Spirituality Thread - OBEs, lucid dreams, meditation, chakras etc

Prynce

Daps
I would suggest Malachite and Black Tourmaline. Malachite is a powerful heart chakra stone that deals with abundance, growth, and all aspects of love. Black Tourmaline will help ground you, remove stagnant energy, and fortify you against negative energy.
What about for confidence?

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
What does it mean if you can't mentally move past a certain memory?

Like my ex screwed me over royally, and I moved on physically by cutting her out of my life completely.

But no matter what I do I STILL keep having random thoughts / dreams about her.

Is there any spiritual significance to this, or do I just need to try a different approach?

You haven't dealt with it. You just tried to sweep it under the rug and most past it but it's still there. You have to go through it, sit in it. Give it time to process, to digest, otherwise it's gonna stick to your ribs.
  • Acknowledge how you feel.
  • Find the root. Why do you feel that way? What were you trying to get out of that relationship?
  • Forgive yourself. Forgive others. Forgiveness is cleansing.
  • What was the lesson?
  • What do you want in the future? What are you trying to achieve? How will you feel when you achieve it?
  • Work towards that goal. Do things that give you that feeling.

Feelings and thoughts are part of your GPS or emotional guidance system.

OsO

Souldier
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
What about for confidence?

That could be any number of red, orange, or gold stones. It'd be important to explore the root cause of the lack of confidence to give a more intentional recommendation, but off the top of my head I would say Citrine. It's really good for the solar plexus and a powerful solar plexus will bring an increase in energy, confidence, and willpower because the stomach is the brain of the body. It may also release some suppressed things though, so that's why I said it's also important to explore the root cause so you can process everything completely and eliminate it from your psyche.

Check out this chart it has more info for you:

Chakra_chart_2048x2048.jpg

mortuus est

Veteran
Daps
i think im slowly moving into spirituality , i just had my "i need to be a vegan" moment, not so much cause of food cause i hardly eat (i do want to be more healthy tho)
but cause of the emotions of all these red meats and other stuff being transferred into us, i feel like if the green warriors and vegan heads articulated this side of the argument more, people would understand the whole thing abit more.

i know i was def ignorant towards the whole situation (had a vegan uncle), like people always showed me chickens and cows being mistreated and beaten but i didnt care im still gon eat breh fuk that dead cow and give me my dirty burger, but im finally having that moment i never thought id ever have tbh

when you look at it, its actually a weird experience , but if i got to do these things to reach that next level :wow:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
i think im slowly moving into spirituality , i just had my "i need to be a vegan" moment, not so much cause of food cause i hardly eat (i do want to be more healthy tho)
but cause of the emotions of all these red meats and other stuff being transferred into us, i feel like if the green warriors and vegan heads articulated this side of the argument more, people would understand the whole thing abit more.

i know i was def ignorant towards the whole situation (had a vegan uncle), like people always showed me chickens and cows being mistreated and beaten but i didnt care im still gon eat breh fuk that dead cow and give me my dirty burger, but im finally having that moment i never thought id ever have tbh

when you look at it, its actually a weird experience , but if i got to do these things to reach that next level :wow:

I dont think meat is an issue, but i can agree HOW we source our meat in the west is an issue (outside of us consuiming too much meat).

mortuus est

Veteran
Daps
I dont think meat is an issue, but i can agree HOW we source our meat in the west is an issue (outside of us consuiming too much meat).

oh yeah of course

but thats the thing tho, when green warriors want to persuade you to stop eating meat they miss alot of info out, im sure free range nicely raised halah chicken is ok for the system

but for real i've felt funky after eating a bunch of BBQ fried chicken wings :jbhmm:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
oh yeah of course

but thats the thing tho, when green warriors want to persuade you to stop eating meat they miss alot of info out, im sure free range nicely raised halah chicken is ok for the system

but for real i've felt funky after eating a bunch of BBQ fried chicken wings :jbhmm:

In how to eat to Live Elijah Muhammad talks about due to black people being poor in america its best to just be a vegetarian if you cant afford the cost associated with getting your own meat thats Halal or Kosher. Sadly in the West there is a premium to eat how you need to eat. IMO i think its best to simply reduce meat intake so you can get the right meat (on top of the associated vitamins opposed to having to take tons of supplements) vs eliminating it. I also feel red meat should be limited to 1-3 times a month (spread out).

