Spirituality Thread - OBEs, lucid dreams, meditation, chakras etc

fkthisgaysite

Banned
Daps
A taxi cab driver asked me what I thought about death. This topic branched off from religion and luck.

I told him there are multiple levels of consciousness. So perhaps your mind lives on and yaddayadda, there's many possibilities one could come up with and they all can stem to even more possibilities. For instance, have you noticed there's no term for death of the mind? At least, I don't think there is. A quick google search of "death of the mind" didn't pull up much. Anyway, my point is...I strongly believe you ascend to a higher consciousness and it is your body that dies, not your overall being. This is a popular believe and for a good reason that I don't feel like getting into atm. I did not have enough time to in the cab anyway, as he kept interrupting and it was a 20 minute trip. He stopped me at the first sentence to agree and add some stuff in.

After he said what he had to say (forgive me, I was high as fukk and forgot what he said), I explained that when you die...the universe does not care, Earth does not care and literally no one/thing outside of people who know you will care -- all of which will eventually meet the same fate. Everyone and everything else continues on. Nothing else stops just because you do. With this hypothesis (as I am only 23 years old and still have a long road of learning ahead), I'm able to break the vices of the general consensus on what life should be. Once you stop caring about all of that shyt, everything in your life changes. I'm lost as shyt but I'm enjoying it. I'm not concerned about what others are doing and I can't fathom why people spend so much time concerning themselves about other peoples' lives...I just don't get it. People spend so much time gossiping, worrying about how to become a better person for the wrong people for the wrong reasons, the fact that reality television exists...it's a miracle that TV is even a thing, why the fukk is reality TV the most popular genre of television? honestly why? yea i kno $$$/the people love it - but you know what I'm saying. Why do people love that shyt? Bro I'm not even going to get started bro.
Damn, I keep rambling. Funny thing is, the conversation wasn't long enough to warrant this much text. However, all of this is flowing out. So :shaq2:...again, didn't expand that much in the cab. Stopped at the first sentence for the same reasons. We just chilled after that, I was salty I had to pay $75 to get back into my own vehicle.

I can go on and on about a lot of shyt. This is the first time I've used a medium to connect with my thoughts. Aside from a handful of times I've connected with people and the failed times I've tried to, this all stays in my head.

Black Nate Grey

The God Emperor of Mankind
Daps
I want to change my personality, but I suppose I have to experience ego-death for that to happen.
Is there any way to experience that aside from drug use?
Meditation isn't easy when you have ADD. Though that's not an excuse I know I can get it, with enough effort.
@Oso

OsO

Souldier
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
I want to change my personality, but I suppose I have to experience ego-death for that to happen.
Is there any way to experience that aside from drug use?
Meditation isn't easy when you have ADD. Though that's not an excuse I know I can get it, with enough effort.
@Oso

What about you personality would you like to change?

And in terms of training the mind... the mind is a muscle just like a regular muscle.

The first time you step into a gym you won't be able to bench 200, or run 10 miles on the treadmill... but with enough work, time, and effort, you can work your way up to that. It's the same thing for the mind. With enough practice and "training" you can improve your mental capabilities. Practice makes permanent.

That's probably the biggest misconception about the brain, is that it's fixed.

In reality the brain is extremely malleable, flexible, growable, etc... you just have to put the mental work in.

Black Nate Grey

The God Emperor of Mankind
Daps
What about you personality would you like to change?

And in terms of training the mind... the mind is a muscle just like a regular muscle.

The first time you step into a gym you won't be able to bench 200, or run 10 miles on the treadmill... but with enough work, time, and effort, you can work your way up to that. It's the same thing for the mind. With enough practice and "training" you can improve your mental capabilities. Practice makes permanent.

That's probably the biggest misconception about the brain, is that it's fixed.

In reality the brain is extremely malleable, flexible, growable, etc... you just have to put the mental work in.

I don't want to care anymore.
I was born with too much empathy.
In my life ever since I was a kid, the one quality people seem to repeat is; "I'm good"
"Good boy"
"Good man"
"Good heart"
"Good person"
Interchange good with its other synonyms (Humility, gentleness, etc), me and my parents have heard it all.
I used to live by "The meek shall inherit the earth"

But when I look back it makes me bitter. No one deserved my kindness.
Being good gets you nothing. People will just take advantage of someone with a gentle soul.
I used to feel almost obligated to help people, and would feel guilty when I made someone feel bad even if it was for self defense. (I suspect this was from low self esteem)
The reality is I'm taller, stronger, faster, smarter, more creative and have more potential than most people, but it wont come out, something is stifling it.
I can physically feel it trying to come out.

