Spirituality Thread - OBEs, lucid dreams, meditation, chakras etc

IGSaint12

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Well I was in the kitchen getting a drink then as I was about to go back to my room, I saw a thing shaped like a man go from my parents room to my room. I thought it was one of my parents, so I walked in the door and saw the figure standing by the window. When I turned on the lights, it was gone.

holyshyt my reaction would of been :mindblown::why::sadcam:, how did you deal with it?

JOHN.KOOL

Manchester United/Atletico Madrid
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@JOHN.KOOL would you mind describing physically the appearance of the demons/entities? Did you see different variations of them? Did they ever talk to you? Not the whole "they look like demons" thing; really describe them as I am reading alot on this and am interested in explicit detail

I never saw them close enough or for long enough to make out facial features, and they never spoke to me purely because i would not give them the chance to do so. Like i said from day one i knew exactly what these things were, no one had to tell me, they were demonic fallen angels and the minute they arrived or i felt them coming i would begin to rebuke them in the name of Jesus and 99% of the time they would leave just as quickly as they came. I didn't and never will intend to invite dialogue with a demonic spirit or allow them to hang around long enough for me to draw a portrait. The only one who could give a description of what they looked like is my cousin who like i said woke up in the middle of the night and saw a figure standing by the door watching us as we sleep. The conversation we had when he mentioned it lasted about a minute. He just said it had red eyes, i never asked any questions, i didn't actually say anything at all because frankly i didn't want to know.

This next bit is direct at some of the other comments i have read here. The whole argument of its all in the mind and just a 'manifestation' of your own fears falls apart when we consider that my cousin saw these entity, my little sister was attacked by the entities (although she hasn't explained what happened herself it is clear, especially when i felt i was being warned beforehand that an attack on a family member is what they would resort to). I have witnessed the same demonic entities as balls of light in the sky with multiple other people, as well as stuff i originally skipped out, small stuff like 2 of my boys when visiting my house saying that the house was creepy and it felt like there was a presence there. That is all without me telling them a damn thing about what i have experienced and they still don't know.

JOHN.KOOL

Daps
Reppin
NULL

The problem is you still posting that rubbish from people who know absolutely nothing about what they are dealing with and are ignorant to what they are introducing other people too. They all think they know what your talking about, these people probably sit there thinking they have super powers. because they can move out their bodies and fly and now they are probably gonna ascend to a higher conciousness be become Gods and more of that crap. Truth is they aint doing a thing, it is all the demons doing. 'Ye shall be like Gods' is the very same lie that Satan tempted eve with.

yo moms

drunk
Daps
The problem is you still posting that rubbish from people who know absolutely nothing about what they are dealing with and are ignorant to what they are introducing other people too. They all think they know what your talking about, these people probably sit there thinking they have super powers. because they can move out their bodies and fly and now they are probably gonna ascend to a higher conciousness be become Gods and more of that crap. Truth is they aint doing a thing, it is all the demons doing. 'Ye shall be like Gods' is the very same lie that Satan tempted eve with.

so all these people are all saying the same thing about astral projection. and they all dont know what they are talking about.

but you know everythig about it and its all demons? :dahell:

JOHN.KOOL

Daps
Reppin
NULL
so all these people are all saying the same thing about astral projection. and they all dont know what they are talking about.

but you know everythig about it and its all demons? :dahell:

Yes thats correct. Answer this question for me, if what we see during these episodes is just a manifestion of our own fears or what we are all individually thinking about then why is it that everyone is thinking about the same demon looking/shadow men figures? Where's the nikka who scared of snakes and sees a cobra slither onto the bed? Why is it always the same demonic looking entities everyone sees?

yo moms

drunk
Daps
Yes thats correct. Answer this question for me, if what we see during these episodes is just a manifestion of our own fears or what we are all individually thinking about then why is it that everyone is thinking about the same demon looking/shadow men figures? Where's the nikka who scared of snakes and sees a cobra slither onto the bed? Why is it always the same demonic looking entities everyone sees?

very valid question :patrice:

that im too scared to ponder over :merchant:

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community

Man I'm interested to hear your take on a lot of stuff; First, what is your take on Extraterrestrials and abduction phenomenon...some say they are physical beings in our dimension, some say they are inter-dimensional...besides the balls of light, have you experienced anything to do with these entities? Are they the demons but a separate form?