Spirituality Thread - OBEs, lucid dreams, meditation, chakras etc

MoroccanBoy

Madness
Daps
i feel like everything is finally crashing down around me and i don't know if tis pre-ordained and eye should just accept the death process or if tis just kinetic energy/inner-g to keep the taqwa lit..can't deal with this fake whirld of maya dolo anymore,seems like the curse is tightening around the Vishudda because my physical environment is so fukkin toxic,then again the world is becoming more toxic as well..

i need this level of peace again,in'shallah:

sometimes,een the chosen ones can spreadt their inner-g to thin in a whirld of toxic psychic vampires...

Hold ya head boss :salute: gotta take the lows with the high.

thewarrior05

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Daily spiritual practice/devotion is so important. I have a horrible habit of throwing myself into my spiritual studies after a relationship and then losing myself in a the midst of one.

My love is all consuming, I give of myself until there is nothing left. I leave no room for loving and honoring myself. This can be especially true for INFJs or other empaths who feel like the caretaker in relationships. (Codependency? :lupe:)

"My cup runneth over." Fill your cup first. Whatever is in your cup is for you, whatever overflows is for others. If you want to give more, you must pour into yourself so that you have the abundance to give.

Honor yourself with Awareness, Acceptance and Affirmation
Thats deep

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
imma buy that dream root shyt yo moms had order before, i remember him tlkning about it way back in this thread. maybe some stimuli is need?

fkthisgaysite

Banned
Daps
I believe one can find the answer to anything (and by that I mean everything) by honestly asking yourself.

We are built with the same fundamental aspects and qualities of the entire universe, this is why we see so much of ourselves within it. The Orion nebula resembles a brain, while the Nile River resembles the human spine and Africa looks like the human skull.

The history is embedded in our DNA. It's accessible by your desire to know. Your desire is what turns a spark into a flame.

The way you feel, the desperation of being put in a situation of "its this or that or I'm fukked"...the energy you feel in that particular moment is the key to whatever definition of "success" you have. That energy, that focus...is our most valuable ability as a human.