Spirituality Thread - OBEs, lucid dreams, meditation, chakras etc

Chesirecatdaddy

All Star
Daps
My point exactly...like the davidikke forum on the other thread...has some good info and discussion but the hoaxers and nutjobs get on there and fukk up everything
David icke has good info but some of his info is distorted itself either by him or by bad sources ...so it's the truth mixed up with lies... because he did reveal a lot of shyt that we now know today as true... but a lot of shyt is just malarky (reptilian bs)

Chesirecatdaddy

All Star
Daps
What happens if you do from what you've heard?
they stalk your life I heard.... I'm not sure tho. bc the ppl who i asked (haitians) just said don't do it... didn't wanna really get into specifics.

Like i said this is shyt that the priest class has known since forever... there's a whole "science" to this shyt.. some people like to cal lit spirit science... some ppl call it voodoo, etc

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
How do you scientifically prove astral projection tho?

There's thousands of people on youtube who made videos explaining their experiences. There are communities dedicated to doing it.

I don't think it should be explained by science because science has its limitations; but the scientists have the credibility with the population to debunk something if it does exist and doesn't correlate to science...its sucks because it hinders intellect and experience

yo moms

drunk
Daps
I know about both. Sleep paralysis happens to me randomly, mostly when im on my back. Hasnt happened lately

how do you induce it?

Lay on your back and don't move at all. And just focus on your breathing. You got to keep your mind awake so you don't fall asleep tho. Eventually your body will fall asleep with your mind stil awake and you get sleep paralysis.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Lay on your back and don't move at all. And just focus on your breathing. You got to keep your mind awake so you don't fall asleep tho. Eventually your body will fall asleep with your mind stil awake and you get sleep paralysis.
Couldn't say it better myself.

Edit: I actually was trying to respond to that Icke post. But my comment still stands...lol

Daps

There's thousands of people on youtube who made videos explaining their experiences. There are communities dedicated to doing it.

Exactly theyll just say its hallucinations. Just like they do with any NDE (near-death experience) or OBE (out-of-body experience).

Cause to actually entertain any idea that your consciousness can leave your body blows every theory that science has ever "proven" about our existence, wide open.

Chesirecatdaddy

All Star
Daps

you try to recreate the experience.. but since it's an experience.. there's not gonna be any proof that the scientific community would accept. It's not until this type of shyt somehow collides with the study of quantumn mechanics that we'll get a bit more information on the immaterial

Daps

How do you keep your mind awake. Cause after a while i catch my mind wandering and i start to drift off into sleep.

yo moms

drunk
Daps
I don't think it should be explained by science because science has its limitations; but the scientists have the credibility with the population to debunk something if it does exist and doesn't correlate to science...its sucks because it hinders intellect and experience

scientists cant find a cure to cancer but people have cured it by eating natural and raw foods. i dont eve care what scientisst have to say. they play no role in my life at all.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
scientists cant find a cure to cancer but people have cured it by eating natural and raw foods. i dont eve care what scientisst have to say. they play no role in my life at all.
Einsteinian theories are useful though

Chesirecatdaddy

All Star
Daps
Okay got it, most times they are demons :sadcam:
yeah the ones that like to communicate with people are usually malevolent from what I've read... and also the malevolent ones seems to be the strongest and able to do the most things... but I could be wrong. That's why in the scole experiment it's really hard to say if those are actually deceased people. since these things have no sense of time, can read minds, and have access to all information... how do you know it's not something that's just that evil fukking with you? It can know everything about you down to your fingerprints if you really think about it.

There's another documentary called spiritworld 1,2, and 3 .. it's not as professional as the scole experiment video.. but shows you how these entities leave fingerprints that are the same as the deceased and etc... basically scole experiments on crack

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Anyone ever read Foucault? shyt changed my life and made me an absolute relativist (social, mental, scientific, etc.)

It helps to be a relativist to experience/comprehend a lot of these things.