Spirituality Thread - OBEs, lucid dreams, meditation, chakras etc

Daps
The other night I dreamt that I was on another planet which was beautiful and colorful and vivid. While looking down on earth I saw fireworks and said " I'm bored. I want to go down there". It was almost lucid except I didn't feel like I was dreaming. It felt like home.

Why oh why did I take that damn blue pill?

SemiEnlightenedBum

The Project's Manly P Hall
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
I'm Hard Like D-Block Readin The Book Of Enoch...
check your pm norton:lupe:

sorry bruh,i gave it a quick once over and didn't finish,things got too hectic,eye lost the headspace eye twas in and couldn't analyze it properly cause some petty humanoid tilted me off my axis&these things require a certain mindset so i didn't want to play you and just do it half assed&no concentration like reading a newspaper article,you need to access the creative,but calm space,where you can blot the dot,break down archetypes,and connect the web,gotta do it ferociously fastiduously fam..:myman:

i'll prolly(in'shallah) have good time after the 9ers game,got some blackberry&ET wax so eye can climb in that headspace,if i need refinement/clarification/got a question you gonna be on later tonight..?

mi diablo if you was in a hurry..:salute:

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
sorry bruh,i gave it a quick once over and didn't finish,things got too hectic,eye lost the headspace eye twas in and couldn't analyze it properly cause some petty humanoid tilted me off my axis&these things require a certain mindset so i didn't want to play you and just do it half assed&no concentration like reading a newspaper article,you need to access the creative,but calm space,where you can blot the dot,break down archetypes,and connect the web,gotta do it ferociously fastiduously fam..:myman:

i'll prolly(in'shallah) have good time after the 9ers game,got some blackberry&ET wax so eye can climb in that headspace,if i need refinement/clarification/got a question you gonna be on later tonight..?

mi diablo if you was in a hurry..:salute:

Yeah, I'll be up fammo hmu :salute:

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
Copped this Amethyst piece for my wife today

DXKWFa8l.jpg

SemiEnlightenedBum

The Project's Manly P Hall
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
I'm Hard Like D-Block Readin The Book Of Enoch...
Do Crystals really work?

if you utilize them in the proper way,but they're not as 'powerful' as a lot of these new age charlatans make them out to be..i've actually made quartz crystal vibrate while i was meditating,shyt's all about intention and a powerful willpower, that's why i know most people don't use them right,cause they lack willpower,if you never been through tough times&rough experiences in your life you lack the power to use them...

the Grand Architect and his/her seraphim's,nephilim's,arch angels,etc give the most spiritual power to the chosen ones who have the toughest path to tread,cause we carry big burden's learning about&undergoing evil/scary shyt that most humanoids wouldn't dare take on,and for good reason,they would perish..

anyhow,my bad for rambling,i'm just lit&in a good mood for once and i haven't been postin much lately,so here eye be..:krs::ohlawd::salute:

fkthisgaysite

Banned
Daps
I can astral project from smoking weed. I do not practice AP and have never really tried. I know how to, though. However, I am against it.

Also I think I need a Shaman for Psychs. Almost got stuck in my last LSD trip.

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
Do Crystals really work?

I'm not really too deep into the spiritual stuff, but I've personally experienced them do some weird things to the point that i don't dismiss people that are into it though. If you attach a small piece to a string or chain and hold it above someone's head, it will start to rotate depending on whether you have positive feelings for them or not. I'm not even bullshytting.

Starts around the 2min mark

Last edited: