Spirituality Thread - OBEs, lucid dreams, meditation, chakras etc

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
joe is weird as fukk. he bullies people on his show. he always talks about mens bodies and dikks. he recommends psychedelics to everyone but all hes done is smoke dmt a few times which is only a 15 minute trip. he told that cnn reporter amber lyons to go to peru to do ayahuasca in the jungle and she went because she thought joe had acrually been and done it. :skip:

hes fake as fukk. hes the most insecure 40 year old ive ever seen. i had to stop listening to the podcasts after like 150.
Wtf are you talking about. Amber did psychedelics after Joe said mushrooms changed his life. She had depression and anxiety problems. How does Joe bully people? Lol

yo moms

drunk
Daps
Wtf are you talking about. Amber did psychedelics after Joe said mushrooms changed his life. She had depression and anxiety problems. How does Joe bully people? Lol

this is from ambers words.

joe did mushrooms once and never did them again. they didnit change him. he still has issues bullying other people because of his own insecurities. hes racist as fukk too.

theres a reason patrice o'neal never fukked with dude even tho they were both in the same boston comedy scene.

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
:gladbron:

story time :feedme:
Tell me more
Joey did a comedy show in Lexington and me and my boys saw him sitting outside so we screamed "JOEY!" And he waved us over and he asked us how serious they are about weed in Kentucky and we told him they were somewhat serious but not crazy strict about it, because the venues security guard kept patrolling the area every few minutes. Anyway he asked us if we wanted to smoke a number and of course we said yes. He joked that there was PCP in the joint and one of my friends who didn't know Joey just instantly walks away :russ:. I'm on the lookout for security and we're smoking up. It was right before Joey was about to come on so we were the only ones outside. He pulled out his cell phone and started showing us p*ssy pics some black girl sent him on Twitter lmao. About halfway through the joint security drives up and we put the joint out and went into the show. Dude is so funny in person. The weed was fire too honestly it's some of the best shyt I've smoked. He put the joint roach in a bush we were sitting next to so after the show I went back and took the roach. Smoked the rest of it in the carand went to get some chicken. The chicken place could smell the trees so they gave us extra tenders and biscuits. Was such a fun night, he even mentioned us on his podcast after it happened.

Phoenix_Knightly23

Out of TLR and into the light :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
joe is weird as fukk. he bullies people on his show. he always talks about mens bodies and dikks. he recommends psychedelics to everyone but all hes done is smoke dmt a few times which is only a 15 minute trip. he told that cnn reporter amber lyons to go to peru to do ayahuasca in the jungle and she went because she thought joe had acrually been and done it. :skip:

hes fake as fukk. hes the most insecure 40 year old ive ever seen. i had to stop listening to the podcasts after like 150.

:russ: LOOOL!!

I can see why you'd feel that way LOL I just listen to him for laughs and random gems every so often

Joey did a comedy show in Lexington and me and my boys saw him sitting outside so we screamed "JOEY!" And he waved us over and he asked us how serious they are about weed in Kentucky and we told him they were somewhat serious but not crazy strict about it, because the venues security guard kept patrolling the area every few minutes. Anyway he asked us if we wanted to smoke a number and of course we said yes. He joked that there was PCP in the joint and one of my friends who didn't know Joey just instantly walks away :russ:. I'm on the lookout for security and we're smoking up. It was right before Joey was about to come on so we were the only ones outside. He pulled out his cell phone and started showing us p*ssy pics some black girl sent him on Twitter lmao. About halfway through the joint security drives up and we put the joint out and went into the show. Dude is so funny in person. The weed was fire too honestly it's some of the best shyt I've smoked. He put the joint roach in a bush we were sitting next to so after the show I went back and took the roach. Smoked the rest of it in the carand went to get some chicken. The chicken place could smell the trees so they gave us extra tenders and biscuits. Was such a fun night, he even mentioned us on his podcast after it happened.

:gladbron:

LOL!!!! :pachaha:

He getting p*ssy pics? :wow: Joey the gawd.

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
this is from ambers words.

joe did mushrooms once and never did them again. they didnit change him. he still has issues bullying other people because of his own insecurities. hes racist as fukk too.

theres a reason patrice o'neal never fukked with dude even tho they were both in the same boston comedy scene.

