Spirituality Thread - OBEs, lucid dreams, meditation, chakras etc

Daps
They probably fly on the demonmobile to hurry up and get to the other person's visions.

To answer seriously.

Demons are spirits. They are not bound by the one place at one time limitations of the physical realm.

Wherever the spirit is evoked, they appear. And that is without limit.

Parallel to how the motivation for murder is not limited to one place at one time. It can happen in New Orleans and Moscow at the same time.
Wherever the [spirit] of murder is invoked in the mind of a person, it can happen.

FLYINHAWAIIAN

Vegan For a Reason
Daps
Reppin
Hawaii/Houston
Sleep paralysis is real. I was frozen couldn't move. I opened my eyes and I saw some demonic shyt going on. I mean it felt as real as real could get.

Yes because you reduced your mind to a particular state where when consciousness seems to be partially regained, the mind potrays images of thing that are inside it.
You ain't gone just walk down the street one day and see some "demon"

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
To answer seriously.

Demons are spirits.
Prove it.
They are not bound by the one place at one time limitations of the physical realm.
prove it.
Prove it.
Parallel to how the motivation for murder is not limited to one place at one time. It can happen in New Orleans and Moscow at the same time. Wherever the [spirit] of murder is invoked in the mind of a person, it can happen.

Prove it.

You seem to speak with such authority, yet you can't substantiate any of this magical bullshyt.

FLYINHAWAIIAN

Vegan For a Reason
Daps
Reppin
Hawaii/Houston
To answer seriously.

Demons are spirits. They are not bound by the one place at one time limitations of the physical realm.

Parallel to how the motivation for murder is not limited to one place at one time. It can happen in New Orleans and Moscow at the same time.
Wherever the [spirit] of murder is invoked in the mind of a person, it can happen.

If that's what you want to believe.
I'll wait on irrefutable evidence though and not what somebody think they saw because of a state they put their mind in.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Prove it.

prove it.

Prove it.

Prove it.

You seem to speak with such authority, yet you can't substantiate any of this magical bullshyt.
Breh, not to get into it with you again, but this stuff isn't in the realm of science. You gotta break out of that box a bit to understand what's going on.

I understand the skepticism though. You're just on a different plane right now from all of us. I don't think anything anybody on this other plane can say will convince you of anything

swimmingpools

strawberry bubblegum
Daps
Ive heard too many experiences from people I trust to not think that demons are real. And no theyre not, or were not, "believers" of these things themselves.

Moving on..Have yall ever cleansed your aura/space? Im good at picking up vibes from people and places, and I dont think its just a coincidence.

Im going to one of these shops around here tomorrow to do this then I'll tell of my experience.

yo moms

drunk
Daps
Ive heard too many experiences from people I trust to not think that demons are real. And no theyre not, or were not, "believers" of these things themselves.

Moving on..Have yall ever cleansed your aura/space? Im good at picking up vibes from people and places, and I dont think its just a coincidence.

Im going to one of these shops around here tomorrow to do this then I'll tell of my experience.

I think my bedroom needs cleansing. It's just a box of negative energy. And this is where I have to sleep and try to project. I will look into this. :myman:

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Not to get too :demonic: but anybody else fukk around in the "dark" planes?

I have and fortunately was able to get back out. I learned a lot about fear, sadness, suicide, depression, negativity, etc (which are all valid experiences)

And yes "when you stare into the abyss, the abyss also stares back into you"

Daps
Prove it.

prove it.

Prove it.

Prove it.

If it's beyond what you're willing to accept, let that be.

What I speak upon is what I know, and what I have experienced.

I understand where you're coming from, as I was raised and educated in the same nation as you.

But I have also been exposed to a world that will blow everything you thought you knew, wide open.

How deep does my experience go? I have family members, multiple, several that have been killed by sorcery and the dark arts. I know of evocation and invocation of daemons lwa and the power contained within.

But I'm not about to sit here and explain prove and substantiate to you what many, many people do practice and testify as true. I gain nothing from that.

A man cannot learn unless he is willing to acknowledge that maybe, what he thinks of his existence, may not be true.

As a man thinketh, so is he, so regardless I do respect your fervor breh.