Spirituality Thread - OBEs, lucid dreams, meditation, chakras etc

agnosticlady

AL loves da kids : )
Daps
If you want to manifest something in your life. Use the same technique. Go to sleep with your mind focused on whatever you want and play thru your mind from that perspective over and over again until you get into that "in between state". It gets hard because your mind will start to wonder. If you can get your mind to stay focused on whatever you want when in that state it will happen. Not overnight but that shyt works.

It's really hard to do tho.

You are right....Whenever my mind wandered and I went to sleep I had dreams, but when i was focused I would kind of dream but felt like I was entering a spiritual world where I felt my consciousness.

agnosticlady

Daps
I believe it. I use to have very scary dreams of vampires and ghost when I was younger. I would have the same dreams over and over until I figured out how to "kill" whatever what chasing me. I finally kept having this dream where the banshee would kill me every night. The last time it happened I woke up and told the energy to get out of my space and it never came back. I don't have those dreams anymore.

Yeah I used to have dreams have tribal women standing in corners trying to grab me while I was on my mothers back. They would never be able to get me though. My father would be sitting on the sofa and the tv would be blank/complete static and the room dark. My mom would just be carrying me on her back and whenever those things tried to reach for me they could not get to me.

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
someone teach me how to tap into my own energy and use that power n stuff :lupe:

• Dap
Reactions: Oso

UncleTomFord15

Veteran
Daps
I swear on my life, I use to astral project 2 - 3 times a week like 3 or 4 years ago. shyt was getting annoying so I stopped. Was a master at it. Wonder if I can still do it now. :lupe:

• Dap
Reactions: Oso

agnosticlady

Daps
someone teach me how to tap into my own energy and use that power n stuff :lupe:

Please be careful...I know my screen name is agnostic lady. I do believe that there is higher energy and bad energy that feasts off of fear. If you really want to get into it find someone who KNOWS what they are talking about and experienced. I know that I have and my disagreements with people on here and it comes off like I hate them but I have seen some stuff that I would want nobody on here to see. The type of fear that evil energy can put into you is crazy and soul sucking. Like I literally could not sleep by myself for months. I know that some people think it is fake, but be careful, because once you let some stuff into your life/soul they will have a party and it is hard to get it out.

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
Please be careful...I know my screen name is agnostic lady. I do believe that there is higher energy and bad energy that feasts off of fear. If you really want to get into it find someone who KNOWS what they are talking about and experienced. I know that I have and my disagreements with people on here and it comes off like I hate them but I have seen some stuff that I would want nobody on here to see. The type of fear that evil energy can put into you is crazy and soul sucking. Like I literally could not sleep by myself for months. I know that some people think it is fake, but be careful, because once you let some stuff into your life/soul they will have a party and it is hard to get it out.
i have nothing to lose and i dnt believe in that evil spirit shyt, my body my rules, my mind my thots no-one can take that away from me no matter what tactics they try to use to harm me imo, but i hear u. Oh and cld u please elaborate on what u saw/experienced it wld really help

agnosticlady

Daps
I want to start meditating what are some tips to get started?

I'm getting into meditation. Something that I think truly helps is trying to keep things simple. One thing that I have noticed about people who are successful with meditation is that they have simple lives. Regardless of their religion they are not focused on this world but achieving a higher level. They see more of the spiritual side of things. Look at monks and those like them. I also believe that complete silence also helps or listening to music that is just for meditation.Nature sounds can help to. Try doing everyday. Do not force yourself, but just relax your body and mind. I also believe that eating healthy helps, educating your mind, being positive, doing good just cause, and surrounding yourself with positive people really helps with meditation.

agnosticlady

Daps
i have nothing to lose and i dnt believe in that evil spirit shyt, my body my rules, my mind my thots no-one can take that away from me no matter what tactics they try to use to harm me imo, but i hear u. Oh and cld u please elaborate on what u saw/experienced it wld really help

I believe that there is positive and negative energy and the negative energy likes to feed off of fear. When my family and I moved into our new house I would see dark figures in my room. I know some people may find it funny but I was wide awake and I knew what I saw. Sometimes I would go to bed earlier than my family and they would go to bed later. Without my knowledge my mother would cut off all the lights in the house until it was pitch black. In the corner of my room. The thing that tripped me out was that my room was pitch black (like I could barely see in my room) but the figure was darker than that. Like find the blackest thing you know of and imagine something darker than it. It was very tall, dressed in a black cloak and had a tall black hat on it. It would just stand in the corner with a straight face. I couldn't really see it's face but I could see that it had a face. I could feel bad energy just vibrating from it coming onto my body. Then I could feel the fear coming off of me. Whenever I tried to scream or move it was like I was paralyzed. Sometimes it would stand in the middle of my room, and sometimes it would slide through my door. At one point I could feel my bed vibrating and shaking. Once I felt that I jumped up and tried to run but I felt something under my bed grab at my ankles. I ran into the hall way and turned on all of the lights.
I've had other experiences but I truly remember that one. I hear of it being called a waster spirit.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
What would you say is a good way of inviting good energy into your life. I feel like bad energy is trying to enter my mind and manifest itself in my life.I remember bad energy would scare me to death during my junior high years and literally haunt me. It got to the point where I could not sleep by myself, but now I feel like bad energy is trying to make it's way back into my life. My boyfriends mom is a VERY VERY VERY spiritual person. Like to the point where she has clients. She keeps glasses of water around her house and has a spiritual room with a parrot in it and NOBODY is allowed in there.
Well first you need to realise that there is nothing to fear. You are more powerful than anything that would be haunting you. You exist in 2 planes. The physical and the spiritual. This energy you are worried about only exists in the spiritual and needs to hide and be sneaky. I have had success with just telling entities to leave and that they are not welcome in my home, life or space. Evil only comes in when you allow it. I am sure there are rituals you can do but simply stating my desire has always done the trick.

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
I want to start meditating what are some tips to get started?
Mindfulness meditation is just allowing your thoughts to flow and be acknowledged. When you are busy and distract yourself all day with TV, Internet, games and phone, then your thoughts become backed up, your mind gets cloudy or overwhelmed.

Meditation is taking quiet time to yourself, you put yourself in the observation state. You become the observer of your thoughts. Like logs flowing down a river, or a message on a marquee, just watch them go by without judgement, try not to follow the thought off the deep end, but stay in the present.

If you feel your mind wandering, focus on your breath, feel the flow of air on your nostrils or your lip, feel your lungs expand. Try not to control it, just observe.

It's all about releasing and relaxing. Literally going with the flow of life. Staying in the present moment.
When you focus on the past, your regrets, you become depressed. When you focus on the future, you become anxious. Don't worry about what's supposed to happen, focus on what is.

You can eventually practice meditation throughout your day, feeling how your body adjusts, how yor weight shifts from one leg to the other as you are walking. Feeling your heart beat.

Get out of your mind and into your senses. That's why yoga is a great companion activity to meditation. Yoga is about knowing your body, creating space in your body and maintaining an even breath.

agnosticlady

Daps
Well first you need to realise that there is nothing to fear. You are more powerful than anything that would be haunting you. You exist in 2 planes. The physical and the spiritual. This energy you are worried about only exists in the spiritual and needs to hide and be sneaky. I have had success with just telling entities to leave and that they are not welcome in my home, life or space. Evil only comes in when you allow it. I am sure there are rituals you can do but simply stating my desire has always done the trick.

Thank you! I will try it. I remember my mom doing that for me when I was in junior high and I literally felt the energy leave my preaense. I felt vibrations, wind around my head, faint screaming in some weird langyage for very few seconds, and then I felt cleansed. I also surround myself with light. Some people find it weird, but I open my windows, and use night lights. I am not a fan og sitting in the dark.

Black Nate Grey

The God Emperor of Mankind
Daps
Im glad I found this thread.
I remember when I was younger around 13-15 years old I had my first encounter with sleep paralysis (still do to this day though its much rarer) and it was at the same time I began to lucid dream. It felt strange knowing that it was midnight but the sun was bright out. I also remember flying on the nimbus cloud like Kid Goku, one of favorite memories.
I could also wake up anytime I wanted but it always ended the exact same way. I'm not gonna share how though.
My sleep paralysis encounters are different, I have never seen any shadow people and always see whats in front of me. Honestly Ive never been scared of it, I treat it as more of a nuisance and when I feel it coming Ive gotten good at fighting it off.

I havent lucid dreamt in years but last night was weird.
I was sleeping and went into a dream of myself sleeping (inception) in the exact same conditions, but I had a sleep paralysis encounter within the dream. That's when I knew I was dreaming because I immediately broke out of paralysis to use Spotify on my phone. (Still dreaming at this point)

I've decided I want to lucid dream again but y'all make it seem so complicated, I used to just do it. No steps.

Mac Brown

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-town
I've spoken to several spiritual guides several times during inbetween sleep.

I've learned that I am not as bad of a human as I thought, due to my younger transgressions. Also I've learned recently that the our spirit is neither male nor female.