Spirituality Thread - OBEs, lucid dreams, meditation, chakras etc

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
So I don't usually make much of dreams and I don't usually dream vividly.

But I been having some unsettling dreams. Plus I been stuck on a dream a girl told me about.

What are some good Youtube videos to watch about dream interpreting? Any good ones about Carl Jung theories? :lupe:

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere

But I been having some unsettling dreams. Plus I been stuck on a dream a girl told me about.

What are some good Youtube videos to watch about dream interpreting? Any good ones about Carl Jung theories? :lupe:
Just Google dream dictionary. Dream interpretations are very personal, so also consider the significance and connotations of certain images in your life.

SemiEnlightenedBum

The Project's Manly P Hall
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
I'm Hard Like D-Block Readin The Book Of Enoch...

Carl Jung twas the cat who came up with the term 'synchronicity',one of the holy keys thoust grime god lives by,een when the going gets rough,which is erry day..

somehow,eye survive..:mjgrin::gucci::mjcry:

Elle Seven

Superstar
Daps

I know this is old, but did you ever get clarification on what your dreams were telling you? Were they symbolic or actually reflecting something real you needed to know at the time?

Your post made me think of something that happened when I started reading Tarot for myself. A month in, I had a dream and later figured out it was deeper than that.

In the dream, I was with my paternal aunt and grandmother, who have both died in the past 7 years. We were in a house in the country where my daddy's family comes from.

My auntie and granny take me into the house to introduce me to some folks - my three sisters. There were a line of three girls standing by the fireplace, from tallest to shortest. I only remember them being black silhouettes.

Anyway, I reminded my auntie and granny both I only have a younger brother IRL, to which they replied "that's what you think." They proceeded to tell me my sisters' names, telling me I had one older one and two younger ones. At some point, I woke up and didn't think about the dream again until 2 weeks later.

I told my mother about the dream, in detail, on a Friday night. The next day, she called me back and said she had something to tell me. She was quiet for a bit but then asked me about my dream again and wanted to know if I was serious about everything I'd said. When I said yes and asked her why, she then told me that she'd planned to take it to the grave that she's had three abortions - one prior to having me and two after me but before my brother.

It took me a minute to get what she was actually telling me. When I finally did, I realized that "dream" I'd had was something more, especially since it was my deceased paternal relatives (not maternal) coming to show me "family" from my mother's side. Those babies would have been daughters, I gathered, and I got to 'meet' them. She wanted to know if they had a message for her, but her name never came up in the dream.

Lol, this is long ass way of saying that dreams can be a bit more than just symbolic, so that's something for you to consider.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
@Elle Seven

I still haven't figured out a lot of the meaning in the dreams I was having and have written it off for now.

The dream the girl told me about took place in the future at a fairly big cultural event and my dream pertaining to her seemed to be in the future as well so maybe it isn't time yet to reveal any type of meaning?

I will say its seeped into my real life, though. She is from another city and that city has come up in my life in ways that are beyond statistically probable.

We've fallen out so I haven't been able to ask if anything else has come up on her end. I'll definitely update the thread when I crack what it all means.

I envy you for being able to make sense of your dream so quick but that is cool as fukk you could tap into it in meaningful way. Thanks.

kej718

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Got to this late. Didn't got through all the pages in this thread yet. Has anyone mentioned "Journeys out of the body" by Robert Monroe.
51XAfqdtdVL._AC_UL115_.jpg
51hz8IA4q9L._AC_UL115_.jpg
51dDjklhqqL._AC_UL115_.jpg

SemiEnlightenedBum

The Project's Manly P Hall
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
I'm Hard Like D-Block Readin The Book Of Enoch...
@Elle Seven

I still haven't figured out a lot of the meaning in the dreams I was having and have written it off for now.

The dream the girl told me about took place in the future at a fairly big cultural event and my dream pertaining to her seemed to be in the future as well so maybe it isn't time yet to reveal any type of meaning?

I will say its seeped into my real life, though. She is from another city and that city has come up in my life in ways that are beyond statistically probable.

We've fallen out so I haven't been able to ask if anything else has come up on her end. I'll definitely update the thread when I crack what it all means.

I envy you for being able to make sense of your dream so quick but that is cool as fukk you could tap into it in meaningful way. Thanks.

if you ever need extra assistance/input just doodle at your boy Po..:salute:

i'm not gonna say i'm an 'expert',cause only G-d is,but i've been studying this for years,have had prophetical dreams,seen real ghosts,and others usually either get scared cause of my accuracy or hug me to death..in'shallah

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
if you ever need extra assistance/input just doodle at your boy Po..:salute:

i'm not gonna say i'm an 'expert',cause only G-d is,but i've been studying this for years,have had prophetical dreams,seen real ghosts,and others usually either get scared cause of my accuracy or hug me to death..in'shallah

what do I need to tell you to interpret? im all ears:lupe:

• Dap
Reactions: Oso

MoroccanBoy

Madness
Daps
I been reading jung recently. His work is amazing. Particularly on the shadow/unconscious and dreams. I love waking up and analysing my dreams. Also when I was living wrong and having a hard time I had dreams every night of fighting and being arrested. Literally every night. It was my mind telling me about the internal struggle I was going through.