Spirituality Thread - OBEs, lucid dreams, meditation, chakras etc

MrFettuccinnePockets

#TeamGuapele
Supporter
Daps
Cfy8EU6UsAAP_Pb.jpg

Do you wear em or something? Are different types used for different purposes?

Ive never heard or people using crystals like that.

• Dap
Reactions: Oso

eastsideTT

Superstar
Daps
I wanna get more serious about this stuff. I haven't been living right almost my whole teenage -> adult life and realize a lot of the problems I have and run into are probably created by myself. As far as the chakra stuff goes I never bothered to take it seriously, but now I'm starting to see that it isn't a coincidence that I've had chronic lower back pain for almost 10 years (multiple surgeries, prescriptions, physical therapy, etc..) but have a lot of anxiety about the future and how unstable my life has been. That's root chakra. I have just dealt with it and got "comfortable" in the instability. Now I'm starting to have hip problems too. I had someone tell me "it's because you are worried and have anxiety about the future, stability, etc..." and I was like :childplease: ok sure... but now I'm starting to have more of an open mind toward this stuff. I can honestly say the happiest and most fulfilled and inspired I have ever been was for like a year and a half where I exercised every day and abstained from any mind altering substance. second to that was like a 2 week period where I was meditating every day but I fell off from that and it's been tough to get back into, consistantly. i skimmed around on this thread and am like :merchant::dwillhuh::ehh:. any suggestions? where should I start? i was actually thinking about going into therapy but im hesitant because i can see myself going once or twice and saying fukk it and i really don't want to pay for it either

OsO

Souldier
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
This is essentially what I believe. It's so complicated, though, because I believe we were also created by a higher power who's endowed us with this ability. So I know I create my own reality, but I also want to know what's right by the one who created me.
It's basically like wanting approval from your parents. Then you get to the age where they're like do you :ehh: (at least for me).

The answers you seek are in your very post-

"The Universal mind works by a law of averages for the advancement of the race, and is in no way concerned with the particular wishes of the individual. If his wishes are in line with the forward movement of the everlasting principle, there is nowhere in Nature any power to restrict him in their fulfilment. If they are opposed to the general forward movement, then they will bring him into collision with it, and it will crush him. Therefore in every case the test is whether our particular intention is in this same lifeward direction; and if it is, then we may be absolutely certain that there is no intention on the part of the Universal Mind to thwart the intention of our own individual mind; we are dealing with a purely impersonal force, and it will no more oppose us by specific plans of its own than will steam or electricity."

First rule, do no harm.

Second rule, do the most you can for ALL of life (animals, plants, bugs, the Earth itself, etc).

Simple.

Does anyone use crystals? Can please share your experiences?

What are crystals? :Guwophmm:

By the far the most important thing to know about crystals, is they are a TOOL. What the crystal does is make it easier to activate that particular energy quality WITHIN YOURSELF. It's like using a tool to tune a violin.

The truth is YOU are the crystal... you're a human crystal (literally). So crystals and gemstones are a means to an end, not the end itself.

Below is a short one-sheeter that gives an overview of crystals and goes into a little more detail. Inbox me if you have some personal sh*t you want to go over in detail-

What is a Crystal?

‘Crystal’ is defined as physical matter whose atoms are arranged in orderly, geometric,

repeating patterns extending in all three spatial directions.

How are Crystals formed?

Crystals form through various natural processes that take place within the Earth. They can form

through the interaction of gases, magma, and lava near the Earth’s surface, from hydrous

solutions and bodies of water in the Earth’s interior, and from minerals being under great

pressure and high temperatures deep in the Earth’s crust.

Properties of Crystals

The unique physical properties of crystals give them a broad range of energetic uses. Crystals

have the ability to act as conductors and semi-conductors of energy, which allows them to

receive, store, transmit, transform, resonate with, and amplify many types of energy on the

electromagnetic spectrum. These physical properties give crystals a wide range of uses in

modern technology.

Crystals also have a property called piezoelectricity, an attribute that allows them to generate

electromagnetic energy when put under pressure or exposed to heat.

