Spirituality Thread - OBEs, lucid dreams, meditation, chakras etc

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Postmodernism. It'll fukk your life up (in good and bad ways). Once you understand it, you can't go back.

Tunez

Lloyd Banks Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside, 2gz Up
yeah the ones that like to communicate with people are usually malevolent from what I've read... and also the malevolent ones seems to be the strongest and able to do the most things... but I could be wrong. That's why in the scole experiment it's really hard to say if those are actually deceased people. since these things have no sense of time, can read minds, and have access to all information... how do you know it's not something that's just that evil fukking with you? It can know everything about you down to your fingerprints if you really think about it.

There's another documentary called spiritworld 1,2, and 3 .. it's not as professional as the scole experiment video.. but shows you how these entities leave fingerprints that are the same as the deceased and etc... basically scole experiments on crack

OMG

wuh.gif

yo moms

drunk
Daps
How do you keep your mind awake. Cause after a while i catch my mind wandering and i start to drift off into sleep.

try countint to 100 and back down. i find it easy becasue i cant sleep anyway so its easy to keep my mind awake.

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm gonna try this in a little.I used to get sleep paralysis all the time when I was younger and it really creeped me out because I didn't know what was going on. I don't get is as much these days though.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Postmodernism, and I take it to the extreme, says that there aren't absolutes, no good or bad, no real or fake, no objective anything. That's real simple, but basically what it is. Just think about the ramifications of this thought process for a minute. It's :mindblown:

It'll turn you into a nihilist though and can be "dangerous" in the wrong hands given the lack of objective morality it promotes.

Chesirecatdaddy

All Star
Daps
Postmodernism, and I take it to the extreme, says that there aren't absolutes, no good or bad, no real or fake, no objective anything. That's real simple, but basically what it is. Just think about the ramifications of this thought process for a minute. It's :mindblown:
there's no real definition though that's just one way to define it. Saying there's no real truth.

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
Details please

Its ideas are not what I consider to be knowledge; there is very little research based foundation involved in postmodernism and its mostly subjective fluff. the literature available does not attempt to engage in local, national, and global implications in the way that is beneficial to the public; I am historian of the black experience (the PhD I'm working on is in history and African American history as the focus) and postmodernism is counterproductive in understanding the black experience because it refuses to engage in real life evidence to create foundation for its theories. In short, its uses lots of long ass words that say very little; talkign loud and saying absolutely nothing.

If you like it, cool; but I think its nihilist thinking which is regressive and stagnating

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Its ideas are not what I consider to be knowledge; there is very little research based foundation involved in postmodernism and its mostly subjective fluff. the literature available does not attempt to engage in local, national, and global implications in the way that is beneficial to the public; I am historian of the black experience (the PhD I'm working on is in history and African American history as the focus) and postmodernism is counterproductive in understanding the black experience because it refuses to engage in real life evidence to create foundation for its theories. In short, its uses lots of long ass words that say very little; talkign loud and saying absolutely nothing.

If you like it, cool; but I think its nihilist thinking which is regressive and stagnating
This is why science rejects it. It can still be helpful in IMO though

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
which is why I can't fukk with it LOL It might be right.... but even if it's right... there not being one truth.. is the truth within itself... shyt is circular as fukk
It's a lifestyle :manny:

Most people think I'm insane to be such an extreme postmodernist. But it is what it is. I can't go back, forreal.