Spirituality Thread - OBEs, lucid dreams, meditation, chakras etc

Chesirecatdaddy

All Star
Daps
I'm on my phone. I will later. I haven't been paying attention to a lot of this thread, due to being on a phone. What's the video about?
the beings that live in the other dimensions...and also direct communication with them (not reccomended/very dangerous). They contacted some of the beings and the beings themselves said the best way they can describe it is that they're in another dimension and they can't really describe it better than that. Most of the beings are "deceased" people.... the video doesn't get into deeper aspect of it tho.. how there are other beings in other dimensions as well who were never people at all.

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
the beings that live in the other dimensions...and also direct communication with them (not reccomended/very dangerous). They contacted some of the beings and the beings themselves said the best way they can describe it is that they're in another dimension and they can't really describe it better than that. Most of the beings are "deceased" people.... the video doesn't get into deeper aspect of it tho.. how there are other beings in other dimensions as well who were never people at all.

What page is that vid on breh?
Nevermind I found it

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Thanks, breh

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
btw brehs I can't even tell you about some of the things I'v experienced... not even doing astral projection but just living in new york and etc... These things would happen in front of other people with no fukks given. This world is crazy all this shyt has been know for thousands of years by the priest class and has been surpressed.

Can you share some of your experiences?

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
you're saying a lot without proving anything.

FEELING like something is happening doesn't mean it actually is.

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
you're saying a lot without proving anything.

FEELING like something is happening doesn't mean it actually is.

After researching the Scole Experiment, there's a consensus that even the believers are upset about; there was alot of corruption of the scientific process and the evidence they found was not substantial or even legit; why haven't they replicated a similar experiment? I'm not saying the phenomenon is not real, but we need better examples to analyze

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
If you have a strong mind, mushrooms can help with a lot of this shyt. All experiences are "real" by the way. Even hallucinations.