so knowledgable about

heisenburrr

Have Fun Staying Poor
Daps

To date, you have NOT supported an explanation for your stance nor a workable thesis for how your theory works beyond mere speculation.

am I the only one here that literally laughed out loud at the irony of this post

NEUROLOGY, BLABLABLA, MECHANICS OF THE BRAIN BLABLABLA. /Napoleon's workable thesis

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
seeing things from angles?

Oh really now?
So show me the substantiation of these beliefs beyond mere assertion and wishful thinking that these concepts were true.
How the fukk am I supposed to do that on your level? You won't accept anything but....blah, blah, blah transcranial magnetic stimulation can trigger spiritual experiences so they are fake. Your brain is just having a chemical reaction, so it's not real...blah blah blah. Who gives a shyt? Those chemical reactions induce different perceptions. Does it matter if they are "hard science" real?