Spirituality Thread - OBEs, lucid dreams, meditation, chakras etc

Lord Piffington

Cacnificent #euswag
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:wow: I might drop all my stories tonight since the way this thread is going, it would be a feast.

what are you waiting for post it!!!

I havent had a nightmare in ages and I dont scare easily but mayne when I read some of the posts in this thread I got shook for real.. I started a thread to share our scary stories but it went copper wood :yeshrug:

Arishok

No
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 'Go
I'd love to hear the story.
Well I was in the kitchen getting a drink then as I was about to go back to my room, I saw a thing shaped like a man go from my parents room to my room. I thought it was one of my parents, so I walked in the door and saw the figure standing by the window. When I turned on the lights, it was gone.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Well I was in the kitchen getting a drink then as I was about to go back to my room, I saw a thing shaped like a man go from my parents room to my room. I thought it was one of my parents, so I walked in the door and saw the figure standing by the window. When I turned on the lights, it was gone.
:what: That would've been me and tomorrow it would've been
penske-26ft-truck.jpeg

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
@JOHN.KOOL would you mind describing physically the appearance of the demons/entities? Did you see different variations of them? Did they ever talk to you? Not the whole "they look like demons" thing; really describe them as I am reading alot on this and am interested in explicit detail

Daps
I Have no idea because i have never spoken to anyone about it. Honestly how would i bring this up?

@JOHN.KOOL
You don't have to tell them everything. But in a conversation be like yo one time I seen --blah blah.

Thas a story people would see more as :ohhh: then like you're crazy.

The reason I ask is because people in tune with this stuff, usually have familiar spirits that were served and dealt extensively with people (in earlier generations) of your family.

Often they come and mess with the offspring trying to get them to turn back to serving them.

Last edited:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
one time i woke up and i literally felt my bed vibrating anyways i couldn't move and I heard a voice and saw a figure hover above me saying your going to die.

Iess than two weeks later i was in a car accident and almost died

Tunez

Lloyd Banks Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside, 2gz Up
I keep shyt to myself.

But when i was younger everyday at night as i laid in bed next to my brothers on the other side of the room i would hear two men talking downstairs.

Thing is there no men in my house and i would hear them move around and talk sometime they would walk up the stairs and i could here the floor moving like it was a real person.

I like to forget the shyt i had to deal with growing up. But when i say every night i never wanted to go to bed because i was scard out of my mind.

I would still run and sleep in my mom bed till the age of 12.

The way i stop the Sleep P/see ,hearing thing that are not human was to stop thinking god is real.

The more less i would deal with god and thinking about hell and all the other thing that deal with religion.

I started to forget more and more. Now i hardly see or hear things.

But like one person said you can feel when the attacks are about to happen.

I started sleep on my chest because that was said to stop Sleep P but now i still get the attack no matter how i sleep.

Let me first say that i can get 3/4 SP attacks when ever i sleep. shyt normal to me i just let it pass. My last attack was different tho,it start normal me lay in bed one of my eyes is open the other is closed i look to my right and can see my laptop and phone next to my bed. I start my normal routine shake my toe or foot till i get movement as i do this i got that feeling, that feeling of fear........ At this point in still just chilling until i start to shake crazy wild then i feel something grab me and i can kinda see what it is . It looked like a women but not human and very torn down. At this point i got shook and just broke down and called for jesus this made it mad and it screamed so loud then i woke up ran out my room asked my mom did you hear me say anything she said no.

If i was younger i would run to my mom room but now that im grown man i just let the shyt happen try to tell myself it fake and not real and go back to sleep.

Also i was Astral Projecting before i knew what it was. The one i remember the most was when about 10 i went to a place i never seen look like a mid-evil time castle and me being not afraid just walking around chilling i saw about 12 figure in black robs with hoods on so i could not see there face.

As i walked by them i felt that evil feeling and started to run idk why but one of the figure took off it hood and it was a demon and it chased me down........NO HOMO NO HOMO NO HOMO when the thing caught me he tried to rape me.:scusthov: I woke up before it happened :sadcam::to:full of sweat and heart beating so fast and yeah a cut where it grab me. Never told anyone about this shyt because my mom was a jesus freak and would try to have the church pray for me or some stupid shyt and my brothers would call me a bytch or just fukk with me.:birdman:

Yeah type a lot but there more but like i said it in my past and i want to forget about it. :heh:

:sadcam::sadcam:

yo moms

drunk
Daps
Please drop it, Im bored at work :damn:

hes just googling and finding what stories to copy :heh:

thats the only logical reason to why he keeps coming in and telling us hes got so many stories and then not posting them.

Tunez

Lloyd Banks Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside, 2gz Up
Just read through this entire thread. Some good stuff in here, real good stuff.

I've never experienced astral projection, and honestly I don't think I want to. I've experienced lucid dreaming (which is the coolest thing ever) and sleep paralysis (which were probably the most frightening things I've ever experienced).

Ever since I was younger I've always had these very vivid thoughts in my head of prior experiences. Like, memories that I don't recall living through but being very astute and as real as I could possibly explain. I also talk in my sleep a lot and it freaks out the women who I've slept next to because they all say that it sounds like I'm having a conversation. That wouldn't be so crazy because you'd think it was just me dreaming but because I'm able to lucid dream I kind of know the direction of dreams that I have and these conversations never fit.

So, fast forward to this year ... I met these woman who I've been friends with on twitter for awhile. She'd come into town for her job and we'd hang out. We used to talk in the past, but now we're just friends because she's in a committed relationship. One thing about her is she's always been kind of into that crazy, 'we're all sharing energy and blah blah blah' shyt. Well, once I suggested that we go see The Conjuring and she adamantly refused. I asked her why and basically explained to me how movies like that invite in bad spirits and entities. Not so much the movies, but the energy. She then told me about some experiences she had when she was younger that shaped her way of thinking. She stayed out in the desert in a trailer or some shyt and experienced some freaky shyt. Had me shook.

Well I ended up going to see that movie with a jumpoff and some friends, and afterwards my sleep paralysis started to come back. And I started becoming more in tune to my surroundings, kind of careful to not overthink things and invite in the bad spirits but still being slightly shook. Idk. I want to not believe in these things and all of that but when you experience certain things it pretty much makes that impossible.

Thats the reason why horror movies get my attention :ohhh: