Spirituality Thread - OBEs, lucid dreams, meditation, chakras etc

Chesirecatdaddy

All Star
Daps
@yo moms breh watch that video
itll give you more info on what's out there
the scary visions are just part of it... you're inside of something infinite.. there's gonna be a little bit of everything.

Winston

All Star
Supporter
Daps
When I've experienced astral projection I just fly into the sky and bounce from cloud to cloud like:gladbron:
except 1 time I was free running through random London streets and I stopped in a park and started fuccing with a random girl...
but some guy I knew said he was flying then all of a sudden a bad feeling had him shook as fukk. He was dragged to hell and a group demons threw around him like a ragdoll and started to beat him up. He woke up standing on the other side of the room cut and bruised:damn:

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I swear to god (which is absolute infinity...which you'll understand once you get there) taught me about the world. I figured that shyt out brehs. Figuring how to get out of your body is the best existential thing you could ever do. You'll understand so much. :wow: you're life will literally change. I'm not joking :wow:

Chesirecatdaddy

All Star
Daps
When I've experienced astral projection I just fly into the sky and bounce from cloud to cloud like:gladbron:
except 1 time I was free running through random London streets and I stopped in a park and started fuccing with a random girl...
but some guy I knew said he was flying then all of a sudden a bad feeling had him shook as fukk. He was dragged to hell and a group demons threw around him like a ragdoll and started to beat him up. He woke up standing on the other side of the room cut and bruised:damn:
my nikka got jumped ... you gotta fight back breh they do fall back.

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community

man you need to write a detailed description of this incident and how it all happened for you; in addition, it would really help if you had pictures of the cuts and bruises man; that shyt would be like :ohhh:

Tunez

Lloyd Banks Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside, 2gz Up
I read every page, and Im scared for life im not doing this Tunez does not fukk with any type of demons.

thatsit-imoutgameoverman_8e846debb8a2f24b1a8f6e573271cffa.gif

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
how do you astral project? any tips? i dont have a rocking chair tho.
I needed a rocking chair. You gotta get in a trance by rocking to a particular rhythm that works for you. Then you gotta visualize, which takes practice (try just visualizing yourself looking at your head from the top of your room at first). Practice getting in that trance and then going further and further "up". Stay up there and seep that shyt in. You have to completely get out of your body for real, like realizing your just a speck of molecules in an infinite space and so is everybody else. Keeping going up. Realize that time is all happening at once and that we're on one time plane out of an infinite amount of time dimension in a particular set of physical laws which are also infinite (the 5th dimension) and keep going up. I know this sounds implausible, but it can be done.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Also music can help get you in that trance. But it has to be drone, instrumental shyt

I'm on my phone, so my spelling might be off

Winston

All Star
Supporter
Daps
man you need to write a detailed description of this incident and how it all happened for you; in addition, it would really help if you had pictures of the cuts and bruises man; that shyt would be like :ohhh:
It happened to a friend, he didnt leave his house for a while and the nikka said he was even too shook to sleep in his own bed.
On a similar note I used to be shook to go in my parents room cause I felt like somethin evil was in there. My mum said he always used to experience sleep paralysis. I might try this stuff but if become mentally ill and shook to take off my tin hat I will blame T/S

Chesirecatdaddy

All Star
Daps
I needed a rocking chair. You gotta get in a trance by rocking to a particular rhythm that works for you. Then you gotta visualize, which takes practice (try just visualizing yourself looking at your head from the top of your room at first). Practice getting in that trance and then going further and further "up". Stay up there and seep that shyt in. You have to completely get out of your body for real, like realizing your just a speck of molecules in an infinite space and so is everybody else. Keeping going up. Realize that time is all happening at once and that we're on one time plane out of an infinite amount of time dimension in a particular set of physical laws which are also infinite (the 5th dimension) and keep going up. I know this sounds implausible, but it can be done.
watch that vid breh :smile:

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
It happened to a friend, he didnt leave his house for a while and the nikka said he was even too shook to sleep in his own bed.
On a similar note I used to be shook to go in my parents room cause I felt like somethin evil was in there. My mum said he always used to experience sleep paralysis. I might try this stuff but if become mentally ill and shook to take off my tin hat I will blame T/S

Wow man its interesting to meet people that have really experienced these things