Spirituality Thread - OBEs, lucid dreams, meditation, chakras etc

fkthisgaysite

Banned
Daps
Found out my ex and her sister cursed me, brehs. Juvenile shyt. Revenge will be sweet in God's Hands.:francis:
These things only work if you believe that they will.

Manly P Hall explained this very nicely (extremely paraphrased): "Many people have come to me...and they say...so and so cursed me or...I want to curse this man because he did this to me."

"But do anything ever arise out of these...curses? Sure. Is it the result of the person casting the curse or the result of the victim BELIEVING he is cursed?"

"In history there have been several men who were deemed evil. Men that most of the human population wanted dead (presidents, dictators, etc). All types of negative energy were sent their way, surely. But...most of the time, did anything really become of those negative thoughts and actions? No. Because they did not believe in such things"

You believing you are cursed is the equivalant of inviting someone who bullies you into your home.

My bad I should've said do you remember your Dreams...

I do via impressions. Which means I do not remember details of them logically, through my head. However, when I wake up, I feel as if I've been somewhere.

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I practiced meditation for two straight hours the other day and had some pretty powerful insights. The first hour of meditation I to centered my focus on the breath, however thoughts of my job and how stressful it is kept popping up in my mind. Finally about an 1 1/2 into it I finally let go of the resistance to prevent those thoughts. I let the thoughts flow freely while keeping focus on the physical and emotional effects they caused (accelerated hearth rhythm, tension between my brow, and an overall sense impending doom). Finally I shifted my focus and visualized a garbage heap. Within that garbage heap I threw in it ALL the stresses of my job. Even more interesting, I eventually stripped myself of my entire identity. I was no longer a recent college grad, a son, a boyfriend, a name, a profession etc etc. All of those identities went into the garbage heap as well. It came to the point where I was just the self and I was in absolute presence.

HoloGraphic

Trillionaire
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto

Manly P Hall explained this very nicely (extremely paraphrased): "Many people have come to me...and they say...so and so cursed me or...I want to curse this man because he did this to me."

"But do anything ever arise out of these...curses? Sure. Is it the result of the person casting the curse or the result of the victim BELIEVING he is cursed?"

"In history there have been several men who were deemed evil. Men that most of the human population wanted dead (presidents, dictators, etc). All types of negative energy were sent their way, surely. But...most of the time, did anything really become of those negative thoughts and actions? No. Because they did not believe in such things"

You believing you are cursed is the equivalant of inviting someone who bullies you into your home.

I do via impressions. Which means I do not remember details of them logically, through my head. However, when I wake up, I feel as if I've been somewhere.

Maybe you should have knowledge of the situation before you speak on it, "fam."

My spirit's been feeling heavy, depressed, etc for years, without cause. Spirit Counsellor told me exactly what she did and who she did it with. Counsellor told me things my told told me, that I didn't mention to the counsellor.

If you want to be ignorant of the greater universe, that's on you. Life isn't just what you see, that's fact.

fkthisgaysite

Banned
Daps

My spirit's been feeling heavy, depressed, etc for years, without cause. Spirit Counsellor told me exactly what she did and who she did it with. Counsellor told me things my told told me, that I didn't mention to the counsellor.

If you want to be ignorant of the greater universe, that's on you. Life isn't just what you see, that's fact.
I was only trying to help and was very aware I was ignorant to the entire picture. Perhaps if you provided knowledge of the situation instead of a gram of it...

The rest of your post makes me scratch my head...wondering if you have read anything I have typed.

Oh well. I cannot help you.

The_Truth

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Last night, during meditation, i received strong (very vivid) visions of an extremely large, bright and glowing canine. With these visions were the accompined feelings of protection and friendliness. He was white, pure white, in color. He was actually an Akita.

No relation: a dream that has stuck with me since I had it (late July or early to mid August) is when I dreamt of a very intense and bright light pourng into my body.

I was surrounded by this light before it entered me. After it did, my eyes started glowing with said light, erasing all features of my eyes (pupils, iris, etc). The light began to emanate from my eyes. My body became englulfed by a combination of dark (...but at the same time bright) blue and white light.

I never truly knew what to make of this.
:ohhh:

• Dap
Reactions: Oso

Black Nate Grey

The God Emperor of Mankind
Daps
You know how everyone gets that déjà vu feeling sometimes? I experience it in a different way. It's not just a feeling for me. Sometimes it's like I 'dream the future'. I'll have a dream and maybe days, months maximum a year later the event will happen and this weird sensation happens to me seconds before it occurs. It's gotten to the point where I actively try to change the future.

I've completed people's sentences and even said or modified exactly what they were going to say before they said it. "How did you know I was gonna say that" is usually the reaction.

Earliest that I remember this happened to me was grade 4 or 5, when I dreamt my best friend at the time asking me to sit beside him on a specific chair. The same morning the exact event occurred school. I remember being excited and telling my mom about it after school and she seemed happy for me albeit in an amused manner.

Another example is when I dreamt a coworker saying to me "let's go for break" after we were having difficulty on a project. When this occurred months later, I recognized the exact clothes we were wearing and positions we were in and (Idk why I did this, wanted to see if I could change the future I guess) before he even opened his mouth I said "Let's not go for break" He frowned and looked me and got back to work.

The problem is now that every time I remember a dream, I become paranoid because I don't know if it will happen.

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
my dreams bleed into reality really easily for me. and when I say that I don't mean in a mystic or spiritual way, it's that I'll do something in a dream or have a conversation with someone I know in a dream and It's vivid enough that I think it really happened in real life.

Like I'll be looking for something mundane like an article of clothing or keys and I have it in my head it's in a specific spot because I remember putting it there in a dream and when I get to that spot and it's not there I'm:mindblown:

and Iv'e come very close a couple of times of bringing up a convo I've had with someone I know in a dream to them in real life. Like I'm about to bring it up in the flow of our conversation and then I realize I haven't seen them in three days but I had it in my head that we talked just yesterday, but it doesn't add up when I think about what I actually did the day before:lupe:

This happens to me often but not in short term. Like ill dream just a regular convo with someone today and forget bout it but months later when i really have that convo it hits me like deja vu.

OsO

Souldier
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
@Oso What are some good reads on understanding the laws of the universe?

Beginner

51-TBXFsBsL._SX331_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Intermediate

1363427.jpg

Advanced

211730.jpg

Bonus

book_1024x1024.jpg

Great explanation.

Most dreams are testing your fears and weaknesses. Some dreams give you a glimpse into future probabilities. This excludes lucid dreaming however.

:therethere:

:hug:

Last edited:

SemiEnlightenedBum

The Project's Manly P Hall
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
I'm Hard Like D-Block Readin The Book Of Enoch...

this is rep worthy,Manly P Hall is that dude..so well said

:ohhh::jbhmm::salute:

• Dap

fkthisgaysite

Banned
Daps
@Oso
You ever hear of Urantia? Cracked it open last night and looked at the contents. Holy shyt...gonna have to shelf that for now. Lol

• Dap

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L
Some time ago, an American reporter traveled to Tibet to interview a wise old Zen master.

When the two sat down for tea, instead of letting the Zen master do the talking, the reporter began to brag about all the things he knew about life!

The guy ranted on and on while the master poured the reporter's tea. As he endlessly babbled, the tea quickly rose to the rim of his cup and began spilling all over the floor. The reporter finally stopped yakking and said with surprise, "What are you doing? You can't pour in any more! The cup is overflowing!"

"Yes," responded the wise master. "This teacup, like your mind, is so full of ideas that there is no room for new information. You must first empty your head before any new knowledge can enter."

SemiEnlightenedBum

The Project's Manly P Hall
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
I'm Hard Like D-Block Readin The Book Of Enoch...
Some time ago, an American reporter traveled to Tibet to interview a wise old Zen master.

