Spirituality Thread - OBEs, lucid dreams, meditation, chakras etc

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
could yall post some meditation/breathing exercise channels or vids wanna get into that, oh and what music do yall listen to when meditating?

Govana

Dancehall ah mi everyting
Daps
could yall post some meditation/breathing exercise channels or vids wanna get into that, oh and what music do yall listen to when meditating?
Success Through Stillness: Meditation Made Simple by Russell Simmons

:yeshrug: How i got started

51WHCJ7C2GL._SX352_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Capitol

Did this work
Daps

The guy he mentions, Mantak Chia, is a Taoist grandmaster with several books and videos about breathing and techniques as well. He has an accent tho so try to bare with it if it resonates with you

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Music is fine but you may want to gradually ween yourself off from music when you learn to quiet your mind enough. For me music is just a distraction from the noise in our head. For me meditation is observation. It is observing thoughts, sensations, emotions as they arise, as they are and learning to accept them with equanimity. With continued practice you will see the true nature of reality and see that all things are impermanent.
Develop a mindfulness practice first. Start small and work your way up. Good luck.

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Bump.
I tried to Astral project last night for like the 3rd time - laid down closed my eyes, did some deep breathing. I'd say it was about 2-3 minutes before I started seeing some light fractals. Then I started hearing whispering saying "hey....." opened my eyes immediately and stopped :mjlol:.

Anyone have any input on this? For reference life been a little stressful, I fell off my fitness game and I haven't been sleeping lately so my spirit isn't as strong as it usually is

ZEB WALTON

ayo! - BEZ
Daps
Reppin
No Father To MY Style.. A Son Unique
Astral projection is dangerous

My boy did it and a demon latched to where he heard shyt in walls, would freak out and see snit in peoples faces, notice weird things following him, hear words in sings that werent there etc. Took like a year for him to Cleanse himself. It happened for a ahort time but i know it was traumatic to him.

I already get the deja vu thing where i dream something and then 2-3 weeks later it happens. Dreamnt i crashed my car in water with my gf and got overtaken on a flooded road the next night and had to put my ex on my back n swim her to safety.

SeveroDrgnfli

Ain't nobody tryin to get indicted.
Daps
Reppin
Always
@CinnaSlim I talked to a ghost last night. I think I opened a door I can't close or control. I know I sound crazy right now, but I promise you I talked to a ghost face to face last night. I wasn't on drugs or drunk. I was asking questions and was getting answers. It didn't reveal itself until I called it out.

I've been feeling like something is watching me the past few weeks. Sometimes I feel protected and invincible. Other times I get a vibe that something isn't right. It's more like someone telling me I'm safe or I'm not safe. I hope that makes sense.

Last night I was chilling in my room and I got that vibe. Instead of ignoring it I engaged it. I looked it in the face(at least where I thought it's face was) and said, " I fukking see you, I know you're there."

I kept staring at the space.

I felt electricity go through my body. My leg started twitching, it was weird. Then I saw what looked like a slice in reality. It's hard to describe. It's like light reflecting off of metal. The light had the silhouette of a face, then I looked at the wall behind it and I saw the sihloutette of a man wearing a cloak. A tall, wide, man wearing a cloak.

My body is tingling right now. Just like last night.

I asked him if he was my ancestor when I got over my fear. I think the answer was yes. My mistake was asking it's name. I felt the energy change it's intensity. I don't know if it was upset or happy.

I know this ghost is an ancestor of mine, he cooks like me, he was hungry last night, I gave him my fries, and he's here because I called him to be here. He's a lot like me. He likes my life and I've felt him with me when I do things I really enjoy and am oddly good at. Almost as if I've done it before. Lately when I think about how to do something It just pops in my head even if I've never done it before. It's like I have access to memories and skills that aren't mine.

I feel very safe and calm all the time. I never feel that way.

OR I've somehow made contact with myself from a previous life. Idunno.

Last edited:

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
@CinnaSlim I talked to a ghost last night. I think I opened a door I can't close or control. I know I sound crazy right now, but I promise you I talked to a ghost face to face last night. I wasn't on drugs or drunk. I was asking questions and was getting answers. It didn't reveal itself until I called it out.

I've been feeling like something is watching me the past few weeks. Sometimes I feel protected and invincible. Other times I get a vibe that something isn't right. It's more like someone telling me I'm safe or I'm not safe. I hope that makes sense.

Last night I was chilling in my room and I got that vibe. Instead of ignoring it I engaged it. I looked it in the face(at least where I thought it's face was) and said, " I fukking see you, I know you're there."

I kept staring at the space.

I felt electricity go through my body. My leg started twitching, it was weird. Then I saw what looked like a slice in reality. It's hard to describe. It's like light reflecting off of metal. The light had the silhouette of a face, then I looked at the wall behind it and I saw the sihloutette of a man wearing a cloak. A tall, wide, man wearing a cloak.

My body is tingling right now. Just like last night.

I asked him if he was my ancestor when I got over my fear. I think the answer was yes. My mistake was asking it's name. I felt the energy change it's intensity. I don't know if it was upset or happy.

I know this ghost is an ancestor of mine, he cooks like me, he was hungry last night, I gave him my fries, and he's here because I called him to be here. He's a lot like me. He likes my life and I've felt him with me when I do things I really enjoy and am oddly good at. Almost as if I've done it before. Lately when I think about how to do something It just pops in my head even if I've never done it before. It's like I have access to memories and skills that aren't mine.

I feel very safe and calm all the time. I never feel that way.

OR I've somehow made contact with myself from a previous life. Idunno.
Sounds like a guide. Im busy at the moment but here are some resources.

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
Astral projection is dangerous

My boy did it and a demon latched to where he heard shyt in walls, would freak out and see snit in peoples faces, notice weird things following him, hear words in sings that werent there etc. Took like a year for him to Cleanse himself. It happened for a ahort time but i know it was traumatic to him.

I already get the deja vu thing where i dream something and then 2-3 weeks later it happens. Dreamnt i crashed my car in water with my gf and got overtaken on a flooded road the next night and had to put my ex on my back n swim her to safety.
this happens to me a lot

this week i had a dream where a presence entered my room now im a bit shook

Black Nate Grey

The God Emperor of Mankind
Daps
I was sleeping and I heard someone call my name right before I woke up smh.

That been happening to me for years. Earliest I remember was I think Grade 4.

Wish I could control it, I'd trade stocks.

Are you he really a worried/anxious person or have thoughts of that nature? I think people who think too much start to simulate events in their dreams that happen to be accurate. Or maybe its something different.

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
so forgot to buy the dream root shyt been busy af will do that thursday and go from there. not in the best of states but i think ding it now and then later when i've got some healing down will be a nice comparison and stuff. idk about the demons and ghost shyt in life, but it would be naive to think other dimension and beings do not coincide with our reality....life is weird :francis: