Daps
I go to
This one in Oakland

dp5oJT8.jpg

GJ2cUlR.jpg

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
Where y'all get the orgonite pendant from?

And any suggested YouTube vids for meditation?

Awesome thread for the most part BTW.

Mess World

☭☥☤☮☯ψ
Daps
Nice! Of course, California would have the nicest crystal stores. My last guess is obsidian since you said volcanic. But like I said, I could be wrong. I'm fairly new to crystals and gems

There's like 3 shops in Oakland d

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
how do i stop my dream from crumbling once i began to go into lucid dreaming. its like as soon as i know i'm dreaming it dnt last long and soon it goes black (still cnt control or create anything when lucid dreaming :beli: ) .
oh check out this binarual beat for enhancing lucid dreaming and AP, comment section give lil insight on what others feel/experience.

Black Nate Grey

The God Emperor of Mankind
Daps
how do i stop my dream from crumbling once i began to go into lucid dreaming. its like as soon as i know i'm dreaming it dnt last long and soon it goes black (still cnt control or create anything when lucid dreaming :beli: ) .
oh check out this binarual beat for enhancing lucid dreaming and AP, comment section give lil insight on what others feel/experience.

Breh I been trying to fall asleep to shyt like this for the past week but it wont work.
Maybe I should sleeping pills in conjunction

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
So no answer for this?

Any YouTube vids successfully quiet any of yalls minds?
I don't use meditation vids. I prefer silence, or out in nature. But for information on metaphysical stuff, I like Teal Swan and Infinite Waters on Youtube. Their vids tend to be lengthy tho.
For lucid dreaming/astral projection, Ryan Cropper and Gordon Xavier.

There are others but those are the ones I watch the most. @Oso sells a small book that streamlines all the important info on his website. www.osocollective.com

Explore youtube come back with your findings.