Spirituality Thread - OBEs, lucid dreams, meditation, chakras etc

OsO

Souldier
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
i got this one to help boost my confidence. im facing a real fukked up case i got falsely accused of some foul shyt and it fukked with my head big time. i was feeling all kinds of shame even tho im innocent because the charges are pretty fukked up and the police actualy bought their story and charged me with that shyt. its disgusting what this family have done.

in the piece is tigers eye, onyx and rhodonite crystals along along with the other stuff that makes orgonite.

and i only smoke at night now before bed. i lost my job because of this case so ive had the free time to get back to doing me. my real talent lies in boxing and with all this free tme i can train every day again. at least until court i can fully focus on myself and the things i want to do. because that job was killing my soul anyway. :dame:

Thanks for sharing bro... so much I want to say in response to this post. But long story short, do your best to emotionally keep coming from a place of positive intent towards others and yourself. Keep your thoughts, feelings, and actions as pure as possible. I know it's easier said than done but that's the goal. Every positive thought, feeling, and action is a victory.

Holding the orgonite while you meditate on positive feelings is one exercise. Holding the orgonite while spreading positive intent to others and yourself is good. Remember to do your deep breathing the whole time.

And reflecting on what you're grateful for is another good mental/emotional exercise.

Also, I would think about going on a 3-day raw food fast. We were just talking about vibrations and you can increase your amount of "good luck" or good things happening to you simply by raising your vibration i.e. cleaning up your diet, because the vibration you carry internally will be what you attract externally.

Edit: And keep ya head up :salute: When is the next court date?

Last edited:

yo moms

drunk
Daps
Thanks for sharing bro... so much I want to say in response to this post. But long story short, do your best to emotionally keep coming from a place of positive intent towards others and yourself. Keep your thoughts, feelings, and actions as pure as possible. I know easier said than dont but that's is the goal. And every positive thought, feeling, and action is a victory.

Holding the orgonite while you meditate on positive feelings is one exercise. Holding the orgonite while spreading positive intent to others and yourself is good. Remember to do your deep breathing the whole time.

And reflecting on what you're grateful for is another good mental/emotional exercise.

Also, I would think about going on a 3-day raw food fast. We were just talking about vibrations and you can increase your amount of "good luck" or good things happening to you simply by raising your vibration i.e. cleaning up your diet, because the vibration you carry internally will be what you attract externally.

Edit: And keep ya head up :salute: When is the next court date?

good looking out :salute:

first court date is march 31 but nothimg will happen that day. cus of the crimes alledged the magistrate court has to move it on to the crown court.

gonna go meditate with it now.

• Dap
Reactions: Oso

SemiEnlightenedBum

The Project's Manly P Hall
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
I'm Hard Like D-Block Readin The Book Of Enoch...
Lol dudes talmbout demons

Scared to enter the dark side huh?

Scared of the KA or shadow my ninjas ?

Scared of that boogie man in ya closet ?

Scared of the inner darth?

Scared of that 3-6 ?

Haha

nah,the real dark side is everyday libe being controlled by the illuminazi's&them keeping everyone in economic servitude,brains shackled,under constant surveillance,killing muhfukkas without regard,chemtrails,no alien disclosure,keepin Tesla free energy locked down,etc ad nauseam,any demons you encounter in the astral realm are ones you called on/karma for something sinister you've done,you punish yourself by calling on them,but i've encountered them in the spiritual realm,i've learned to make them my lapdogs,and if they consider that a celestial challenge,then let them come,they can't do much worse then the shyt i've endured/seen&the persecution i've faced on this planet..in'shallah

i'm a firm believer in the yin&yang/duality of things,a great spiritual soul jah wants to know both sides to differentiate between forces,know both sides of life,be comfortable in the triple darkness/10,000 lights in the crown of YHWH...

SemiEnlightenedBum

The Project's Manly P Hall
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
I'm Hard Like D-Block Readin The Book Of Enoch...
btw i had two dreams last night that literally just shredded my dream state/lucid dreaming/the astral realm,it twas so vivid and intense that i can't een explain it fully,but eye have a feeling that it will be revealed further to me in the future,for the first time in quite a few blue moons eye can say the spiritual richter has knocked thoust grime god out of his personal 360 orbit...:lupe::ohlawd:

for the 2nd time eye een got a verbal message/sacrament from a spiritual source,eye so rarely hear sounds in my dreams that i remember/resonate that i'm just..:jbhmm:

eye can fully state that eye know alien/spiritual worlds exist outside this Tesseract they have us trapped in,this is just the tip of the proverbial iceberg hideout..

yo moms

drunk
Daps
this orgonite pendant has worked :dwillhuh:

it took maybe a week of wearing it and sleeping on it. but now my confidence is through the roof. its done something internally because even if i dont wear it im still floating through life. mad ting.

• Dap
Reactions: Oso

Mess World

☭☥☤☮☯ψ
Daps
nah,the real dark side is everyday libe being controlled by the illuminazi's&them keeping everyone in economic servitude,brains shackled,under constant surveillance,killing muhfukkas without regard,chemtrails,no alien disclosure,keepin Tesla free energy locked down,etc ad nauseam,any demons you encounter in the astral realm are ones you called on/karma for something sinister you've done,you punish yourself by calling on them,but i've encountered them in the spiritual realm,i've learned to make them my lapdogs,and if they consider that a celestial challenge,then let them come,they can't do much worse then the shyt i've endured/seen&the persecution i've faced on this planet..in'shallah

i'm a firm believer in the yin&yang/duality of things,a great spiritual soul jah wants to know both sides to differentiate between forces,know both sides of life,be comfortable in the triple darkness/10,000 lights in the crown of YHWH...

okay

Mess World

☭☥☤☮☯ψ
Daps
KaO2Yfq.jpg

Nuumite (sorcery stone)
Red jasper (warrior stone)
Forgot what the small black one
I wear lots of turquoise which is also a warriors stone