Spirituality Thread - OBEs, lucid dreams, meditation, chakras etc

mortuus est

Veteran
Daps
unfortunately thats how most kids get turnt out. Their parents have em living right then they get around other kids and the kids are on some "your parents dont let you do crack!?! :dwillhuh:"

Thats why you gotta teach your mids the reason why you have them doing things and not just saying "dont eat pork" or stuff like that.

for real, i really do feel like the older generation didnt fully explain alot of the teachings they passed down to us

*Angel*

Frozen Flames Goddess
Daps
Reppin
Goddess power
My car. Honda Civic, Less than $12,000, less than 75,000 miles and 2013-2015
I got a 2015 Blue Honda Civic for less than $11k

I was down to my last $10. I was gonna ask someone for $20-$50. I wanted $50 but Id be ok with $20. I remembered I had some clothes I could return. I looked in the bag and found $49. I know the other dollar is somewhere in coins.

The key is to be as specific as possible. Set your intention, then put yourself in the mindset and position to receive it.
Same here. I manifested my car but I specified "used 2014-2016, w/ low mileage in great condition for a great deal". Got a 2015 Chevy w/ 33k miles for $13k. Its my first Chevy but the luxury and upgrades on this car is everything (compared to my previous '07 car). What I like most is that the outside noise is very minimal which was not the same for my last car. It drove me crazy. I ride so comfortably in this car. I love it. The universe got me exactly what I asked for and its perfect.

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
powerful. and congrats

i feel like some minor stuff im trying to manifest just isnt coming through, i dont know if its a test or a sign

the last thing i was happy with that i know i fully manifested was back in october , felt like the cot damn man .
Could be both. You have to have the mindset that it is already yours, just hasn't been received yet. Like its still being shipped to you. Focusing on want or lack means that you don't have it yet, and the universe's reply is always "Yes, that is true." So, change your thoughts to I will receive it, or better yet, it is already mine.

My mantra is I Am Abundance. I want for nothing. I have access to all that I need.

mortuus est

Veteran
Daps
Could be both. You have to have the mindset that it is already yours, just hasn't been received yet. Like its still being shipped to you. Focusing on want or lack means that you don't have it yet, and the universe's reply is always "Yes, that is true." So, change your thoughts to I will receive it, or better yet, it is already mine.

My mantra is I Am Abundance. I want for nothing. I have access to all that I need.

imma try, im just waiting on that phone call this week to fully know if i manifested the right thoughts :wow:

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
Daily spiritual practice/devotion is so important. I have a horrible habit of throwing myself into my spiritual studies after a relationship and then losing myself in a the midst of one.

My love is all consuming, I give of myself until there is nothing left. I leave no room for loving and honoring myself. This can be especially true for INFJs or other empaths who feel like the caretaker in relationships. (Codependency? :lupe:)

"My cup runneth over." Fill your cup first. Whatever is in your cup is for you, whatever overflows is for others. If you want to give more, you must pour into yourself so that you have the abundance to give.

Honor yourself with Awareness, Acceptance and Affirmation

OsO

Souldier
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
i think im slowly moving into spirituality , i just had my "i need to be a vegan" moment, not so much cause of food cause i hardly eat (i do want to be more healthy tho)
but cause of the emotions of all these red meats and other stuff being transferred into us, i feel like if the green warriors and vegan heads articulated this side of the argument more, people would understand the whole thing abit more.

i know i was def ignorant towards the whole situation (had a vegan uncle), like people always showed me chickens and cows being mistreated and beaten but i didnt care im still gon eat breh fuk that dead cow and give me my dirty burger, but im finally having that moment i never thought id ever have tbh

when you look at it, its actually a weird experience , but if i got to do these things to reach that next level :wow:

Without question, I think it's morally wrong to eat animals. Real carnivores have to eat meat to live and humans don't.

How would we like it if smarter, more advanced beings came to our planet and started eating us for fun? I don't think we would like it very much.

Daps
Daily spiritual practice/devotion is so important. I have a horrible habit of throwing myself into my spiritual studies after a relationship and then losing myself in a the midst of one.

My love is all consuming, I give of myself until there is nothing left. I leave no room for loving and honoring myself. This can be especially true for INFJs or other empaths who feel like the caretaker in relationships. (Codependency? :lupe:)

"My cup runneth over." Fill your cup first. Whatever is in your cup is for you, whatever overflows is for others. If you want to give more, you must pour into yourself so that you have the abundance to give.

Honor yourself with Awareness, Acceptance and Affirmation
Good words.

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
I'm most likely gonna attend this New Thought church, Celebration Spiritual Center in Brooklyn on the 11th. I enjoy watching their sermons on youtube and I miss physical fellowship.

@Oso are you familiar with the New Thought Movement? If so, what are your thoughts?

It's a bit like this parody, but they focus more on the Bible, along with other books because the founders started as Christians.

mortuus est

Veteran
Daps
Without question, I think it's morally wrong to eat animals. Real carnivores have to eat meat to live and humans don't.

How would we like it if smarter, more advanced beings came to our planet and started eating us for fun? I don't think we would like it very much.

i'll try link the video that made me think deep about the animals, i think you might find it interesting

SemiEnlightenedBum

The Project's Manly P Hall
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
I'm Hard Like D-Block Readin The Book Of Enoch...
i feel like everything is finally crashing down around me and i don't know if tis pre-ordained and eye should just accept the death process or if tis just kinetic energy/inner-g to keep the taqwa lit..can't deal with this fake whirld of maya dolo anymore,seems like the curse is tightening around the Vishudda because my physical environment is so fukkin toxic,then again the world is becoming more toxic as well..

i need this level of peace again,in'shallah:

sometimes,een the chosen ones can spreadt their inner-g to thin in a whirld of toxic psychic vampires...