Spirituality Thread - OBEs, lucid dreams, meditation, chakras etc

yo moms

drunk
Daps
Yeah, I actually got smarter when on this negative plane. I don't know what that means, but it means something :ohhh:

It's also scarily easy to fall into that space and stay there. Sometimes I feel like I'm just meant to be that way. I've tried to change my lifestyle up before and fell back into a dark place shortly after. :snoop:

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
It's also scarily easy to fall into that space and stay there. Sometimes I feel like I'm just meant to be that way. I've tried to change my lifestyle up before and fell back into a dark place shortly after. :snoop:
I feel you breh, I truly do. If the world is absolutely infinite then in some plane you are meant to be that way. (I realize I'm being real :demonic: now....sorry)

But on the flip side on another plane you are supposed to be on the "light side". If you have the power to jump planes, then you're set.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
But I'm still trying to figure out how to jump planes at will. Once that's figured out :wow:

Anybody figure it out in here?

yo moms

drunk
Daps
Do you have any knowledge with positive energy and negative ones?

I'm starting to into spirituality, any good sites or forums you know of?

I personally have more experience with negative energy unfortunately. Just from where I grew up and stuff that goes on. I think that's a big problem in black culture too.

As far as sites I don't really have any. I do a lot of googling tho. Just trying to absorb as much information as I can. And there's a lot being shared in here too.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I got all these thoughts running in and out if my head right now. Positive infinity and negative infinity equal out to nothing. The fukk does that mean and what are the ramifications? :mindblown:

yo moms

drunk
Daps
But I'm still trying to figure out how to jump planes at will. Once that's figured out :wow:

Anybody figure it out in here?

I feel like I need to learn how to do this. It would help with my boxing. When I got a fight I could just switch to this dark negative plane and be real :demonic: in the ring.

AntiHero

Long time lurker
Daps
I personally have more experience with negative energy unfortunately. Just from where I grew up and stuff that goes on. I think that's a big problem in black culture too.

As far as sites I don't really have any. I do a lot of googling tho. Just trying to absorb as much information as I can. And there's a lot being shared in here too.

Me, too.

When ever I'm alone in the shower i feel safe and secure, it feels as if i have a bunch of positive green orbs surrounding me. Then when i get out i feel like I'm suffocating from negative red orbs.

All the violence,bigotry,envy has made me very paranoid of this place we call Earth and the people it contains.

If only if there was some way i could balance these orbs and release the red ones so i can think clearly.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
what the fukk is your intent here breh ?
Intent?

People are make a lot of dubious claims with no effort to actually substantiate their claims, then treating anyone who questions it as a "non-believer" as if its OUR fault their theories make no goddamn sense.

you just arguing for the sake of arguing ?
Oh...i'm raining on YOUR parade too?

what type of fukking answer do you expect from these people ?
At this point? not much.
I mean, they'd come at you with hours of video footage if they even existed and you'd say these are "doctored" and not real
I wouldn't...but they haven't even done THAT.
these guys here are talking about spiritual beings and you're out here asking for receipts ? you're not sounding really smart right now
...and whose problem is that?

heisenburrr

Have Fun Staying Poor
Daps
I myself have trouble believing in that demon shyt since I have never experience something even close to it.

Couple of things I can add to this thread though.

I had an art teacher in high school who was well versed in that spiritual stuff. He was apparently very familiar with OBE and gave us this example once :

Basically his girlfriend at the time did not believe in that stuff at all so in order to demonstrate the out of body experience, he had her write some note on a piece of paper that she would put on the top shelf of a drawer, out of his reach. Apparently this OBE thing was a second nature and so he could pull it off at will. So dude basically laid on the bed with his gf in the room and floated outside of his body so that we could read the note on the shelf, "wake up" and tell his gf what was written.

Another thing is simply experiences from me travelling the world and living with locals from different cultures. Wherever I went, it was extremely interesting to find out that all these different cultures shared unusually similar ghost & spirit stories. Whatever I would say, there was no rationalization that could shake their profound belief in those entities. It was truly disturbing to see the fear in their eyes when speaking of them

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
What all did you observe and how did you get there? I dont think Id want to experience it, but Im curious.

I heard that lsd & shrooms can take you to "dark" places if youre in a negative mode mentally. I wonder if its simply a coincidence that the same is said about a person before opening your 3rd eye..
It's really hard to explain. It's nothingness. I've been on bad "trips" but this is different. You get so lost in the nothingness and hopelessness. You're on an everlasting tundra sadness just radiates around your being then turns to nothingness. Nothingness is the worst place to be in my opinion.

Have you ever wanted to kill yourself? I don't mean like think about it, but actually think it is what you need to do (this question isn't just for you). It feels like that when at its extreme.

Seea

rill rill
Daps
Reppin
Nope.
Ive heard too many experiences from people I trust to not think that demons are real. And no theyre not, or were not, "believers" of these things themselves.

Moving on..Have yall ever cleansed your aura/space? Im good at picking up vibes from people and places, and I dont think its just a coincidence.

Im going to one of these shops around here tomorrow to do this then I'll tell of my experience.

On my mom's side it's a ton of seers and empaths so the cleansing and stuff isn't new to me. I've been needing to get some sage for a minute but after reading around in here I got that reminder.

RE: picking up vibes from people - all the time. Generally there's a stance, an expression and a tone they engage me with; I don't pick it up by just seeing a person. I haven't been wrong about anyone I've gotten negative vibes from. Every time I give them a pass or let them into my life in some capacity they show their ass and I remember that I'd been "warned" from the outset.

About sleep paralysis: The times I've experienced it have always been unintentional. The last instance I got shook and tried to wake up; I thought I was screaming but it wasn't out loud and I felt like I was suffocating.

I think overall if you're someone who is attuned to your self it doesn't matter if you don't wanna deal with anything spiritually; you're attuned whether you want to be or not.

Beerus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
PC BRO #LWO
Intent?

People are make a lot of dubious claims with no effort to actually substantiate their claims, then treating anyone who questions it as a "non-believer" as if its OUR fault their theories make no goddamn sense.

Oh...i'm raining on YOUR parade too?

At this point? not much.

I wouldn't...but they haven't even done THAT.

...and whose problem is that?
you too will get this work if i come across you in the netherrealm :shaq:

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I'll say this though. At my deepest in the abyss I found the answer to my existential/spiritual questions. There are many ways to find this answer, I just had to go about it from that angle. I wouldn't change it, but I don't wanna go back.