Spirituality Thread - OBEs, lucid dreams, meditation, chakras etc

Soon

Banned
Daps
any powers like divination, astral projection, channeling, drug induced spiritual activity, meditation, and telepathy are powers achieved by being possessed with a demon. Demons have the ability to provide super strength (luke 8:26-30, the demoniac man broke chains and fetters when subdued), predict the future (acts 16:16-18, demon possessed slave woman making money through her abilities) communicate and raise spirits (1 samual 28:7-14, witch of endor raising spirits from the dead). All spiritual activity through meditation is mediumship, opening oneself up to the spirits of this world, which are demons.

Deuteronomy 18:9-14

"When thou art come into the land which Yahuah Alahika giveth thee, thou shalt not learn to do after the abominations of those nations.There shall not be found among you any one that maketh his son or his daughter to pass through the fire, or that useth divination, or an observer of times, or an enchanter, or a witch, Or a charmer, or a consulter with familiar spirits, or a wizard, or a necromancer. For all that do these things are an abomination unto Yahuah: and because of these abominations Yahuah Alahika doth drive them out from before thee. Thou shalt be perfect with Yahuah Alahika. For these nations, which thou shalt possess, hearkened unto observers of times, and unto diviners: but as for thee, the Yahuah Alahika hath not suffered thee so to do.

You can easily tell if someone has demonic possession or if it is spiritual gifts as described by 1 Corinthians 12:8-10, because what they do or say makes you feel good it is Divine. Also people will know if they have spiritual gifts, because the spiritual gifts will make them feel good, it will never make the person with the spiritual gift feel bad. Spiritual gifts will only Exalt, it will never lower you. @CinnaSlim

I've known people who would reveal things about me and it was all bad and it was my sins and sinful desire, I knew they had something nefarious going on.

Demonic spirits can not tell the future, the best they can do is make good guesses. Fortune telling is NOT the same thing as seeing the future, seeing the future is a supernatural gift achieved through the Holy Spirit. If demons could tell the future we would be in big trouble. That slave women would have known Paul was coming before he came, there is no instance in the Bible where a demon knew Jesus, Paul, or the 12 disciples were coming before they came its ONLY after Christ appeared before them that they identified His divinity.

Endor did not raise Samuel, this is an impossibility. Demons do not operate within the divine realm, this happens all the time where a psychic will fool you into thinking you are communicating with a dead relative, and its really a demon communicating. Also, the Witch of Endor was very surprised by the appearance of Samuel, and Saul was communicating directly with Samuel, mediums are not able to let you communicate directly with any spirit. Only God can communicate directly with men, while the Holy Spirit communicates to use through dreams, visions, miracles, healing, words of wisdom, words of knowledge, faith, tongues, and discernment of spirits.

No Vodouisant or Occultist will ever tell you what happened with Samuel and Saul is possible, demonic spirits will only talk to men through a medium/possessed person never will they appear to you unless you astral project into their spirit world.

Same reason why a demon can not recreate a face, they look at us in a very distorted way. They pervert everything because they are distorted beings, sin is a distortion of everything that is good, (like a lie is a distortion of the truth) which is why a demon never does good. And good is achieved only through the Holy Spirit which is good and perfect. Any interaction with a demon through rituals, divination (such as tarot card readings), or spiritual work will bring that demon into your life. You give demons far too much credit.

Chez Lopez

Neo-Abolitionist
Daps
Reppin
YAHUSHA HA MASHIACH
1 Corinthians 12

Now about the gifts of the Spirit, brothers and sisters, I do not want you to be uninformed.
2 You know that when you were pagans, somehow or other you were influenced and led astray to mute idols.
3Therefore I want you to know that no one who is speaking by the Spirit of God says, “Jesus be cursed,” and no one can say, “Jesus is Lord,” except by the Holy Spirit.
There are different kinds of gifts, but the same Spirit distributes them.
5 There are different kinds of service, but the same Lord.
6 There are different kinds of working, but in all of them and in everyone it is the same God at work.

The gifts are distributed by The Holy Spirit, so how is it demonic possession?

what gifts, which gifts? There are certain requirements that one must have to even be bestowed with the Qadash Ruach. if one is not living a righteous lifestyle one will not have spiritual gifts. U both are getting confused at what spiritual means.

romans 7:14
For we know that the law is spiritual: but I am carnal, sold under sin

this is what it means to 'walk in the spirit' by the Word, which is his law. That is the only way to receive spiritual giFts. not just any 'gift' comes from the Most High.

1 John 4:1
Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of Alahim: because many false prophets are gone out into the world.

Spiritual gifts are only from the Most High Yahuah and they must be prayed for, not through drug use or by any other means. If one is not keeping the commands then there are no spiritual gifts from the Most High.

Proverbs 28:9
He that turneth away his ear from hearing the law, even his prayer shall be abomination.

Chez Lopez

Neo-Abolitionist
Daps
Reppin
YAHUSHA HA MASHIACH
You can easily tell if someone has demonic possession or if it is spiritual gifts as described by 1 Corinthians 12:8-10, because what they do or say makes you feel good it is Divine. Also people will know if they have spiritual gifts, because the spiritual gifts will make them feel good, it will never make the person with the spiritual gift feel bad. .

this is not true. a spiritual gift has nothing to do with how anyone feels, the Most High is not dependent upon human emotions. its very obvious the things being discussed here are demonic.

Soon

Banned
Daps
this is not true. a spiritual gift has nothing to do with how anyone feels, the Most High is not dependent upon human emotions. its very obvious the things being discussed here are demonic.

You throw demonic around to loosely, especially when a Christian brother asked for our help. He never stated anything about drug use or the occult, just his spiritual troubles. And I never said anything about drug use or the occult. I already stated much faith and prayer is needed.

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
what gifts, which gifts? There are certain requirements that one must have to even be bestowed with the Qadash Ruach. if one is not living a righteous lifestyle one will not have spiritual gifts. U both are getting confused at what spiritual means.

romans 7:14
For we know that the law is spiritual: but I am carnal, sold under sin

this is what it means to 'walk in the spirit' by the Word, which is his law. That is the only way to receive spiritual giFts. not just any 'gift' comes from the Most High.

1 John 4:1
Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of Alahim: because many false prophets are gone out into the world.

Spiritual gifts are only from the Most High Yahuah and they must be prayed for, not through drug use or by any other means. If one is not keeping the commands then there are no spiritual gifts from the Most High.

Proverbs 28:9
He that turneth away his ear from hearing the law, even his prayer shall be abomination.
The gifts described in the next two verses.
Someone posted verses 8-10. I provided the beginning of the chapter to provide context.

yo moms

drunk
Daps

OsO

Souldier
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
@Oso you got any exercises for me to do with my new orgonite piece?

Got you covered my man. First question is, what do YOU want to accomplish? What kind of energy do YOU want to enhance in your life?

Second question is, what all is in your orgonite?

anyone into solfeggio frequencies? i swear down they put me in the most meditative state without any effort just some headphones.

this is an interesting watch too. the guy in the vid is basically our version of tesla.

Vibration and sound are so so important, especially the vibration you carry inside your body. All energy, all powers of manifestation arise from within. The outside world is the illusion and the distraction in this sense. And different sounds like the solfeggio frequencies, crystal bowls, and even certain music can help facilitate a positive change in our emotional state/vibration.

I also wanted to comment on what you said about marijuana. If you think you're doing it too much, you probably are. You should definitely scale back and fill that time void with something constructive like exercise, or writing, or some kind of creative expression you enjoy. Also, for health reasons invest in a quality vaporizer if smoking is something you're going to be doing as you get older.

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens
i love this thread so informative
2333540_o.gif

yo moms

drunk
Daps
Got you covered my man. First question is, what do YOU want to accomplish? What kind of energy do YOU want to enhance in your life?

Second question is, what all is in your orgonite?

Vibration and sound are so so important, especially the vibration you carry inside your body. All energy, all powers of manifestation arise from within. The outside world is the illusion and the distraction in this sense. And different sounds like the solfeggio frequencies, crystal bowls, and even certain music can help facilitate a positive change in our emotional state/vibration.

I also wanted to comment on what you said about marijuana. If you think you're doing it too much, you probably are. You should definitely scale back and fill that time void with something constructive like exercise, or writing, or some kind of creative expression you enjoy. Also, for health reasons invest in a quality vaporizer if smoking is something you're going to be doing as you get older.

i got this one to help boost my confidence. im facing a real fukked up case i got falsely accused of some foul shyt and it fukked with my head big time. i was feeling all kinds of shame even tho im innocent because the charges are pretty fukked up and the police actualy bought their story and charged me with that shyt. its disgusting what this family have done.

in the piece is tigers eye, onyx and rhodonite crystals along along with the other stuff that makes orgonite.

and i only smoke at night now before bed. i lost my job because of this case so ive had the free time to get back to doing me. my real talent lies in boxing and with all this free tme i can train every day again. at least until court i can fully focus on myself and the things i want to do. because that job was killing my soul anyway. :dame:

Mess World

☭☥☤☮☯ψ
Daps
Lol dudes talmbout demons

Scared to enter the dark side huh?

Scared of the KA or shadow my ninjas ?

Scared of that boogie man in ya closet ?

Scared of the inner darth?

Scared of that 3-6 ?

Haha