Spirituality Thread - OBEs, lucid dreams, meditation, chakras etc

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
an entity which sounded like a woman between 25-40 (possibly a white woman's voice) asked me if I such and such (called me by my first and last name) I replied "yes who's asking?" (was told this is something you shouldn't do). The sound came from less than 3-5 feet away we were 7 deep... we looked everywhere... There was nobody there. We all did the kanye shrug.

This took place at 4 am on E 3rd St and Ave D in the lower east side of manhattan.
Breh....goddamn. I had a women around the same age come to me during sleep paralysis. :ohhh:

Chesirecatdaddy

All Star
Daps
did you stop doing it? after she told you
nah this wasn't from astral projection... this was after the club one night. Everyone heard it nobody could find the woman even though she sounded like she was close.. the voice was closer than even some of my friends who were right there with me

yo moms

drunk
Daps
@yo moms have you actually succeeded in doing it. Tell us your experience

Whats your strategy?

I can't astral project. But I can induce sleep paralysis at will. If you look up how to astral project you will understand why I'm talking about sleep paralysis.

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
can someone tell me what the above in bolded has to do with me trying to astral project? @kp404 you dapped this post so you must know what hes trying to say. because im truly lost.

All he is saying is that to truly understand what you are experiencing you need to engage more theories and readings, or knowledge on the subject; I believe this because it helps to prepare and comprehend the phenomenon; That's why I dapped it

Tunez

Lloyd Banks Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside, 2gz Up
nah this wasn't from astral projection... this was after the club one night. Everyone heard it nobody could find the woman even though she sounded like she was close.. the voice was closer than even some of my friends who were right there with me

:ohhh: (was told this is something you shouldn't do). what was she talking about?

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
science doesn't give a flying fukk about this type of stuff.. they want shyt that's tangible.. it'll be quite a while before you see more information on this type of shyt. So should we wait until then to decided if it's real or not when thousands of people are having the experiences every year?

So how do we go about spreading the info in the face of the scientists that denounce and block the literature?

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I think learning about the history of science, from the Greeks to current, and how that type of thought changed dramatically over time really helps bring existential things into perspective. We don't know anything brehs, except that something, even if it is just a thought, exists. Your thoughts prove that right now. Nothing else can be proved....nothing. Everything else is conjecture. Think on that for a second brehs.

Daps
can someone tell me what the above in bolded has to do with me trying to astral project? @kp404 you dapped this post so you must know what hes trying to say. because im truly lost.

Hes basically saying based on what he sees of you youre just a teenager and dont have the actual scientific knowledge and skill for him to believe anything youre saying.

But to that heres a good reply by @Chesirecatdaddy

science doesn't give a flying fukk about this type of stuff.. they want shyt that's tangible.. it'll be quite a while before you see more information on this type of shyt. So should we wait until then to decided if it's real or not when thousands of people are having the experiences every year?

Thats that and just KIM:manny:

Chesirecatdaddy

All Star
Daps
So how do we go about spreading the info in the face of the scientists that denounce and block the literature?
alternative sites and literature... only problem with that is that it gets lumped up with fake and outlandish shyt/hoaxes

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
alternative sites and literature... only problem with that is that it gets lumped up with fake and outlandish shyt/hoaxes

My point exactly...like the davidikke forum on the other thread...has some good info and discussion but the hoaxers and nutjobs get on there and fukk up everything

Chesirecatdaddy

All Star
Daps
:ohhh: (was told this is something you shouldn't do). what was she talking about?
no when she asked me if I was Deandre smith (not my real name)... I was like "yes who's asking?".. I was told by people when an entity calls out your name or asks if you're a certain person to not even answer.

Daps
I can't astral project. But I can induce sleep paralysis at will. If you look up how to astral project you will understand why I'm talking about sleep paralysis.

I know about both. Sleep paralysis happens to me randomly, mostly when im on my back. Hasnt happened lately

how do you induce it?

yo moms

drunk
Daps
Hes basically saying based on what he sees of you youre just a teenager and dont have the actual scientific knowledge and skill for him to believe anything youre saying.

But to that heres a good reply by @Chesirecatdaddy

Thats that and just KIM:manny:

How do you scientifically prove astral projection tho?

There's thousands of people on youtube who made videos explaining their experiences. There are communities dedicated to doing it.