OsO

Souldier
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Do Crystals really work?

Oh yes.

Intro to Crystals | OSO Collective

“The crystalline structure of a crystal will respond in unique and precise ways to a wide spectrum of energies including heat, light, pressure, sound electricity, gamma rays, microwaves, bioelectricity, and even the energies of consciousness…. In response to these varying energetic inputs, the molecular structure of the crystal will undergo particular modes of oscillation, thereby creating specific vibratory frequencies of energy emission.
The functions of these energy emissions are numerous and include reception, reflection, refraction, magnification, transduction, amplification, focusing, transmutation, transference, transformation, storage…stabilization, modulation, balancing, and transmittance.”

-Richard Gerber, MD

Intro

Throughout all of recorded history, humans have had an attraction and affinity for gemstones. Everyone from kings, pharaohs, monarchs, and businessmen, to artisans, shamans, scientists, and commoners-everyone honored the power of stones and worked with them for various purposes. Those purposes included healing the body, balancing the mind and emotions, defending against evil spirits, attracting good spirits, communicating with the spiritual realm, honoring ancestors, honoring idols/gods, bringing about a desired outcome, and, as a general aid in personal or community rituals.

What is a Crystal?

“Crystal” is defined as physical matter whose atoms are arranged in geometric, repeating, mathematically precise patterns extending in all three spatial directions.

How are Crystals formed?

Crystals form through various natural processes that take place within the Earth. They can form through the interaction of gases, magma, and lava near the Earth’s surface, from hydrous solutions and bodies of water in the Earth’s interior, or from minerals being under great pressure and high temperatures deep in the Earth’s crust.

Properties of Crystals

The unique properties of crystals give them a broad range of energetic uses. Crystals have the ability to act as conductors and semi-conductors of energy, which allows them to receive, store, transmit, transform, resonate with, and amplify many types of energy on the electromagnetic (EM) spectrum. For example, EM energy from a crystal can be converted to light energy, electrical energy, thermal energy, sound energy, or magnetic energy. Crystals also have a property called piezoelectricity, an attribute that allows them to generate electromagnetic energy when they’re exposed to heat or put under pressure. These physical properties make crystals a valuable energy tool and also gives them a wide range of uses in modern technology.

Crystals in modern technology

The unique physical properties of crystals make them very useful is today’s modern technology. Crystal technology is used in computers, televisions, computer chips, radios, watches, and lasers just to name a few. Many instruments that are used to accurately measure energy utilize crystal technology, including solar panels and solar cells, space shuttles, transistors, and satellites.

Resonance

Resonance is an important attribute of crystal energy. Resonance is a property that allows crystals to synchronize their internal electromagnetic frequency to match an external EM frequency. When two EM waves come into resonance with each other, they amplify one another and create a more stable vibration. The result of crystal resonance is the creation of stronger, more consistent energy patterns, which we as humans can use to balance and enhance our own energy patterns.

Crystals and the human body

Both the human body and gemstones are made from the same elements and organic minerals that the Earth is composed of. Something else humans and gemstones have in common is they both possess a crystalline structure. Gemstones are solid crystals, while humans resemble liquid crystals. Crystalline structures inside the Earth help regulate the flow of electromagnetic energy throughout the Earth, and similar structures do the same for the EM energy in human bodies. The liquid crystalline structure of humans makes us completely coherent on the molecular level, which is how our human organism communicates with itself and coordinates its bodily functions.

The crystalline structure of both humans and gemstones allows them to easily receive, transmit, exchange, and amplify energy. The crystal structure of the gemstone and the crystal structure of the human body create a resonance which allows for the giving and receiving of energy between humans and crystals.

The EM frequencies carried and emitted by the stone interact with the EM frequencies of the human body (aura). The central nervous system picks up on these frequencies and initiates the electrical and chemical signals between the brain and body that correspond with those particular functions of energy.

Tunez

Lloyd Banks Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside, 2gz Up
Oh yes.

