Spirituality Thread - OBEs, lucid dreams, meditation, chakras etc

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
Not to get too :demonic: but anybody else fukk around in the "dark" planes?

I have and fortunately was able to get back out. I learned a lot about fear, sadness, suicide, depression, negativity, etc (which are all valid experiences)

And yes "when you stare into the abyss, the abyss also stares back into you"

What is this?

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
What is this?
8 years of my life breh :wow:

Terrible shyt happened in my life, got stuck in negativity and never wanted to get out. I though happiness and positivity was for stupid people. I learned a lot from this extreme negativity/negative plane. But I wouldn't recommend it unless it was put upon you. It took me learning about absolute infinity to get out of the trap. I was lucky. The dark planes can lead to misery and suicide (spiritual and physical)

But, if you escape with your mind intact. You'll learn so much about the other side :wow:

yo moms

drunk
Daps

I have and fortunately was able to get back out. I learned a lot about fear, sadness, suicide, depression, negativity, etc (which are all valid experiences)

And yes "when you stare into the abyss, the abyss also stares back into you"

Go on..... :lupe:

AntiHero

Long time lurker
Daps

Now tell me this shyt ain't the shyt :wow:

You gotta get past that sleep paralysis stage to leave your body tho. And that's some scary shyt.

Do you have any knowledge with positive energy and negative ones?

I'm starting to into spirituality, any good sites or forums you know of?

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Breh, not to get into it with you again, but this stuff isn't in the realm of science. You gotta break out of that box a bit to understand what's going on.

I understand the skepticism though. You're just on a different plane right now from all of us. I don't think anything anybody on this other plane can say will convince you of anything

yo.

fukk outta here.

ya'll specious motherfukkas wanna talk about "out of the realm of science" but stay trying to use "science" to prove YOUR thoughts on the matter.

Ya'll are straight bullshytting and when pressed you move the goalposts and act like ya'll are attacked.

If you don't like it, you should probably stop talking about corny bullshyt like "oh its just demons connecting with you..."

REALLY?!

Man have you even considered the following?

1. Why do you believe in demons?
2. Why must it be demons you're talking with?
3. Why the fukk do you think you're interacting with anything in actuality?
4. why must these thigns be BAD demons?!

swimmingpools

strawberry bubblegum
Daps

And yes "when you stare into the abyss, the abyss also stares back at you"
What all did you observe and how did you get there? I dont think Id want to experience it, but Im curious.

I heard that lsd & shrooms can take you to "dark" places if youre in a negative mode mentally. I wonder if its simply a coincidence that the same is said about a person before opening your 3rd eye..

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Go on..... :lupe:
You let it in gradually, very slowly over time. It makes you feel nothing and understand "nothing" (the other side of absolute infinity). The world is all bad. You see nothing but pain and misery and you learn to accept it and come to like it. It's all that is "real". Suicide makes sense until you realize that suicide is a temporary solution to an ever lasting problem :wow: you kill yourself and repeat the same old misery over and over again. Not even suicide can help you. You live like this and learn things :wow:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
If it's beyond what you're willing to accept, let that be.
you haven't SHOWN anything to accept. You stay presenting conclusions without their premises.

What I speak upon is what I know, and what I have experienced.
Experiences alone don't substantiate proof of phenomena.

I understand where you're coming from, as I was raised and educated in the same nation as you.
Who gives a fukk. In a nation of 300MM+, not all of us, including you, are versed enough in actual topics that matter to contribute meaningfully to any significant discussion.

But I have also been exposed to a world that will blow everything you thought you knew, wide open.
More "coulda, shoulda, woulda" :camby:

Stop talking about what you CAN do and fukking do it.

How deep does my experience go? I have family members, multiple, several that have been killed by sorcery and the dark arts. I know of evocation and invocation of daemons lwa and the power contained within.
Yeah I REALLY fukking doubt that. :comeon:
But I'm not about to sit here and explain prove and substantiate to you what many, many people do practice and testify as true. I gain nothing from that.
How bloody fukking convenient. :stopitslime:
Then why the fukk should I believe you?
A man cannot learn unless he is willing to acknowledge that maybe, what he thinks of his existence, may not be true.

