Spirituality Thread - OBEs, lucid dreams, meditation, chakras etc

SemiEnlightenedBum

The Project's Manly P Hall
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
I'm Hard Like D-Block Readin The Book Of Enoch...
Last night, during meditation, i received strong (very vivid) visions of an extremely large, bright and glowing canine. With these visions were the accompined feelings of protection and friendliness. He was white, pure white, in color. He was actually an Akita.

No relation: a dream that has stuck with me since I had it (late July or early to mid August) is when I dreamt of a very intense and bright light pourng into my body.

I was surrounded by this light before it entered me. After it did, my eyes started glowing with said light, erasing all features of my eyes (pupils, iris, etc). The light began to emanate from my eyes. My body became englulfed by a combination of dark (...but at the same time bright) blue and white light.

I never truly knew what to make of this.

did you ever hear of this story..?

The Amazing And True Story Of Hachiko The Dog

maybe it twas Inpu watching over you as well..?

Arris

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
my dreams bleed into reality really easily for me. and when I say that I don't mean in a mystic or spiritual way, it's that I'll do something in a dream or have a conversation with someone I know in a dream and It's vivid enough that I think it really happened in real life.

Like I'll be looking for something mundane like an article of clothing or keys and I have it in my head it's in a specific spot because I remember putting it there in a dream and when I get to that spot and it's not there I'm:mindblown:

and Iv'e come very close a couple of times of bringing up a convo I've had with someone I know in a dream to them in real life. Like I'm about to bring it up in the flow of our conversation and then I realize I haven't seen them in three days but I had it in my head that we talked just yesterday, but it doesn't add up when I think about what I actually did the day before:lupe:

SemiEnlightenedBum

The Project's Manly P Hall
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
I'm Hard Like D-Block Readin The Book Of Enoch...
my dreams bleed into reality really easily for me. and when I say that I don't mean in a mystic or spiritual way, it's that I'll do something in a dream or have a conversation with someone I know in a dream and It's vivid enough that I think it really happened in real life.

Like I'll be looking for something mundane like an article of clothing or keys and I have it in my head it's in a specific spot because I remember putting it there in a dream and when I get to that spot and it's not there I'm:mindblown:

and Iv'e come very close a couple of times of bringing up a convo I've had with someone I know in a dream to them in real life. Like I'm about to bring it up in the flow of our conversation and then I realize I haven't seen them in three days but I had it in my head that we talked just yesterday, but it doesn't add up when I think about what I actually did the day before:lupe:

:salute:

this happens to me quite often as well,it might mean your karma is close to neutral or perhaps een good,you're on your way to manifesting reality,as long as it's within the boundaries of your destiny...

fkthisgaysite

Banned
Daps
did you ever hear of this story..?

The Amazing And True Story Of Hachiko The Dog

maybe it twas Inpu watching over you as well..?
Great story. I plan on getting a dog after I fix other issues in my life. A wonderful companion s/he will be.

I haven't read about Inpu before but I will after I post this.

I wish I could describe whatever it was I saw after I smoked a blunt one day.

When I was done smoking, i started meditation immediately. My forehead started to puslate and if I were ignorant to the reasons why, I would have went to the hospital because my shyt was throbbing so hard it put me in fetal position for a moment.

All I remeber was seeing clouds, the sky and a giant entity that had...propellers? It didn't feel menacing nor friendly. It felt incredibly ancient from what I remember, though.

• Dap
Reactions: Oso

Tunez

Lloyd Banks Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside, 2gz Up
Last night, during meditation, i received strong (very vivid) visions of an extremely large, bright and glowing canine. With these visions were the accompined feelings of protection and friendliness. He was white, pure white, in color. He was actually an Akita.

No relation: a dream that has stuck with me since I had it (late July or early to mid August) is when I dreamt of a very intense and bright light pourng into my body.

I was surrounded by this light before it entered me. After it did, my eyes started glowing with said light, erasing all features of my eyes (pupils, iris, etc). The light began to emanate from my eyes. My body became englulfed by a combination of dark (...but at the same time bright) blue and white light.

I never truly knew what to make of this.

Welcoming to becoming a super Saiyan

Ninjaz In Paris

ehyeh ašer ehyeh
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Arcturus
Great story. I plan on getting a dog after I fix other issues in my life. A wonderful companion s/he will be.

I haven't read about Inpu before but I will after I post this.

I wish I could describe whatever it was I saw after I smoked a blunt one day.

When I was done smoking, i started meditation immediately. My forehead started to puslate and if I were ignorant to the reasons why, I would have went to the hospital because my shyt was throbbing so hard it put me in fetal position for a moment.

All I remeber was seeing clouds, the sky and a giant entity that had...propellers? It didn't feel menacing nor friendly. It felt incredibly ancient from what I remember, though.

Are you smoking Weed prior to Meditation?

HoloGraphic

Trillionaire
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Found out my ex and her sister cursed me, brehs. Juvenile shyt. Revenge will be sweet in God's Hands.:francis:

• Dap
Reactions: Oso