Spirituality Thread - OBEs, lucid dreams, meditation, chakras etc

Soon

Banned
Daps
A lot of people from the Caribbean use voodoo so that they do not get caught doing crimes or it minimizes the impact or time they receive for certain crimes. There's dominican cats out there wearing special shyt on top of their boxers EVERY SINGLE DAY. to avoid getting caught ....and no lie these nikkaz get thru outrageous situations like having bricks in the car and not getting searched when pulled over... just crazy shyt. Dude's beating body bids.. all by paying for this type of protection every year.

Just keep in mind that the fact it works means the criminal justice system is full of people open to that influence. Just like black magic and love spells will not work on Christians. I'm not surprised he is feasting.

I'm up to page 64, so far after page 15 its been 40 pages of Napoleon going back and forth with folks. But he might be banned after page 64 according to @yo moms.

agnosticlady

AL loves da kids : )
Daps
Just keep in mind that the fact it works means the criminal justice system is full of people open to that influence. Just like black magic and love spells will not work on Christians. I'm not surprised he is feasting.

I'm up to page 64, so far after page 15 its been 40 pages of Napoleon going back and forth with folks. But he might be banned after page 64 according to @yo moms.

Yep people in the entertainment industry and congress use that stuff.

Soon

Banned
Daps
Being terrified of an enraged dog will only make him gut you more.

Yet on the other hand, exerting false confidence over an enraged dog shall make your blood spill more.

My point is, the Christian brehs in this thread being terrified of these realms will only make you more a victim.

The unbelievers in this thread you are underestimating what you can be a victim of.

I personally encourage it, but proceed with caution cause an everyday breh who stands on nothing, or a breh who stands on what is weak spiritually will have some malevolent entities latching onto your life.

Sounds like faith.

I'm a Christian breh, and I can tell you most of Christian's fear is from the unknown.

Metaphysical view: If you tell it to go away, it will cause you don't give it power.

Spiritual view: If you call on Jesus, you are showing connection to God.

I can easily see how Astral projection can be explained in a metaphysical way and in a spiritual way.

Metaphysics is really :mindblown: for a lot of people, and it doesn't help that Westerners are using it as a basis for their New Age Movement, hipster and hippie way of life. If they only knew how foolish they come off to Buddhist, Hindus, and Africans.

@Oso
@Brown_Pride
@Chez Lopez

Yep people in the entertainment industry and congress use that stuff.

They use the Occult more than Black Magic/Voodoo, but at the end of the day its the same difference.

A Santero even said he initiated Forrest Whittaker into Santeria for $10,000. The price is for all the Santereo involved along for food and supplies cause its a 7 day initiation.

@28:20 in this video.

Last edited:

Soon

Banned
Daps
I've had an out of body experience after a fair amount of Nitrous Oxide courtesy of the dentist. It just annoys the shyt out of me when people use all these meaningless fairytale terms like astral realm, chakras, and all that bullshyt. Which it's okay because that's what this thread is dedicated to via the title, but I don't see how lucid dreaming has anything to do with meditation or chakras or spirituality. I'm an atheist and an avid lucid dreamer.

Just because you are Atheist, doesn't mean God and other entities don't believe you exist.

you have natural gifts then bro.

you should focus on understanding your gifts and developing them instead of mindlessly ridiculing. especially since you havent done much research on the nature of lucid dreaming (im assuming).

This is stated in I Corinthians 12:8-10.

@T-K-G
@Ciggavelli
@CinnaSlim
@kp404
This thread did not have as much metaphysics as I thought, it was really only about OBE, astral projection, not a lot on mediation or chakras.

I think what messes a lot of people who wants to get into metaphysics, they mix it will spirituality. Buddhist do not believe in God or a soul being an spirit that will exist in eternity, they actually believe you will just be absorbed back and reincarnated. They view all the "Source" of all life as being no different than electricity, no one thinks electricity has any thoughts or feelings, it just produces electricity. Once you consider the "Source" to be God, you are no longer dealing with metaphysics, you are dealing with Spirituality.

So when people get into Eastern philosophy/metaphysics they really are approaching it all wrong. Its really hard to find a Westerner who is truly into metaphysics and looks at mediation, yoga, chakras, etc... in truly metaphysical way. Even stones and crystals which are purely a metaphysical concept, you couldn't add a spiritual component if you tried but somehow people will incorporate it into their spirituality. :snoop:

Phoenix_Knightly23

Out of TLR and into the light :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Brought some stones/crystals: Tiger's Eye, Citrine, Hematite, and Black Tourmaline. I have everything but the citrine cleansing burried next to a tree in my yard. What does it mean when it feels like the stones opened a hole in my hand? :lupe:

I know there are hand chakras...
where did you get them from?

yo moms

drunk
Daps
Dude is real :russ: You listen to his stand up?

Why you beefin with Joe? :skip:

joe is weird as fukk. he bullies people on his show. he always talks about mens bodies and dikks. he recommends psychedelics to everyone but all hes done is smoke dmt a few times which is only a 15 minute trip. he told that cnn reporter amber lyons to go to peru to do ayahuasca in the jungle and she went because she thought joe had acrually been and done it. :skip:

hes fake as fukk. hes the most insecure 40 year old ive ever seen. i had to stop listening to the podcasts after like 150.