Spirituality Thread - OBEs, lucid dreams, meditation, chakras etc

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
which is why I can't fukk with it LOL It might be right.... but even if it's right... there not being one truth.. is the truth within itself... shyt is circular as fukk

That is how postmodernists get away with publishing lots of stuff; they can write circles around circles with no weight behind them and call it philosophy; I'm not a hardened believer in science like that, but totally negating experience and evidence in the foundation of theoretical framework makes the work non-credible and fluff

Chesirecatdaddy

All Star
Daps
It's a lifestyle :manny:

Most people think I'm insane to be such an extreme postmodernist. But it is what it is. I can't go back, forreal.
come back breh.... this shyt is forreal forreal... even though science is going to prove it all to be an experience more than anything (basically a simulation) it's still real at the end of the day and there's still one truth.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Eh Einstein and whatnot breh. It's taking his theory and applying it existentially. Einstein said he doesn't approve, but he started it :manny;

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Eh Einstein and whatnot breh. It's taking his theory and applying it existentially. Einstein said he doesn't approve, but he started it :manny:

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
My phone is fukked up. It's not quoting people right. My lady comment was for the one about coming back. The double post was about it not being scientific.

swimmingpools

strawberry bubblegum
Daps
This is wild...I wish I had the ability. I understand we have the power to bring certain things to reality, but isnt it a long process to get your frequencies and balance together? I didnt watch the entire video btw.

Dooby

إن شاء الله
Daps
Also music can help get you in that trance. But it has to be drone, instrumental shyt

I'm on my phone, so my spelling might be off

Brown noise has helped me in the past. Brown noise coupled with some bin-aural beats. :yes:

swimmingpools

strawberry bubblegum
Daps

This woman is informative. Ive read that you have to open your 3rd eye before being able to get on the level of astral projection, but then there are other sources that say its not necessary. Im not sure, but Im interested in both.