Spirituality Thread - OBEs, lucid dreams, meditation, chakras etc

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
yes the experiments could've been conducted in a much better way... but i thnk the overall message is clear.. especially with the Italian guy who had nothing to do with the scole experiment..

True. I'm not saying the phenomenon is fake because it could be real; but I want to find more examples of experiences that can pinpoint what exactly is happening and not the generalized balh blah stuff thats all online...I gotta get my reading up on it is all

Busted_Toes

Veteran
Daps
why did you do this breh. youve just ruined my thread completely.
Unpleasant+truths+vs+comforting+lies.jpg

Daps
That's the problem though; suppose someone tries various strategies to do it and they can't do it; is it because it doesn't exist or is it because there are hindrances that complicate the comprehension of such an experience? Those are questions people struggle with when they do these things; plus the fact that there really are no definitive strategies that will prove or disprove the theory right now.

Thats a valid question but to even have the authority to speak on that you have to actually attempt it.

Not condemn it from inception because a 'trusted advisor' hasnt proven it to you.

Because fact of the matter is significant amounts of people have testified it exists. Even a good percentage of this very thread. If he or anybody else rejects their testimony thats your own dispute.

yo moms

drunk
Daps
No he didn't. the thread is still alive and the discussion is really powerful here; lots off good questions being asked

when people start telling me i didnt experience sleep paralysis because "i dont want to do shyt with my life" the thread is over.

seriously can you please tell me what the fukk is going on?

Chesirecatdaddy

All Star
Daps
Can you share some of your experiences?
an entity which sounded like a woman between 25-40 (possibly a white woman's voice) asked me if I such and such (called me by my first and last name) I replied "yes who's asking?" (was told this is something you shouldn't do). The sound came from less than 3-5 feet away we were 7 deep... we looked everywhere... There was nobody there. We all did the kanye shrug.

This took place at 4 am on E 3rd St and Ave D in the lower east side of manhattan.

Daps
when people start telling me i didnt experience sleep paralysis because "i dont want to do shyt with my life" the thread is over.

seriously can you please tell me what the fukk is going on?

breh you have a really good thread. If people want to throw a wrench in the discussion just ignore it and KIM.

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
an entity which sounded like a woman between 25-40 (possibly a white woman's voice) asked me if I such and such (called me by my first and last name) I replied "yes who's asking?" (was told this is something you shouldn't do). The sound came from less than 3-5 feet away we were 7 deep... we looked everywhere... There was nobody there. We all did the kanye shrug.

This took place at 4 am on E 3rd St and Ave D in the lower east side of manhattan.

:ohhh: damn man

yo moms

drunk
Daps
don't take this the wrong way...but if your post history is any indication...

You're not truly educated enough to even say such a thing. You're probably a teenager and you keep talking about working dead end jobs and you definitely don't sound like you give a damn about doing shyt with your life.

I say that to say...I truly don't think you're in possession of the tools of actual science (which CAN be changed if you put the effort in) to determine if what you're saying is actually true or not.

Its always the most unscientific people trying to legitimize things they don't understand...

can someone tell me what the above in bolded has to do with me trying to astral project? @kp404 you dapped this post so you must know what hes trying to say. because im truly lost.

Busted_Toes

Veteran
Daps
so you are saying that i dont experience sleep paralysis? what are you trying to say?
I'm not referring to sleep paralysis, just this "i left my body and met Gandalf from Lord of the Rings". This the same shyt Christians say "i been to heaven", "i been to hell". I don't mean to derail your thread, continue discussing breh.

Tunez

Lloyd Banks Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside, 2gz Up

did you stop doing it? after she told you

Chesirecatdaddy

All Star
Daps
True. I'm not saying the phenomenon is fake because it could be real; but I want to find more examples of experiences that can pinpoint what exactly is happening and not the generalized balh blah stuff thats all online...I gotta get my reading up on it is all
science doesn't give a flying fukk about this type of stuff.. they want shyt that's tangible.. it'll be quite a while before you see more information on this type of shyt. So should we wait until then to decided if it's real or not when thousands of people are having the experiences every year?

yo moms

drunk
Daps
I'm not referring to sleep paralysis, just this "i left my body and met Gandalf from Lord of the Rings". This the same shyt Christians say "i been to heaven", "i been to hell". I don't mean to derail your thread, continue discussing breh.

Yeah but that's how you astral project. You have to go into the sleep paralysis stage. Nobody is making astral projection up.