mortuus est

Veteran
Daps
In how to eat to Live Elijah Muhammad talks about due to black people being poor in america its best to just be a vegetarian if you cant afford the cost associated with getting your own meat thats Halal or Kosher. Sadly in the West there is a premium to eat how you need to eat. IMO i think its best to simply reduce meat intake so you can get the right meat (on top of the associated vitamins opposed to having to take tons of supplements) vs eliminating it. I also feel red meat should be limited to 1-3 times a month (spread out).

truth
i've never been a big veggie guy but i was thinking of eating green based foods 4 times a week and squeeze in a lil meat somewhere in the week when i start changing up my food intake,

what are your thoughts on ingredients that enhance foods these days

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
truth
i've never been a big veggie guy but i was thinking of eating green based foods 4 times a week and squeeze in a lil meat somewhere in the week when i start changing up my food intake,

what are your thoughts on ingredients that enhance foods these days

When i upgrade to a bigger home I planned on growing my own food. Whats wild is we are a first world country yet cats in the thrid world are eating all "organic" non GMO foods.

With all the stuff they do to food eating only veggies still mean nothing if its all GMO.

Once I eventually start dieting and cutting weight my goal is to eat meat 3 times a week as Id only do it on days I lift weights (i do full body work outs 3 days a week, cardio 2 or 3days, and rest the other days).

I dont want to have kids untl I can ensure I can provide them with the foods I think they should be eating.

IMO we over complicate what we should eat with all these diets and stuff. Most things are fine in moderation. Our issue is we over eat AND eat a ton of GMO stuff that we simply dont know the long term impacts of yet.

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
what did you manifest that 100% came outt correct?
My car. Honda Civic, Less than $12,000, less than 75,000 miles and 2013-2015
I got a 2015 Blue Honda Civic for less than $11k

I was down to my last $10. I was gonna ask someone for $20-$50. I wanted $50 but Id be ok with $20. I remembered I had some clothes I could return. I looked in the bag and found $49. I know the other dollar is somewhere in coins.

The key is to be as specific as possible. Set your intention, then put yourself in the mindset and position to receive it.

mortuus est

Veteran
Daps
When i upgrade to a bigger home I planned on growing my own food. Whats wild is we are a first world country yet cats in the thrid world are eating all "organic" non GMO foods.

With all the stuff they do to food eating only veggies still mean nothing if its all GMO.

Once I eventually start dieting and cutting weight my goal is to eat meat 3 times a week as Id only do it on days I lift weights (i do full body work outs 3 days a week, cardio 2 or 3days, and rest the other days).

I dont want to have kids untl I can ensure I can provide them with the foods I think they should be eating.

IMO we over complicate what we should eat with all these diets and stuff. Most things are fine in moderation. Our issue is we over eat AND eat a ton of GMO stuff that we simply dont know the long term impacts of yet.

yeah man alot of people from outside countries mostly talk about how a tomato doesn't taste the same as back home grown in a back yard

its craxy how ignorant we've become , when i was a kid iknew this girl that didnt have a TV, her fam never copped mcdonalds or no fancy stuff, i use to think that was a sad life, but now i know. her father was on his healthy living steeze but when youre young you dont really get it :wow:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
yeah man alot of people from outside countries mostly talk about how a tomato doesn't taste the same as back home grown in a back yard

its craxy how ignorant we've become , when i was a kid iknew this girl that didnt have a TV, her fam never copped mcdonalds or no fancy stuff, i use to think that was a sad life, but now i know. her father was on his healthy living steeze but when youre young you dont really get it :wow:

unfortunately thats how most kids get turnt out. Their parents have em living right then they get around other kids and the kids are on some "your parents dont let you do crack!?! :dwillhuh:"

Thats why you gotta teach your mids the reason why you have them doing things and not just saying "dont eat pork" or stuff like that.

mortuus est

Veteran
Daps
My car. Honda Civic, Less than $12,000, less than 75,000 miles and 2013-2015
I got a 2015 Blue Honda Civic for less than $11k

I was down to my last $10. I was gonna ask someone for $20-$50. I wanted $50 but Id be ok with $20. I remembered I had some clothes I could return. I looked in the bag and found $49. I know the other dollar is somewhere in coins.

The key is to be as specific as possible. Set your intention, then put yourself in the mindset and position to receive it.

powerful. and congrats

i feel like some minor stuff im trying to manifest just isnt coming through, i dont know if its a test or a sign

the last thing i was happy with that i know i fully manifested was back in october , felt like the cot damn man .