You have a good memory lol I stand corrected. It's not like he said "i've done ayahuasca you should do it too" though. Joe and callen are best friends, I think we've all been a dikk to our friends every once in a while. Redban used to say totally off the wall things that would derail the entire conversation and joe would understandably get mad at him. I'm not saying he's prefect but he's overall a crazy nice guy otherwise he wouldn't have as many friends as he does. You can not like him that's.cool but you're really cherry picking here because he put ALL of his friends on. He took Ari and Joey on tour with him when they were nothing. He exposed and called out mencia and he promotes all of his friends and wants them to succeed.

yo moms

drunk
Daps
You have a good memory lol I stand corrected. It's not like he said "i've done ayahuasca you should do it too" though. Joe and callen are best friends, I think we've all been a dikk to our friends every once in a while. Redban used to say totally off the wall things that would derail the entire conversation and joe would understandably get mad at him. I'm not saying he's prefect but he's overall a crazy nice guy otherwise he wouldn't have as many friends as he does. You can not like him that's.cool but you're really cherry picking here because he put ALL of his friends on. He took Ari and Joey on tour with him when they were nothing. He exposed and called out mencia and he promotes all of his friends and wants them to succeed.

if that was joe you saw outside he wouldnt have smoked with you and chilled with you like that. theres so many stories of him being a dikkhead to fans. hes really not what hes advertising. hes not a real one at all.

and ari is complete piece of shyt. known for bullying people too.

joey is a real one you can tell. but joe is just fake as fukk.

yo moms

drunk
Daps
also there was one 18 year old kid from england. typical joe rogan podcast fan. he went to peru to do ayahuasca on his own. he never came home. he was found buried on the side of a road in the jungle. something went wrong and the ayahuasca killed him.

joe has a lot of influence. and theres a lot of kids listening to his podcast. i started listening to him when i was 16. he cant be so irresponsible to keep glorifying and recommending this shyt. especially since hes never been and has no idea how intense the whole experience is. these kids listen to joe talking about how ayahuasca is a life changing experience (which it is) amd how it will do this for you and do that for you. but joe doesnt know how serious it is.

joe isnt ready to face his own demons. he will never take ayahusca. hes more about running away from himself and trying to change who he is. hes nearly 50 years old and hes on human growth hormone and testosterone therapy. basically roided up to the gills. used to have hair transplants. refuses to acknowledge his homosexual tendencies. ive never heard of a grown man sit and gaze at at mans body and talk about how sexy it is on numerous occasions.

Soon

Banned
Daps
Good book linking vodou and quantum physics.

51suQGh0vcL._SL1500_.jpg

I can see the metaphysical aspect of Vodou, eliminating the whole idea of spirits doing the work and its actually energies you put out there. Rituals just being alchemy putting you in a certain state, even drinking chicken blood can be looked at as alchemy.

Even spirit possession can be energies unlocking the worst put of your psyche or causing physical brain/bodily damage which leads you to go crazy.

The biggest hurdle is to believe that we are the only ones who are aware, the "source" we came from has no awareness. Buddhists and true metaphysicists view the "Source" of all life as being no different than electricity, no one thinks electricity has any thoughts or feelings, it just produces electricity. Once you consider the "Source" to be God, you are no longer dealing with metaphysics, you are dealing with Spirituality.

I don't see how anyone can look at things both metaphysically and spiritually, Buddah Monks only look at things metaphysically. @Oso @Brown_Pride @The Dankster @Chez Lopez @CinnaSlim @agnosticlady

The ideologies of metaphysics and spirituality are too different.

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
Just because you are Atheist, doesn't mean God and other entities don't believe you exist.

This is stated in I Corinthians 12:8-10.

@T-K-G
@Ciggavelli
@CinnaSlim
@kp404
This thread did not have as much metaphysics as I thought, it was really only about OBE, astral projection, not a lot on mediation or chakras.

I think what messes a lot of people who wants to get into metaphysics, they mix it will spirituality. Buddhist do not believe in God or a soul being an spirit that will exist in eternity, they actually believe you will just be absorbed back and reincarnated. They view all the "Source" of all life as being no different than electricity, no one thinks electricity has any thoughts or feelings, it just produces electricity. Once you consider the "Source" to be God, you are no longer dealing with metaphysics, you are dealing with Spirituality.

So when people get into Eastern philosophy/metaphysics they really are approaching it all wrong. Its really hard to find a Westerner who is truly into metaphysics and looks at mediation, yoga, chakras, etc... in truly metaphysical way. Even stones and crystals which are purely a metaphysical concept, you couldn't add a spiritual component if you tried but somehow people will incorporate it into their spirituality. :snoop:
I think people try to use rationalize a connection between all energy and spirituality. Take everything with a grain of salt.

