Spirituality Thread - OBEs, lucid dreams, meditation, chakras etc

Daps

This woman is informative. Ive read that you have to open your 3rd eye before being able to get on the level of astral projection, but then there are other sources that say its not necessary. Im not sure, but Im interested in both.

I've seen a few of her videos

:camby:

She comes across like some ditz that is just regurgitating what someone else told her.

What she's saying may be gospel, but me personally if I do not sense depth to what you're proclaiming its bushes status cause even to you it's merely hearsay.

Last edited:

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
That shyt is real. When most people wake up in the middle of the night and can't move they freak the hell out and fight it. Next time it happens if you just go with the flow then you will see and experience some amazing things.

Breh, I started having lucid dreams lately. shyt's scary as fukk.

I was having dreams that I was 100% sure were real. shyt didn't seem like a normal dream. I was fukking awake breh. AWAKE :merchant:

Matter fact a few nights ago I felt someone was holding me down. I couldn't move breh :damn:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
:what:

I can induce sleep paralysis at will. It's just trying to astral project from that state that I find hard.

I don't know what this has to do with what career choice I choose at all.

the point is...you might not even know why your arguments are flawed...thats kinda my argument. You literally don't know enough about what you don't know.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
science doesn't give a flying fukk about this type of stuff.. they want shyt that's tangible.. it'll be quite a while before you see more information on this type of shyt. So should we wait until then to decided if it's real or not when thousands of people are having the experiences every year?

x-rays aren't "tangible" are they?

and people having "experiences" doesn't mean they exist.

People claim to be talking to god all the fukking time. Does that mean they are?

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I think learning about the history of science, from the Greeks to current, and how that type of thought changed dramatically over time really helps bring existential things into perspective. We don't know anything brehs, except that something, even if it is just a thought, exists. Your thoughts prove that right now. Nothing else can be proved....nothing. Everything else is conjecture. Think on that for a second brehs.
who said we know everything?

No one.

but if you're asserting such a thing is happening, we're gonna need more than some stories...none of which are consistent.