That's why I don't want to care anymore, about other people and their problems, what others may think of me. I don't want to be constricted by morality or social contracts.
I suppose in order to do that I have to sort of 'reset' myself and put new programming in.
The bitterness is too much, its quickly approaching anger and I don't it to develop into hate. (Which is a waste of time)

MufasaChoppa

The Rise & Fall Of Mufasa Choppa
Daps
Reppin
L.A , California
In my life ever since I was a kid, the one quality people seem to repeat is; "I'm good"
"Good boy"
"Good man"
"Good heart"
"Good person"
Interchange good with its other synonyms (Humility, gentleness, etc), me and my parents have heard it all.

Being good gets you nothing. People will just take advantage of someone with a gentle soul.
I used to feel almost obligated to help people, and would feel guilty when I made someone feel bad even if it was for self defense. (I suspect this was from low self esteem)
The reality is I'm taller, stronger, faster, smarter, more creative and have more potential than most people, but it wont come out, something is stifling it.

That's why I don't want to care anymore, about other people and their problems, what others may think of me. I don't want to be constricted by morality or social contracts.
I suppose in order to do that I have to sort of 'reset' myself and put new programming in.
The bitterness is too much, its quickly approaching anger and I don't it to develop into hate. (Which is a waste of time)
I agree with every word in this post :wow:

Wish i could rep you :wow:

Loop Ba$eCrawler

All Star
Daps
"Good boy"
"Good man"
"Good heart"
"Good person"

Read your previous post about reaching ego death with drugs and then this. Seems like you're reaching for just being calm and comfortable through the rest of your life. From what you said in this post above, seems like you've already gotten there man. You're just searching for that sign from above that you're doing it right cause everything around you is evil.

Best thing I can advise for you is to keep on your path. I was into foolishness and an a$$hole growing up but I went and ate waaaay too many mushrooms on the first trip. Brought me right back to the "meek shall inherit the earth" mentality. Learned to just take things as they come and accept em from that trip and at least 20 others after that. Haven't tripped in about a decade personally cause I haven't felt the need to.

From what you're saying, it sounds like you just have guilt from following the correct path without that wack in the head and tells you you're on the right path. Trust me man, if people say you're a good person...You're doing it right. I don't think you need any psychadelic experiences to get there...I think you're just wanting a visual confirmation that you're not wasting you're life. In your case I can see a strong trip as either extremely beneficial or the worst thing you've ever known. I only know mushrooms and if you have a doubt in the back of your mind it'll bring it to your eyes and show it to you for what feels like years during the trip.

In all, I'd recommend finding somebody that can get smokeable dmt for you. You're already on the path. Dmt smoked can get you to that next threshold and you're looking for and it only lasts 10-15 minutes. I've never found that myself but know some really dope artists that swear by it. Mushrooms is my thing cause I was an a$$hole growing up and I just need that 3 hrs of hell to get me back right.

OsO

Souldier
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
"Good boy"
"Good man"
"Good heart"
"Good person"

I totally feel you my man. It's hard being a good person in a toxic environment around toxic people and still maintain your integrity. But trust... you are on the right path.

One thing that makes it easier is connecting with like-minded people. Connect with other good people who want to help people and do good in the world. There are tons of good people out there and they deserve what you have to give.

Second, when you get that "snake" vibe from someone you have to keep them at arm's length, or even better, don't interact with them at all. You can't give negative people any of your time, attention, or energy.

You sound like you have a lot of skills so put them to work. Other people can't influence how hard you work and how much you grind, so if you have a passion--follow it, if you have an idea--create a plan and put it into action.

Also eat cleaner, drink more water, do more deep breathing throughout the day. This will help with everything.

http://www.arfalpha.com/ScienceOfBreath/ScienceOfBreath.pdf

And meditate for a few minutes a day if possible.

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
What are crystals? :Guwophmm:
Cfy8EU6UsAAP_Pb.jpg