For example, a lot of spiritual stories in Ifa and Hindu are just ways to explain the relationship or reasons why certain things in nature act the way they do. Just like the story of Noah, The Flood and the rainbow. The Orisha are individuals with unique personalities but they represent different thing in nature, rivers, ocean, winds, technology, etc. Even Astrology, the Gods Pluto/Hades, Jupiter/Zeus, Venus/Aphrodite are representations of the Planet's energies.

I'm very liberal in all this because I'm still learning and my way of understanding is that the truth is the truth no matter the source. As long as people can get an understanding of the truth, how they get that understanding isn't as important. Some people use intuition, other's are physical, other's are visual, etc. But that's why I believe that spiritual stories from different religions and places are so similar.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
  • Dap
Reactions: Oso

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
Many years ago I was apprenticed under a Jamaican man of spells called an Obeahman. I learned that in the scheme of things all things must return to a balance. If you create any movement in the normal flow of events somehow somewhere there must be a return to the equalibrium. Simply put, if you act as the Medium between the person wanting a spell given and the person receiving the spell, the person wanting the spell is responsible for the consequences. If, on the otherhand, you are the perpetrator of the spell for your own reasons on your own behalf, then YOU must accept and bear the consequences. Nothing is free, there is always a payoff somewhere. It is worth considering when you start casting about spells or interfering with the normal flow of events. Spoken from experience.

Justice is not postponed. A perfect equity adjusts its balance in all parts of life. Oi chusoi Dios aei enpiptousi, -- The dice of God are always loaded. The world looks like a multiplication-table, or a mathematical equation, which, turn it how you will, balances itself. Take what figure you will, its exact value, nor more nor less, still returns to you. Every secret is told, every crime is punished, every virtue rewarded, every wrong redressed, in silence and certainty. What we call retribution is the universal necessity by which the whole appears wherever a part appears. If you see smoke, there must be fire. If you see a hand or a limb, you know that the trunk to which it belongs is there behind.

Ralph Waldo Emerson -- "Compensations"

The more pure and spiritually developed a person is (especially if they are actively working towards real spiritual advancement) the more attention they will attract from the negatives to pull them down (see Mara). In other words, the potential of any aspirant generates their level of negative opposition, plus their level of positive assistance, as set byKarmic Law. This is the natural way of things, and is part of the reason why real long-term spiritual development is so difficult. And this is also why those that achieve any significant level of spiritual / psychic development usually live fairly difficult lives, or have a painful past.

Robert Bruce -- "White Light Shields"

The First Law of Thermodynamics, a cornerstone of classical physics, states energy always presents itself as being "fixed." That is, energy can be exchanged between the system of interest and its surroundings, however, the total energy of the system PLUS the surroundings remains constant. Nevertheless, in spite of the "rules" observed throughout history in classical physics, in quantum physics, energy can and does appear and disappear out of nowhere spontaneously.

Anna Jones -- "Apportation Revisited"

"There is a powerful connecting force between events. We may not understand it scientifically, but spiritually we know it is so."

Yasutani Hakuun Roshi -- "A Biographical Note"

Soon

Banned
Daps
If you take the normal public definitions of "metaphysics", and "spirituality", then they have complete overlap.

You seem to be defining both in a particular narrow way. Can you be more specific?

I'm defining it the way Buddha did.

New Age westerners overlap metaphysics and spirituality.

Buddhism believes everything has conciousness, even plants. So after you die, if you don't reach Nirvana you can be reincarnated as a plant. So Buddhism sees everything as being one and when you die you either return to the source or you return to earth. Buddhism does not believe in God.

Metaphysics as described by Socrates as "the ultimate nature of things", "The Ultimate" is described as "that which DOES NOT CHANGE" which is the source of what we experience. Metaphysicist do not believe in God.

New Age folks calls "That which DOES NOT CHANGE" the Universe. And they mix mysticism, metaphysics and spirituality. You can understand metaphysics and spirituality are not the same because they do not believe in God.

So, I did not make the definition narrow, this is what metaphysics is as practiced by Buddhist and Hellenistic Metaphysics.

Metaphysics, mysticism, and spiriruality is Hinduism, Voodoo, the Occult, New Agers, etc...

And spirituality is Religious faith.