Spirituality Thread - OBEs, lucid dreams, meditation, chakras etc

SonofaGod

Pro
Daps
Reppin
New York
yeah heres what you got to do.

you got to lay on your back and you cant move a muscle at all. and just focus on your breathing right so you stay awake. by doing this you trick your body into thinking its asleep. then pretty soon your body starts vibrating and your heart feels like its beating faster. then you hear noises like just random noises around your room but you got your eyes closed right. and if you still going through with it at this point, shyt gets real. you will hear screaming in your ears and it feels like somebody is sitting on your chest. and you cant move your body is stuck. and then you can get visuals. like i saw a demon or ghost open my door and it was in my room. and it all seems real so you freaking out.

but if you just let go and stay still you can start leaving your body and you can go places. but i always get too shook of the sleep paralysis bit.

look it up. anybody can do this. its not hard. whats hard is having the balls to sit through the scary part.

i tried this twice last night, i just fell asleep:beli:

brehs in this thread whove done it tell me your strategies.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Are they crazy? Like schizophrenia, hearing voices and visions? :lupe:
they're not crazy, they just have a low bar of proof.

They want to believe its true, so they will.

On top of that, the brain is really good at recreating things and telling you they happened. Why the hell do you think dreams are so vivid?

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
No. You can do this. Anybody can do this.
don't take this the wrong way...but if your post history is any indication...

You're not truly educated enough to even say such a thing. You're probably a teenager and you keep talking about working dead end jobs and you definitely don't sound like you give a damn about doing shyt with your life.

I say that to say...I truly don't think you're in possession of the tools of actual science (which CAN be changed if you put the effort in) to determine if what you're saying is actually true or not.

Its always the most unscientific people trying to legitimize things they don't understand...

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
After researching the Scole Experiment, there's a consensus that even the believers are upset about; there was alot of corruption of the scientific process and the evidence they found was not substantial or even legit; why haven't they replicated a similar experiment? I'm not saying the phenomenon is not real, but we need better examples to analyze
i'm not saying it can't happen, i'm saying no one has proven it HAS.

If I made a few million, i'd toss some of it around to just do the experiments people are scared to do or don't have the effort to do like this.

on top of that....i really don't think such a thing is possible, but to even go into details means i'd have to just start quoting books of shyt that no one cares about. it'd take too long.

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community

You're not truly educated enough to even say such a thing. You're probably a teenager and you keep talking about working dead end jobs and you definitely don't sound like you give a damn about doing shyt with your life.

I say that to say...I truly don't think you're in possession of the tools of actual science (which CAN be changed if you put the effort in) to determine if what you're saying is actually true or not.

Its always the most unscientific people trying to legitimize things they don't understand...

That's good point; I'm trying to get my science knowledge up about these particular incidents before I attempt to enter that world; I want to be educationally and spiritually prepared which will not be until I contribute progressively to this world around me and my people.

Daps
i'm not saying it can't happen, i'm saying no one has proven it HAS.

If I made a few million, i'd toss some of it around to just do the experiments people are scared to do or don't have the effort to do like this.

on top of that....i really don't think such a thing is possible, but to even go into details means i'd have to just start quoting books of shyt that no one cares about. it'd take too long.

Why are you waiting for someone else to tell you its real.

Why dont you just attempt it yourself to see if its real:manny:

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
i don't doubt your experiences, I doubt your perception of those experiences.

Do you see the difference?

I get what you're saying, but I don't see a difference. All experiences are equally in "reality," even if I'm perceiving it in a certain way. I may not be explaining myself well though. It takes some time for me to properly explain this type of shyt in words.

yo moms

drunk
Daps

:what:

I can induce sleep paralysis at will. It's just trying to astral project from that state that I find hard.

I don't know what this has to do with what career choice I choose at all.

Chesirecatdaddy

All Star
Daps
you're saying a lot without proving anything.

FEELING like something is happening doesn't mean it actually is.
lol breh a day late and a dollar short my nigguh... not gonna do this w u this time breh cuz I'm not tryna derail nothing.

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
Why are you waiting for someone else to tell you its real.

Why dont you just attempt it yourself to see if its real:manny:

That's the problem though; suppose someone tries various strategies to do it and they can't do it; is it because it doesn't exist or is it because there are hindrances that complicate the comprehension of such an experience? Those are questions people struggle with when they do these things; plus the fact that there really are no definitive strategies that will prove or disprove the theory right now.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
An education has nothing to do with intelligence. I got a boy with a 147 iq and barely graduated high school. Knowledge of science, is only one angle in the multitude of angles one can use

Chesirecatdaddy

All Star
Daps
After researching the Scole Experiment, there's a consensus that even the believers are upset about; there was alot of corruption of the scientific process and the evidence they found was not substantial or even legit; why haven't they replicated a similar experiment? I'm not saying the phenomenon is not real, but we need better examples to analyze
yes the experiments could've been conducted in a much better way... but i thnk the overall message is clear.. especially with the Italian guy who had nothing to do with the scole experiment..