Spirituality Thread - OBEs, lucid dreams, meditation, chakras etc

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
Brought some stones/crystals: Tiger's Eye, Citrine, Hematite, and Black Tourmaline. I have everything but the citrine cleansing burried next to a tree in my yard. What does it mean when it feels like the stones opened a hole in my hand? :lupe:

I know there are hand chakras...

OsO

Souldier
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Brought some stones/crystals: Tiger's Eye, Citrine, Hematite, and Black Tourmaline. I have everything but the citrine cleansing burried next to a tree in my yard. What does it mean when it feels like the stones opened a hole in my hand? :lupe:

The crystals are resonating and increasing the flow of energy into the energy centers in your hands (hand chakras), which is important because the hands and the feet are critical in terms of conducting energy throughout the entire body. It's like two tuning forks when you bring them close together, the energy flows and they resonate.

Soon

Banned
Daps
What happens if you do from what you've heard?

You make a connection you don't want to make, but those are only people who are at risk i.e. there spirituality is low.

The thing about metaphysics, it takes bits and pieces of things which are fundamental to Voodoo (oldest religion), Hinduism (second oldest religion), Buddhism and the Occult & try to make it into something novel. This new age stuff is how you would expect the westerners to b*stardized some pretty established ideas that existed since the beginning of the time. People are more interested in the technique and do not care about the substance. This is why these metaphysical, new age, hippie types sound like they talking mumbo jumbo cause they are sterilizing the practice. FYI: metaphysics started with Socrates in 300 BC.

Only learning about Astral projection and not the full practice and religion behind it is like saying you want to learn the alphabet, but you only studying vowels.

yo moms

drunk
Daps

i bought a orgon ankh amulet off this brother in london. everytime i wore it i felt huge pressure on my chest where the amulet was hanging. i got shook and dont wearit anymore. i thought it was giving me cancer or some shyt. felt like radiation or something. even holding it in my hand i could feel it. :merchant:

OsO

Souldier
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
FYI: metaphysics started with Socrates in 300 BC.

Stop it.

State your opinion, but don't pass off opinion as fact. Both Socrates and Pythagoras studied at the learning centers in Egypt.

i bought a orgon ankh amulet off this brother in london. everytime i wore it i felt huge pressure on my chest where the amulet was hanging. i got shook and dont wearit anymore. i thought it was giving me cancer or some shyt. felt like radiation or something. even holding it in my hand i could feel it. :merchant:

Strong vibrations in any part of the body is a signal of energy being sent somewhere with low energy flow.

If you have good energy flow you still feel the pulse/pressure/vibration/tingle, but it'll be much more subtle and steady.

But don't avoid the pressure/vibrational sensations in your body, move in and work WITH them to clear those energy blockages out.

If energy is flowing you're good and the work does itself. If energy becomes stagnant that's when you develop problems.

yo moms

drunk
Daps
Stop it.

State your opinion, but don't pass off opinion as fact. Both Socrates and Pythagoras studied at the learning centers in Egypt.

Strong vibrations in any part of the body is a signal of energy being sent somewhere with low energy flow.

If you have good energy flow you still feel the pulse/pressure/vibration/tingle, but it'll be much more subtle and steady.

But don't avoid the pressure/vibrational sensations in your body, move in and work WITH them to clear those energy blockages out.

If energy is flowing you're good and the work does itself. If energy becomes stagnant that's when you develop problems.

the feelings was just wherever the amulet was tho. if i put the amulet on my head i could feel massive pressure where it was. the energy wasnt flowing anywhere. just wherever the amulet was. thats why i thought it was radiation or something.

• Dap
Reactions: Oso

OsO

Souldier
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
the feelings was just wherever the amulet was tho. if i put the amulet on my head i could feel massive pressure where it was. the energy wasnt flowing anywhere. just wherever the amulet was. thats why i thought it was radiation or something.

It is radiation in a sense, but it's good radiation.

You should work with the amulet to clear the blockages in your energy body.

Soon

Banned
Daps
Stop it.

First off, I clarified that metaphysics is a neutered version of much older belief systems, some that been here since the beginning of time.

Second, metaphysics was started by Socrates.