Crystals in modern technology

The unique properties of crystals make them very useful is today’s modern technology. Crystal

technology is used in computers, televisions, computer chips, radios, watches, and lasers to

name a few.

Many instruments that are used to accurately measure energy utilize crystal technology. Crystal

technology is also used in solar panels and solar cells, space shuttles, transistors, and satellites.

Resonance

Resonance is an important attribute in the energy of crystals. Resonance is a property that

allows crystals to synchronize their own internal electromagnetic frequency to match an

external frequency. When two streams of energy come into resonance with each other, they

amplify one another, and create a stronger version of that vibration.

In addition, this strong resonance also begins to draw like energy to it through the law of

attraction, in which like vibrations attract to each other. The result of this resonance is the

creation of consistent energy patterns, which we as humans can use as a tool to balance and

enhance our own energy patterns.

Crystals and the human body

Both the human body and gemstones are made from the same elements and organic minerals

that make up the Earth. Something else they have in common is that both possess a crystalline

structure. Gemstones are solid crystals, while humans more resemble liquid crystals. The liquid

crystalline structure of humans makes us completely coherent on the molecular level, which is

how our human organism communicates with itself and coordinates its bodily functions.

The crystalline structure of both humans and gemstones allows them to receive, transmit,

exchange, and amplify energy. The crystal structure of the gemstone and the crystal structure

of the human body can create a resonance, which allows for the giving and receiving of energy

between humans and crystals.

The EM frequencies carried and emitted by the stone interact with the EM frequencies of the

human body (aura), the central nervous system picks up on these energies and reflects that

quality of energy into the physical body through the central nervous system, which provides the

electrical signals and chemical reactions between the brain and body that determine mental

and bodily functions.

I wanna get more serious about this stuff. I haven't been living right almost my whole teenage -> adult life and realize a lot of the problems I have and run into are probably created by myself. As far as the chakra stuff goes I never bothered to take it seriously, but now I'm starting to see that it isn't a coincidence that I've had chronic lower back pain for almost 10 years (multiple surgeries, prescriptions, physical therapy, etc..) but have a lot of anxiety about the future and how unstable my life has been. That's root chakra. I have just dealt with it and got "comfortable" in the instability. Now I'm starting to have hip problems too. I had someone tell me "it's because you are worried and have anxiety about the future, stability, etc..." and I was like :childplease: ok sure... but now I'm starting to have more of an open mind toward this stuff. I can honestly say the happiest and most fulfilled and inspired I have ever been was for like a year and a half where I exercised every day and abstained from any mind altering substance. second to that was like a 2 week period where I was meditating every day but I fell off from that and it's been tough to get back into, consistantly. i skimmed around on this thread and am like :merchant::dwillhuh::ehh:. any suggestions? where should I start? i was actually thinking about going into therapy but im hesitant because i can see myself going once or twice and saying fukk it and i really don't want to pay for it either

Start where you had success my man...

Clean up your diet, get your exercising in (in addition make sure you're breathing properly: http://www.arfalpha.com/ScienceOfBreath/ScienceOfBreath.pdf ), meditate everyday, even if its only for 10 minutes.

Also make sure you're getting plenty of clean water.

Beautiful :blessed:

fkthisgaysite

Banned
Daps
The worst thing I have learned as of late is, eventually, I will have to give up the music I listen to if I want to continue to grow. I'm probably the only person with 3 6 Mafia and Manly Hall material on the same device.

SemiEnlightenedBum

The Project's Manly P Hall
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
I'm Hard Like D-Block Readin The Book Of Enoch...
The worst thing I have learned as of late is, eventually, I will have to give up the music I listen to if I want to continue to grow. I'm probably the only person with 3 6 Mafia and Manly Hall material on the same device.

who told you this..?

ThisIsLife

Energy ⚡
Daps
Reppin
Near Philly
Why do you feel this way? Do you believe it affects you in a negative way?

