Spirituality Thread - OBEs, lucid dreams, meditation, chakras etc

JOHN.KOOL

Manchester United/Atletico Madrid
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Honestly anyone attracting that much bad energy needs to do some serious cleansing of their space. I have been immobolized and felt something pushing me many times before. The last it happened, I told the entity/energy to get the hell off me and then I "got up" and walked it out. It "looked" at me like I was crazy but it left.

These things are NOT more powerful than you. If they were they wouldn't need to hide in corners and out of sight. You are material and spirutual. They are not. Stop giving your power away. If you tell they to leave then they will leave. That is why words like "Jesus" make them stop. I don't think its the actual word but the intention. But you need to be straight up with these things. Ain't no body got time to be haunted.

Sorry but i already know everything you just said is false.

JOHN.KOOL

Manchester United/Atletico Madrid
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I keep shyt to myself.

But when i was younger everyday at night as i laid in bed next to my brothers on the other side of the room i would hear two men talking downstairs.

Thing is there no men in my house and i would hear them move around and talk sometime they would walk up the stairs and i could here the floor moving like it was a real person.

I like to forget the shyt i had to deal with growing up. But when i say every night i never wanted to go to bed because i was scard out of my mind.

I would still run and sleep in my mom bed till the age of 12.

The way i stop the Sleep P/see ,hearing thing that are not human was to stop thinking god is real.

The more less i would deal with god and thinking about hell and all the other thing that deal with religion.

I started to forget more and more. Now i hardly see or hear things.

But like one person said you can feel when the attacks are about to happen.

I started sleep on my chest because that was said to stop Sleep P but now i still get the attack no matter how i sleep.

Let me first say that i can get 3/4 SP attacks when ever i sleep. shyt normal to me i just let it pass. My last attack was different tho,it start normal me lay in bed one of my eyes is open the other is closed i look to my right and can see my laptop and phone next to my bed. I start my normal routine shake my toe or foot till i get movement as i do this i got that feeling, that feeling of fear........ At this point in still just chilling until i start to shake crazy wild then i feel something grab me and i can kinda see what it is . It looked like a women but not human and very torn down. At this point i got shook and just broke down and called for jesus this made it mad and it screamed so loud then i woke up ran out my room asked my mom did you hear me say anything she said no.

If i was younger i would run to my mom room but now that im grown man i just let the shyt happen try to tell myself it fake and not real and go back to sleep.

Also i was Astral Projecting before i knew what it was. The one i remember the most was when about 10 i went to a place i never seen look like a mid-evil time castle and me being not afraid just walking around chilling i saw about 12 figure in black robs with hoods on so i could not see there face.

As i walked by them i felt that evil feeling and started to run idk why but one of the figure took off it hood and it was a demon and it chased me down........NO HOMO NO HOMO NO HOMO when the thing caught me he tried to rape me.:scusthov: I woke up before it happened :sadcam::to:full of sweat and heart beating so fast and yeah a cut where it grab me. Never told anyone about this shyt because my mom was a jesus freak and would try to have the church pray for me or some stupid shyt and my brothers would call me a bytch or just fukk with me.:birdman:

Yeah type a lot but there more but like i said it in my past and i want to forget about it. :heh:

You just said t
Can we balance this thread with some positive astral projections / lucid dream experiences like flying into space, meeting spirit guides , meeting up with friends in predetermined locations , astral sex , reaching higher dimension beyond the thought realm if its possible. :yeshrug: and for my brother's and sisters seeing these demons as you describe them maybe your the problem:yeshrug:from the people i'm talking too they haven't seen anything like that but then again they aren't religious like a lot of are brothers and sisters in here, so they are operating under a different software. Maybe it's ya'll belief systems that is creating all this fear and attracting it too you.

And what exactly do you think these spirit guides your meeting are?

Beerus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
PC BRO #LWO
good thing I avoid sleeping oh my back its bad for your back anyways.

Sleeping on the sides when i learned wtf was this sleep paralysis bullshyt when i first had it :wow:
OP u really :ufdup:

yo moms

drunk
Daps
@JOHN.KOOL :whew:

why these demons want to haunt you so much tho? is it cause they thrive on fear and they sense they got you shook?

yo moms

drunk
Daps
Can we balance this thread with some positive astral projections / lucid dream experiences like flying into space, meeting spirit guides , meeting up with friends in predetermined locations , astral sex , reaching higher dimension beyond the thought realm if its possible. :yeshrug: and for my brother's and sisters seeing these demons as you describe them maybe your the problem:yeshrug:from the people i'm talking too they haven't seen anything like that but then again they aren't religious like a lot of are brothers and sisters in here, so they are operating under a different software. Maybe it's ya'll belief systems that is creating all this fear and attracting it too you.

i agree.

yo moms

drunk
Daps
Oh yeah unlike ya mothefukkers I gave up on religion ages ago, so i this shyt would not even happen to me.

Being agnostic :wow:

i aint never been religious :stopitslime:

i dont even get christmas presents. all im doing for christmas day is getting drunk by myself. :sadcam:

yo moms

drunk
Daps
oh boy here we go

8184295982_1e53407179_o.gif

27 pages later :banderas:

that post was almost prophetic :banderas:

yo moms

drunk
Daps
yeah i was trying this this morning but my house is too full. theres way too many noise distractions. i need some headphones :sadcam:

the only way i can do it is in the witching hours when everyone is asleep at like 3am :sadcam:

and fukk that.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
yeah heres what you got to do.

you got to lay on your back and you cant move a muscle at all. and just focus on your breathing right so you stay awake. by doing this you trick your body into thinking its asleep. then pretty soon your body starts vibrating and your heart feels like its beating faster. then you hear noises like just random noises around your room but you got your eyes closed right. and if you still going through with it at this point, shyt gets real. you will hear screaming in your ears and it feels like somebody is sitting on your chest. and you cant move your body is stuck. and then you can get visuals. like i saw a demon or ghost open my door and it was in my room. and it all seems real so you freaking out.

but if you just let go and stay still you can start leaving your body and you can go places. but i always get too shook of the sleep paralysis bit.

look it up. anybody can do this. its not hard. whats hard is having the balls to sit through the scary part.
Yeah that shyt is terrifying. You will hear your door open and footsteps coming towards you but you can't move. You start thinking like am I tripping or is it a mafukka really in my crib. :damn:

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
should we just make this like the official spiritual shyt thread. obe lucid dreaming and all the other good shyt? :yeshrug:

Yeah, good idea. Let's not keep it fragmented. Maybe a mod can combine the two (although the other thread was a flop :dead: so it might not be needed :laff:)