Spirituality Thread - OBEs, lucid dreams, meditation, chakras etc

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
i feel like nobody can understand the things ive seen and have happened to me :to:

demonic things friends:mindblown:

...you believe in demons though...ask yourself that.

Are you applying that paradigm to the the unexplained or were they truly demons?

In otherwords, if you had never heard of "demons" would you still classify them the same way? :leostare: :usure:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Anyway, I'm still curious about your belief in reality and what not. How did you come to be so confident in what you perceive as real, etc?
I'm NOT confident in what I perceive...only that what I'm not certain of may not what I be what I think it is.

Proof is everything. Speculation is nothing.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I'm NOT confident in what I perceive...only that what I'm not certain of may not what I be what I think it is.

Proof is everything. Speculation is nothing.
I guessing I'm just asking about proof. How are you so confident about "proof?" Isn't proof speculation when proof has no ultimate referent? You know what I mean?

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I guessing I'm just asking about proof. How are you so confident about "proof?" Isn't proof speculation when proof has no ultimate referent? You know what I mean?
*sigh*

Its hard for me to convey this to you online in text in a succinct form... so I'll just say this.

I don't think ANYTHING you're discussing is actually happening based on the sheer mechanics that would have to take place for such a thing to occur.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
Honestly anyone attracting that much bad energy needs to do some serious cleansing of their space. I have been immobolized and felt something pushing me many times before. The last it happened, I told the entity/energy to get the hell off me and then I "got up" and walked it out. It "looked" at me like I was crazy but it left.

These things are NOT more powerful than you. If they were they wouldn't need to hide in corners and out of sight. You are material and spirutual. They are not. Stop giving your power away. If you tell they to leave then they will leave. That is why words like "Jesus" make them stop. I don't think its the actual word but the intention. But you need to be straight up with these things. Ain't no body got time to be haunted.

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yeah heres what you got to do.

you got to lay on your back and you cant move a muscle at all. and just focus on your breathing right so you stay awake. by doing this you trick your body into thinking its asleep. then pretty soon your body starts vibrating and your heart feels like its beating faster. then you hear noises like just random noises around your room but you got your eyes closed right. and if you still going through with it at this point, shyt gets real. you will hear screaming in your ears and it feels like somebody is sitting on your chest. and you cant move your body is stuck. and then you can get visuals. like i saw a demon or ghost open my door and it was in my room. and it all seems real so you freaking out.

but if you just let go and stay still you can start leaving your body and you can go places. but i always get too shook of the sleep paralysis bit.

look it up. anybody can do this. its not hard. whats hard is having the balls to sit through the scary part.

:wow: this happened to me several times, sleep paralysis I mean. I remember once I heard like a shrill scream/yell and I swear to god I've heard voices and seen shadowy/silhouette figures.

Sleep paralysis used to happen to me all the time senior year because I was getting like 4 hours of sleep a night. Probably some of the most frightening experiences I've ever encountered

ThugLife

Diehard Jimmy Buckets fan
Daps
Reppin
I bought a Carbon 15 when I was 18
Honestly anyone attracting that much bad energy needs to do some serious cleansing of their space. I have been immobolized and felt something pushing me many times before. The last it happened, I told the entity/energy to get the hell off me and then I "got up" and walked it out. It "looked" at me like I was crazy but it left.

These things are NOT more powerful than you. If they were they wouldn't need to hide in corners and out of sight. You are material and spirutual. They are not. Stop giving your power away. If you tell they to leave then they will leave. That is why words like "Jesus" make them stop. I don't think its the actual word but the intention. But you need to be straight up with these things. Ain't no body got time to be haunted.
:dahell:

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
tumblr_mulj8dRH2h1sq5rugo2_400.gif

:pachaha:

ChrisDorner

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hell
Info on how to get abducted by aliens

Info on how to speak another language without Rosetta Stone

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
Can we balance this thread with some positive astral projections / lucid dream experiences like flying into space, meeting spirit guides , meeting up with friends in predetermined locations , astral sex , reaching higher dimension beyond the thought realm if its possible. :yeshrug: and for my brother's and sisters seeing these demons as you describe them maybe your the problem:yeshrug:from the people i'm talking too they haven't seen anything like that but then again they aren't religious like a lot of are brothers and sisters in here, so they are operating under a different software. Maybe it's ya'll belief systems that is creating all this fear and attracting it too you.

All my experiences with AP have been super positive. I shared them early in the thread.