As a man thinketh, so is he, so regardless I do respect your fervor breh.
you keep talking about trying to put nikkas on game but when pressed you can't be convinced to actually fukking defend your argument.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
yo.

fukk outta here.

ya'll specious motherfukkas wanna talk about "out of the realm of science" but stay trying to use "science" to prove YOUR thoughts on the matter.

Ya'll are straight bullshytting and when pressed you move the goalposts and act like ya'll are attacked.

If you don't like it, you should probably stop talking about corny bullshyt like "oh its just demons connecting with you..."

REALLY?!

Man have you even considered the following?

1. Why do you believe in demons?
2. Why must it be demons you're talking with?
3. Why the fukk do you think you're interacting with anything in actuality?
4. why must these thigns be BAD demons?!
u-mad-o.gif

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
you haven't SHOWN anything to accept. You stay presenting conclusions without their premises.

Who gives a fukk. In a nation of 300MM+, not all of us, including you, are versed enough in actual topics that matter to contribute meaningfully to any significant discussion.

you keep talking about trying to put nikkas on game but when pressed you can't be convinced to actually fukking defend your argument.
u-mad-o.gif

You better put me on ignore breh because everytime you come in this thread shouting and typing in caps lock you getting that :umad: treatment HEAVY and THAT can be proven. :lolbron:

yo moms

drunk
Daps
8 years of my life breh :wow:

Terrible shyt happened in my life, got stuck in negativity and never wanted to get out. I though happiness and positivity was for stupid people. I learned a lot from this extreme negativity/negative plane. But I wouldn't recommend it unless it was put upon you. It took me learning about absolute infinity to get out of the trap. I was lucky. The dark planes can lead to misery and suicide (spiritual and physical)

But, if you escape with your mind intact. You'll learn so much about the other side :wow:

I
You let it in gradually, very slowly over time. It makes you feel nothing and understand "nothing" (the other side of absolute infinity). The world is all bad. You see nothing but pain and misery and you learn to accept it and come to like it. It's all that is "real". Suicide makes sense until you realize that suicide is a temporary solution to an ever lasting problem :wow: you kill yourself and repeat the same old misery over and over again. Not even suicide can help you. You live like this and learn things :wow:

I was in that state of mind a year ago after I got kicked out of school. I was in self destruct mode getting arrested and shyt. It wasn't until this year that I got out of it.

What's funny is I was boxing in this state of mind and it didnt effect my performance negatively at all.

heisenburrr

Have Fun Staying Poor
Daps

what the fukk is your intent here breh ?

you just arguing for the sake of arguing ?

what type of fukking answer do you expect from these people ?

I mean, they'd come at you with hours of video footage if they even existed and you'd say these are "doctored" and not real

these guys here are talking about spiritual beings and you're out here asking for receipts ? you're not sounding really smart right now

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I

I was in that state of mind a year ago after I got kicked out of school. I was in self destruct mode getting arrested and shyt. It wasn't until this year that I got out of it.

What's funny is I was boxing in this state of mind and it didnt effect my performance negatively at all.
Yeah, I actually got smarter when on this negative plane. I don't know what that means, but it means something :ohhh:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
what the fukk is your intent here breh ?

you just arguing for the sake of arguing ?

what type of fukking answer do you expect from these people ?

I mean, they'd come at you with hours of video footage if they even existed and you'd say these are "doctored" and not real

these guys here are talking about spiritual beings and you're out here asking for receipts ? you're not sounding really smart right now
The fact that this nikka is in this thread reading all this shyt is proof itself that this shyt is fukking with him mentally. Someone who doesn't care about this "nonsense" wouldn't be so enamored with it to the point where he/she is vehemently attacking nikkas talking about shyt they seen/heard/felt w/e they want to describe it as. It's fukking annoying, I'm just reading because I'm interested and open minded but this nikka want to have some collegiate debate about the shyt as if that's what the premise of the thread was about. Dude's a believer and he eeno. It's like okay you think it's bs ight you can go in another thread or log off but no, you keep somehow coming back to argue with "fools and dumbasses" whom you censure and deem below you? Real fukking logic right there.

Last edited: