Spirituality Thread - OBEs, lucid dreams, meditation, chakras etc

OsO

Souldier
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Like I'd love to do a spirutual/holistic based career but I really don't know where to start. Any ideas, insight, anything?

Just get it started.

Do pro-bono, spiritual/holistic based consultations with your friends and family until you get your experience and clientele up.

Also make sure to capitalize on social media by posting enlightening content non-stop. YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, Twittter, etc...

Develop a company/brand ASAP... design your logo... and get it crackin' :win:

thirdeye

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Just get it started.

Do pro-bono, spiritual/holistic based consultations with your friends and family until you get your experience and clientele up.

Also make sure to capitalize on social media by posting enlightening content non-stop. YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, Twittter, etc...

Develop a company/brand ASAP... design your logo... and get it crackin' :win:

bookmarked!
you're right, I have to start somewhere.

thirdeye

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
FYI:
Grand Portal of Manifestation – Dec 25th – Jan 6th 2016

“Beginning December 25th, 2015 with Uranus stationing direct, all major planets in our solar system will be moving direct/forward, Manifestations can be quickened during this time.

Through the planetary alignments you shall feel a difference in your understanding of self. You shall be presented with various outcomes and timelines from which to choose from in order to continue your mission here on earth, and the timelines that you shall see, shall be seen by all and selected by all whom you are to be walking with on your path. A mutual cognition of a new reality structure and a mutual agreement upon the timeline and experiences to be had shall be made…

…For through fully aligning yourself with the Fifth Dimensional frequencies you shall then be able to manifest the realities of your choice! You shall then be able to fully move into a new phase, whereby all the senses of your present cognition and those unbeknownst to you yet, shall activate and allow you to see beyond the veil, allowing you to experience a different type of reality of BEing, allowing you to walk through veil of forgetfulness arriving at the very core of your own being, communicating freely with those of the higher dimensions and those of the third dimensional earth…

…The acquisition of new technological prowess has allowed humanity to enter a new era of technologically driven automation. And it is through the technology sector of your world, that your earth shall see a rise in new biological structures which will allow you to propel the knowing of your true origins and agendas placed before you by your higher selves upon the entrance into the Matrix System of Planet X…

For through the knowing of your past the knowing of your the true origins, humanity shall be able to take the final step into the destination of full awakening, into the destination of full awakening to that which they are, and propel themselves further still…

….It is through the new seedings, who shall walk freely amongst humans, carrying the collective consciousness of all who have come and gone. It is through these new beings the “new kids”, who shall transform said energies and absorb said energies and erase the past in human cognitive understanding, that the change that you all are longing to uphold shall take place.

It is through your endeavors and the endeavors of your kind shall the earthlings finally be able to grasp the understanding of Karma, and release it once and for all from their memory banks. And it is through the endeavors of each and every single soul presently occupying time and space continuum on the planet known as Gaia that the experiment of the 3rd dimension shall come to an end…”

I can't wait :ohlawd:

OsO

Souldier
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
FYI:
Grand Portal of Manifestation – Dec 25th – Jan 6th 2016

“Beginning December 25th, 2015 with Uranus stationing direct, all major planets in our solar system will be moving direct/forward, Manifestations can be quickened during this time.

Through the planetary alignments you shall feel a difference in your understanding of self. You shall be presented with various outcomes and timelines from which to choose from in order to continue your mission here on earth, and the timelines that you shall see, shall be seen by all and selected by all whom you are to be walking with on your path. A mutual cognition of a new reality structure and a mutual agreement upon the timeline and experiences to be had shall be made…

…For through fully aligning yourself with the Fifth Dimensional frequencies you shall then be able to manifest the realities of your choice! You shall then be able to fully move into a new phase, whereby all the senses of your present cognition and those unbeknownst to you yet, shall activate and allow you to see beyond the veil, allowing you to experience a different type of reality of BEing, allowing you to walk through veil of forgetfulness arriving at the very core of your own being, communicating freely with those of the higher dimensions and those of the third dimensional earth…

…The acquisition of new technological prowess has allowed humanity to enter a new era of technologically driven automation. And it is through the technology sector of your world, that your earth shall see a rise in new biological structures which will allow you to propel the knowing of your true origins and agendas placed before you by your higher selves upon the entrance into the Matrix System of Planet X…

For through the knowing of your past the knowing of your the true origins, humanity shall be able to take the final step into the destination of full awakening, into the destination of full awakening to that which they are, and propel themselves further still…

….It is through the new seedings, who shall walk freely amongst humans, carrying the collective consciousness of all who have come and gone. It is through these new beings the “new kids”, who shall transform said energies and absorb said energies and erase the past in human cognitive understanding, that the change that you all are longing to uphold shall take place.

It is through your endeavors and the endeavors of your kind shall the earthlings finally be able to grasp the understanding of Karma, and release it once and for all from their memory banks. And it is through the endeavors of each and every single soul presently occupying time and space continuum on the planet known as Gaia that the experiment of the 3rd dimension shall come to an end…”

I can't wait :ohlawd:

You're already in it boo... it started with the Winter Solstice (if you're in the northern hemisphere).

thirdeye

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
You're already in it boo... it started with the Winter Solstice (if you're in the northern hemisphere).

:ohhh: Yeah I figured that. I've been manifesting a few things already.
I started the legwork of my hustles at the new moon, the main one is near completion and the other one (the biz idea i mention above) I got the logo done, getting a website by next week and starting my reiki training in January and starting up a podcast for that as well.

OsO

Souldier
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
:ohhh: Yeah I figured that. I've been manifesting a few things already.
I started the legwork of my hustles at the new moon, the main one is near completion and the other one (the biz idea i mention above) I got the logo done, getting a website by next week and starting my reiki training in January and starting up a podcast for that as well.

Make sure you study the human energy body and how it functions, that's mandatory to be good at Reiki and a lot of practitioners skip that part. Because you'll be getting into other people's energy field's and all the good, bad, and ugly that comes with it, including entities that may have attached themselves to your clients.

Also make sure the "chakras" on your hands and feet are open, balanced, and fully functioning... otherwise you won't be as effective. Ideally your ENTIRE energy body should be functioning at a high level to partake in this work, but the hands and feet especially are critical.

And if your teacher doesn't know about this:

torus.gif

Give them the :camby:

Anyone here use chaos magic?

What do you mean when you say "chaos magic?"

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Make sure you study the human energy body and how it functions, that's mandatory to be good at Reiki and a lot of practitioners skip that part. Because you'll be getting into other people's energy field's and all the good, bad, and ugly that comes with it, including entities that may have attached themselves to your clients.

Also make sure the "chakras" on your hands and feet are open, balanced, and fully functioning... otherwise you won't be as effective. Ideally your ENTIRE energy body should be functioning at a high level to partake in this work, but the hands and feet especially are critical.

And if your teacher doesn't know about this:

torus.gif

Give them the :camby:

What do you mean when you say "chaos magic?"
It's subduing the universe through will. Manipulating events on a micro scale using your own energy and causing a macro effect in your reality.

thirdeye

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

Good point. I've been working on my grounding lately. Also, earthing a lot.

I have a question, for an episode I wanted to touch on the importance of chakras, energy etc. Would that be cultural appropriation? Lol. I'm really fighting with this, people should know about the energy the chakras weld. I don't want to offend anyone either.

OsO

Souldier
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
It's subduing the universe through will. Manipulating events on a micro scale using your own energy and causing a macro effect in your reality.

Yes we have the power you are describing... but it's best to have a pure intent with whatever you choose to manifest otherwise you may do harm to yourself or others.

I always get lucid dreaming/sleep paralysis if i sleep on my back

Lucid dreaming is a sign of high spiritual development. If you learn to control and direct your lucid dreaming it can greatly improve your mental functions.

Sleep paralysis is a different story. If you experience it regularly there is either an entity/entities inhabiting the space you're sleeping in, or you have entities attached to you energetically. Either way your best bet is to purge yourself and the space you sleep in of harmful energy.

OsO

Souldier
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Good point. I've been working on my grounding lately. Also, earthing a lot.

I have a question, for an episode I wanted to touch on the importance of chakras, energy etc. Would that be cultural appropriation? Lol. I'm really fighting with this, people should know about the energy the chakras weld. I don't want to offend anyone either.

You won't offend anyone by talking about chakras. The concept of chakras has been around a very long time, they don't belong to any one group.

Do you believe pure intent is possible in imperfect beings such as humans?

It depends on what you mean by pure intent.

I certainly believe humans can have righteous intent behind their actions, we see examples of that all the time.

And that's what having "pure" intent is about imo, it's about doing the right things for the right reasons.

agnosticlady

AL loves da kids : )
Daps
It's real but I wouldn't play with it because there are entities that are more powerful than us on higher levels. You have to be a strong individual spiritually, some entities will latch onto your soul. And they are not friendly.

Have have done this accidentally quite a few times. When it happens rapidly it is a very relaxing and calming experience. When it happens slowly it can be a bit overwhelming. But, I have never done it like the video. I have never felt unsafe or noticed any other entities. I think that kinda stuff is all in your mind. Evil can only come in if invited. You can keep your space clear of bad energy. I keep the vibes in my home very calm, relaxed and safe. Walking in the door is very soothing. So there is no reason bad energy would come into my space.

The only time evil has ever presented itself to me was when I was wide awake. I was working at the front desk. I asked this chick a question and she leans all the way over the counter, hunched he shoulders and this bytches eyes got dark and mouth got inhumanly wide. She looked just like the picture below. Scared the holy shyt out of me. Then she went back to talking like that demonic shyt never happened. I almost positive she was possessed by some evil entity. I gives me chills just thinking about it. But it's not something I would worry about today. My energy is good. Bad energy is not accepted here. Evil can find much more easily corrupted minds.

thumb.jpg

What would you say is a good way of inviting good energy into your life. I feel like bad energy is trying to enter my mind and manifest itself in my life.I remember bad energy would scare me to death during my junior high years and literally haunt me. It got to the point where I could not sleep by myself, but now I feel like bad energy is trying to make it's way back into my life. My boyfriends mom is a VERY VERY VERY spiritual person. Like to the point where she has clients. She keeps glasses of water around her house and has a spiritual room with a parrot in it and NOBODY is allowed in there.