Spirituality Thread - OBEs, lucid dreams, meditation, chakras etc

OsO

Souldier
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Go beyond the separate self, understand consciousness more, etc

Also, do u know about that pendant?

For meditation you should start with the basics. Practice your deep breathing (breathing from the lower stomach), slow the heart rate and your brain waves. Focus on the breath and how the energy feels in your body, how the heat, tingling, pressure, energy movement feels. Practice and try to do 10 minutes straight. Let thoughts come and go. Always return to the breath and the body sensations.

Check out this video. He gives good information from both a spiritual and scientific perspective:

And I got my orgone pendant from this guy:

OsO

Souldier
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
how do i stop my dream from crumbling once i began to go into lucid dreaming. its like as soon as i know i'm dreaming it dnt last long and soon it goes black (still cnt control or create anything when lucid dreaming :beli: ) .

The same way you get good at everything else. Practice.

Set your intent that you want to improve and sustain your lucid dreaming ability and then practice sustaining when you lucid dream. No matter how long or short the lucid dreaming episode lasts, every second will make you better.

OsO

Souldier
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Breh I been trying to fall asleep to shyt like this for the past week but it wont work.
Maybe I should sleeping pills in conjunction

Please don't do sleeping pills.

Starting getting light exercise on a daily basis, even if it's just 10 minutes of stretching and deep breathing in the morning.

Clean up your diet. Increase your water intake. Slow your mind before laying down for the night.

And consult a certified herbalist and get a prescription for something that will help you sleep. Something that will be healthier for your body. Inbox me if you want some herbalist recommendations.

Edit: And as you lay down to sleep slow your breath to 2 per minute. This will relax your body and mind to the point where it will be easier to fall asleep.

Last edited:

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
For meditation you should start with the basics. Practice your deep breathing (breathing from the lower stomach), slow the heart rate and your brain waves. Focus on the breath and how the energy feels in your body, how the heat, tingling, pressure, energy movement feels. Practice and try to do 10 minutes straight. Let thoughts come and go. Always return to the breath and the body sensations.

Check out this video. He gives good information from both a spiritual and scientific perspective:

And I got my orgone pendant from this guy:

I appreciate the advice breh and I'll def take that into consideration. Are u yay or nay for binaural beats? That's what I was lookin for on YouTube.

fkthisgaysite

Banned
Daps
Experienced "oneness" for the first time during meditation the other day. Before the feeling came on, I remember my body feeling as if hands that were previous clenched on me were letting me go. And as it went away, the hands reattached themselves.

Anyway, I don't exactly know what to think about everything/life in general anymore. I've spent and continue to spend time thinking about humanity, death, aliens, dimensions, connections between religion & the aforementioned topics, etc. Involuntarily, all kinds of shyt in relation and addition to those things circulate in my head every day. Again, I think about them but I don't know what to think of them. I draw conclusions, research my conclusions...which leads to me finding out more information and ends up to diving deep in a whole new mindset, which resets this entire process as my thoughts and information have been renewed or changed. Feel me?

I don't talk about any of this shyt to anyone except for the occasional stranger or friend on the internet. I've tried IRL twice and both times were harsh lessons learned. This means I have no outlet to express my thoughts -- they just sit, circulate, grow and evolve. A lot of the things I've learned are difficult to explain. If I try to, I struggle to find the correct string of words to form a coherent explanation. So the times I did have a chance IRL, I didn't properly get any of my points across. However, I clearly and fully understand everything in my head.

I don't even know if I want to connect with someone on this shyt. I don't know what the fukk to do with all of this information. It stays in my head, I remember a lot of it but my brain stays on autopilot the majority of the day (not enough mental stimuli in my state, let alone my surroundings), which means I still fall victim to the animal side of my brain.

I don't even know bro. Just had to get some of this shyt out of my head.

LEEeveryday

The-Coli Music Critic
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#LyricsMatter
Experienced "oneness" for the first time during meditation the other day. Before the feeling came on, I remember my body feeling as if hands that were previous clenched on me were letting me go. And as it went away, the hands reattached themselves.

Anyway, I don't exactly know what to think about everything/life in general anymore. I've spent and continue to spend time thinking about humanity, death, aliens, dimensions, connections between religion & the aforementioned topics, etc. Involuntarily, all kinds of shyt in relation and addition to those things circulate in my head every day. Again, I think about them but I don't know what to think of them. I draw conclusions, research my conclusions...which leads to me finding out more information and ends up to diving deep in a whole new mindset, which resets this entire process as my thoughts and information have been renewed or changed. Feel me?

I don't talk about any of this shyt to anyone except for the occasional stranger or friend on the internet. I've tried IRL twice and both times were harsh lessons learned. This means I have no outlet to express my thoughts -- they just sit, circulate, grow and evolve. A lot of the things I've learned are difficult to explain. If I try to, I struggle to find the correct string of words to form a coherent explanation. So the times I did have a chance IRL, I didn't properly get any of my points across. However, I clearly and fully understand everything in my head.

I don't even know if I want to connect with someone on this shyt. I don't know what the fukk to do with all of this information. It stays in my head, I remember a lot of it but my brain stays on autopilot the majority of the day (not enough mental stimuli in my state, let alone my surroundings), which means I still fall victim to the animal side of my brain.

I don't even know bro. Just had to get some of this shyt out of my head.

My best advice is to continue to share.... Your take on your experience is more helpful than you think.

• Dap
Reactions: Oso

OsO

Souldier
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
My best advice is to continue to share.... Your take on your experience is more helpful than you think.

Co-sign. @yung$$$jordan

Continue to share your thoughts and experiences and continue to do your research and learn as much as you can about the topics that interest you. As you gain more information you'll have a better understanding of these topics and also be able to articulate your viewpoints better.

Feel free to drop some of your thoughts in this thread and folks will probably respond.