Intro to Crystals | OSO Collective

“The crystalline structure of a crystal will respond in unique and precise ways to a wide spectrum of energies including heat, light, pressure, sound electricity, gamma rays, microwaves, bioelectricity, and even the energies of consciousness…. In response to these varying energetic inputs, the molecular structure of the crystal will undergo particular modes of oscillation, thereby creating specific vibratory frequencies of energy emission.
The functions of these energy emissions are numerous and include reception, reflection, refraction, magnification, transduction, amplification, focusing, transmutation, transference, transformation, storage…stabilization, modulation, balancing, and transmittance.”

-Richard Gerber, MD

Intro

Throughout all of recorded history, humans have had an attraction and affinity for gemstones. Everyone from kings, pharaohs, monarchs, and businessmen, to artisans, shamans, scientists, and commoners-everyone honored the power of stones and worked with them for various purposes. Those purposes included healing the body, balancing the mind and emotions, defending against evil spirits, attracting good spirits, communicating with the spiritual realm, honoring ancestors, honoring idols/gods, bringing about a desired outcome, and, as a general aid in personal or community rituals.

What is a Crystal?

“Crystal” is defined as physical matter whose atoms are arranged in geometric, repeating, mathematically precise patterns extending in all three spatial directions.

How are Crystals formed?

Crystals form through various natural processes that take place within the Earth. They can form through the interaction of gases, magma, and lava near the Earth’s surface, from hydrous solutions and bodies of water in the Earth’s interior, or from minerals being under great pressure and high temperatures deep in the Earth’s crust.

Properties of Crystals

The unique properties of crystals give them a broad range of energetic uses. Crystals have the ability to act as conductors and semi-conductors of energy, which allows them to receive, store, transmit, transform, resonate with, and amplify many types of energy on the electromagnetic (EM) spectrum. For example, EM energy from a crystal can be converted to light energy, electrical energy, thermal energy, sound energy, or magnetic energy. Crystals also have a property called piezoelectricity, an attribute that allows them to generate electromagnetic energy when they’re exposed to heat or put under pressure. These physical properties make crystals a valuable energy tool and also gives them a wide range of uses in modern technology.

Crystals in modern technology

The unique physical properties of crystals make them very useful is today’s modern technology. Crystal technology is used in computers, televisions, computer chips, radios, watches, and lasers just to name a few. Many instruments that are used to accurately measure energy utilize crystal technology, including solar panels and solar cells, space shuttles, transistors, and satellites.

Resonance

Resonance is an important attribute of crystal energy. Resonance is a property that allows crystals to synchronize their internal electromagnetic frequency to match an external EM frequency. When two EM waves come into resonance with each other, they amplify one another and create a more stable vibration. The result of crystal resonance is the creation of stronger, more consistent energy patterns, which we as humans can use to balance and enhance our own energy patterns.

Crystals and the human body

Both the human body and gemstones are made from the same elements and organic minerals that the Earth is composed of. Something else humans and gemstones have in common is they both possess a crystalline structure. Gemstones are solid crystals, while humans resemble liquid crystals. Crystalline structures inside the Earth help regulate the flow of electromagnetic energy throughout the Earth, and similar structures do the same for the EM energy in human bodies. The liquid crystalline structure of humans makes us completely coherent on the molecular level, which is how our human organism communicates with itself and coordinates its bodily functions.

The crystalline structure of both humans and gemstones allows them to easily receive, transmit, exchange, and amplify energy. The crystal structure of the gemstone and the crystal structure of the human body create a resonance which allows for the giving and receiving of energy between humans and crystals.

The EM frequencies carried and emitted by the stone interact with the EM frequencies of the human body (aura). The central nervous system picks up on these frequencies and initiates the electrical and chemical signals between the brain and body that correspond with those particular functions of energy.

Can I buy Crystal could help me control my anxiety?

Tunez

Lloyd Banks Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside, 2gz Up
if you utilize them in the proper way,but they're not as 'powerful' as a lot of these new age charlatans make them out to be..i've actually made quartz crystal vibrate while i was meditating,shyt's all about intention and a powerful willpower, that's why i know most people don't use them right,cause they lack willpower,if you never been through tough times&rough experiences in your life you lack the power to use them...

the Grand Architect and his/her seraphim's,nephilim's,arch angels,etc give the most spiritual power to the chosen ones who have the toughest path to tread,cause we carry big burden's learning about&undergoing evil/scary shyt that most humanoids wouldn't dare take on,and for good reason,they would perish..

anyhow,my bad for rambling,i'm just lit&in a good mood for once and i haven't been postin much lately,so here eye be..:krs::ohlawd::salute:

I'm not really too deep into the spiritual stuff, but I've personally experienced them do some weird things to the point that i don't dismiss people that are into it though. If you attach a small piece to a string or chain and hold it above someone's head, it will start to rotate depending on whether you have positive feelings for them or not. I'm not even bullshytting.

Starts around the 2min mark

Can I buy Crystal could help me control my anxiety?

Blackrogue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Nai
Someone tell me about the tassel when it comes to maize.
images

Or maybe it isn't the tassel but the time and season.. I'll explain.

I'm in an area where this tribe is kinda well known for witchcraft/ spells/ any other thing of that nature. It's kinda there but under the surface. Now the other day I needed someone to jump start my car and I got a taxi guy to come do it. While we were there we were making conversation waiting on someone else.

Now this guy who looks homeless comes down the street mumbling to himself, making gestures at the sky, holding bits of paper. He drops one and this kid points it out to him and he goes back to get it then keeps coming continuing on his way.

He grunts a greeting and keeps going past us. The driver who's from the area makes a comment to me. That this guy is super smart and used to work for local government. Well read and everything but his mind just went. So I'm wondering.. Maybe it's drugs or something else or some other mental issue that needs correcting with medication.

But the driver makes a strange remark to me. He says the guy goes back and forth between being mentally sick and well. But it always gets heightened when the maize grows to almost being harvested. And goes away once they have been harvested. Its like that for many people in this area with mental illnesses. I was like :dwillhuh: Thought it was strange and he says it's our cultural thing. It's always been known to be like this. I'm still :dwillhuh: Like that's the weirdest thing to say. Maybe it's pesticides or something but they've not always used that.

The mentally I'll guy keeps going and someone down the road stops him and they're speaking the local dialect for a good minute. Driver translates and tells me this guy who's run into him knows him because mentally I'll guy is married to his cousin.

The New person comes up the road to us. Greets us and catches up with the driver they know each other. And then HE also says to me. Yeah it's the season. When the maize is like this everyone who has issues mentally gets sicker.

So my question to you coli gurus is why is this happening like they say it is because of maize.

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
I'm a guy :heh:

But I appreciate the shout out :myman:

You know... I always kind of wondered if you were in the back of my mind. I think it's the avi, mixed with how in tune you are lol

Tunez

Lloyd Banks Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside, 2gz Up
Sure.

I would recommend Lapis Lazuli, Amethyst, Red Garnet, or Black Tourmaline.

Also deep breathing is very effective at relieving anxiety:
http://www.joedolezal.com/ScienceOfBreath.pdf

AMETHYST

Energetic Properties: Purification, Intuition, Enhancing Psychic Abilities, Transmuting Negative Energy, Protection, Balance, Connection to Higher Self

Explain

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
I can astral project from smoking weed. I do not practice AP and have never really tried. I know how to, though. However, I am against it.

Also I think I need a Shaman for Psychs. Almost got stuck in my last LSD trip.

Why are u against it?

Chubbs

History Remembers Kings
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
To add, you’ll notice a lot of entertainers and musicians wear rubies
The Meanings of Ruby — Stone of Divine Creativity. Ruby is a stone of Divine creativity. It boosts your energy levels and promotes high self-esteem, intuition, and spiritual wisdom. Ruby is a symbol of good fortune, pure love, and loyalty.