I'm asking because I use to feel the same way and ended up deleting most of the music that wasn't in alignment with where I was at (most of my rap music or music one would consider sad or depressing). But now my music library is more balanced and I just appreciate the music for what it is, if I feel like it affects me negatively then I'll stay away from it.

• Dap
Reactions: Oso

fkthisgaysite

Banned
Daps
who told you this..?
My inner voice. Not all music, of course but definitely music such as 36M.

I'm asking because I use to feel the same way and ended up deleting most of the music that wasn't in alignment with where I was at (most of my rap music or music one would consider sad or depressing). But now my music library is more balanced and I just appreciate the music for what it is, if I feel like it affects me negatively then I'll stay away from it.
I feel this way because it is contradictory (imo). It simply does not make much sense to fill your head with GOOD, useful information...only to turn around and willingly subject your mind to negativity. Now, the music does not make me feel bad or "wrong" but I can not pretend like the lyrics aren't ridiculous (even though I rap along and nod my head). At the end of it all, I understand what the music is and I suppose the responsibility of how it effects me is ultimately my decision but there is still a voice that tells me it will hinder my progression.

I'll continue to listen, as music and the artists I have given so much of my time to have helped me with life in general. When nothing/one else is there, music always is. So, until I reach a constant state in which the music I listen to no longer resonates with me and sounds like noise, I will continue listening to it and using it for my advantage.

Hopefully the universe sees no harm in that.

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
Tarot cards are my favorite tool and eerily accurate. I just started using them a week ago but they are so good at helping me strengthen my intuition.

Its like Ive always been gifted with intuition but it was always bits and pieces like a static-y tv screen. I would see or feel something and doubt myself because I wasn't sure if what I saw was really what I saw.

With the cards, its helps filter out the static from an infinite number of sensory information to like 78 or something cards and their symbols and meanings. Plus, i can use different spreads to find out different things. The key I guess is that with the cards, you are focusing and asking a specific question instead of meditation where I am just receptive to any message.

The cards tell me to meditate more, trust my intuition and really focus on spiritual practices which will only strengthen my skills. I feel very positive about the future but I know this is only the beginning.

OsO

Souldier
Daps
Reppin
Harlem

Mantras are a powerful form of mental conditioning.
The use of rhythm is another effective meditative practice.
And of course emotion is one of the most powerful manifesting forces we have in our universe.

Music encompasses all three which is why it's so powerful and transformational. So we shouldn't underestimate how much the music we listen to affects our mind-state.

The cards tell me to meditate more, trust my intuition and really focus on spiritual practices which will only strengthen my skills. I feel very positive about the future but I know this is only the beginning.

The Young Oracle :blessed:

fkthisgaysite

Banned
Daps
Last night, during meditation, i received strong (very vivid) visions of an extremely large, bright and glowing canine. With these visions were the accompined feelings of protection and friendliness. He was white, pure white, in color. He was actually an Akita.

No relation: a dream that has stuck with me since I had it (late July or early to mid August) is when I dreamt of a very intense and bright light pourng into my body.

I was surrounded by this light before it entered me. After it did, my eyes started glowing with said light, erasing all features of my eyes (pupils, iris, etc). The light began to emanate from my eyes. My body became englulfed by a combination of dark (...but at the same time bright) blue and white light.

I never truly knew what to make of this.

MufasaChoppa

The Rise & Fall Of Mufasa Choppa
Daps
Reppin
L.A , California
Last night, during meditation, i received strong (very vivid) visions of an extremely large, bright and glowing canine. With these visions were the accompined feelings of protection and friendliness. He was white, pure white, in color. He was actually an Akita.

No relation: a dream that has stuck with me since I had it (late July or early to mid August) is when I dreamt of a very intense and bright light pourng into my body.

I was surrounded by this light before it entered me. After it did, my eyes started glowing with said light, erasing all features of my eyes (pupils, iris, etc). The light began to emanate from my eyes. My body became englulfed by a combination of dark (...but at the same time bright) blue and white light.

I never truly knew what to make of this.

dream about glowing cacs brehs