When the two sat down for tea, instead of letting the Zen master do the talking, the reporter began to brag about all the things he knew about life!

The guy ranted on and on while the master poured the reporter's tea. As he endlessly babbled, the tea quickly rose to the rim of his cup and began spilling all over the floor. The reporter finally stopped yakking and said with surprise, "What are you doing? You can't pour in any more! The cup is overflowing!"

"Yes," responded the wise master. "This teacup, like your mind, is so full of ideas that there is no room for new information. You must first empty your head before any new knowledge can enter."

trill scribes..

this is precisely most people in life now-a-dayze,and especially humanoids on the Coli..

here's a gift for the jewel..

OsO

Souldier
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
@Oso
You ever hear of Urantia? Cracked it open last night and looked at the contents. Holy shyt...gonna have to shelf that for now. Lol

Nah never heard of it. I looked it up though. They had some excerpts on Amazon. Looks legit. 2000 pages though :noah:

From the Inside Flap
Love
Love is truly contagious and eternally creative. (p. 2018) “Devote your life to proving that love is the greatest thing in the world.” (p. 2047) “Love is the ancestor of all spiritual goodness, the essence of the true and the beautiful.” (p. 2047) The Father’s love can become real to mortal man only by passing through that man’s personality as he in turn bestows this love upon his fellows. (p. 1289) The secret of a better civilization is bound up in the Master’s teachings of the brotherhood of man, the good will of love and mutual trust. (p. 2065)

Prayer
Prayer is not a technique of escape from conflict but rather a stimulus to growth in the very face of conflict. (p. 1002) The sincerity of any prayer is the assurance of its being heard. ... (p. 1639) God answers man’s prayer by giving him an increased revelation of truth, an enhanced appreciation of beauty, and an augmented concept of goodness. (p. 1002) ...Never forget that the sincere prayer of faith is a mighty force for the promotion of personal happiness, individual self-control, social harmony, moral progress, and spiritual attainment. (p. 999)

Suffering
There is a great and glorious purpose in the march of the universes through space. All of your mortal struggling is not in vain. (p. 364) Mortals only learn wisdom by experiencing tribulation. (p. 556)

Angels
The angels of all orders are distinct personalities and are highly individualized. (p. 285) Angels....are fully cognizant of your moral struggles and spiritual difficulties. They love human beings, and only good can result from your efforts to understand and love them. (p. 419)

Our Divine Destiny
If you are a willing learner, if you want to attain spirit levels and reach divine heights, if you sincerely desire to reach the eternal goal, then the divine Spirit will gently and lovingly lead you along the pathway of sonship and spiritual progress. (p. 381) ...They who know that God is enthroned in the human heart are destined to become like him—immortal. (p. 1449) God is not only the determiner of destiny; he is man’s eternal destination. (p. 67)

Family
Almost everything of lasting value in civilization has its roots in the family. (p. 765) The family is man’s greatest purely human achievement. ... (p. 939)

Faith
...Faith will expand the mind, ennoble the soul, reinforce the personality, augment the happiness, deepen the spirit perception, and enhance the power to love and be loved. (p. 1766) “Now, mistake not, my Father will ever respond to the faintest flicker of faith.” (p. 1733)

History/Science
The story of man’s ascent from seaweed to the lordship of earthly creation is indeed a romance of biologic struggle and mind survival. (p. 731) 2,500,000,000 years ago... Urantia was a well developed sphere about one tenth its present mass. ... (p. 658) 1,000,000,000 years ago is the date of the actual beginning of Urantia [Earth] history. (p. 660) 450,000,000 years ago the transition from vegetable to animal life occurred. (p. 669) From the year A.D. 1934 back to the birth of the first two human beings is just 993,419 years. (p. 707) About five hundred thousand years ago...there were almost one-half billion primitive human beings on earth. ... (p. 741) Adam and Eve arrived on Urantia, from the year A.D. 1934, 37,848 years ago. (p. 828) :steviej: