Spirituality Thread - OBEs, lucid dreams, meditation, chakras etc

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
I've been having these dreams lately about deceased family/person related to my work visiting me. The first dream was my former brother in law telling me who he missed and I'm like in the dream why are you here I know you're dead etc. the recent dream. Few days ago was the lady connected to my job who died a couple of years ago whom I dreamed about.

In the dream, I was lying on the couch and she was knocking at the door but I refused to answer because I knew she was dead and I didn't want to be bothered but she seemed really frantic about speaking to me she even was knocking on the window but get this there was a man at the door too but

I didn't know him and he wanted to get through but she was trying to bypass him because her message was urgent which is why she was looking and acting frantic etc, she was clutching a red purse but I wanted nothing of her message. This is weird and I'm wondering why they are trying to contact me....some May say they are just dreams but I feel it's more..
Yeah, you definitely need to hear her out.

thirdeye

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I'm testing out aromatherapy during my meditation. These are the incense sticks I picked up, I wanna do different combos, see what works etc:

Jasmine: Psychic protection, cleanses the aura, stimulates - creativity and originality, attracts spiritual love.
Musk: Instils self assurance, confidence and strength, heightens passions.
Vanilla: Vitalizes energy, brings happy occasions to the premises, and draws good fortune.
Lily: Protection, Breaking Love spells
Cotton: Luck, Healing, Protection

I've also been using binaural beats for certain chakras I need work on and I def see an improvement. I'm going to see how it goes for the rest of the month.

OsO

Souldier
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Something like another feeling. Wait. Are you asking what sixth sense means or . Is it something different?

I'm asking what you mean when you say "sixth sense."

But I'm sure it's relevant for this thread.

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
so like three days ago i had a dream and in it i became aware that it was a dream and tried to wrk on lucid dreaming. So i shouted "this is a dream, my dream and i can do whatever i want". I tried to fly, managed to levitate and slowly ascend. I cldnt actually fly like superman though, even after i repeated my "this is my dream" statement over and over again. I tired to have super speed and strength but shyt wasnt wrking, I guess this shyt is limited for me.

• Dap
Reactions: Oso

Sassy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Ohh. Im talking about dreams. Premonitions. As well as a "feeling" if i explained it right?

I'm asking what you mean when you say "sixth sense."

But I'm sure it's relevant for this thread.

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
so like three days ago i had a dream and in it i became aware that it was a dream and tried to wrk on lucid dreaming. So i shouted "this is a dream, my dream and i can do whatever i want". I tried to fly, managed to levitate and slowly ascend. I cldnt actually fly like superman though, even after i repeated my "this is my dream" statement over and over again. I tired to have super speed and strength but shyt wasnt wrking, I guess this shyt is limited for me.
Its not limited, google ways to stabilize lucid dreams. You only relied on one. Dreamviews is a good lucid dreaming forum to lurk

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
So what are some tips to stabilize sacral chakra and rework sexual energy? Because some people say when you are frequently turned on its because your sacral chakra is blocked and others say it's normal to have a active libido.

Is it better to be celibate or do I find a way to release the energy? I know it's hormones but I need to find something to do during that time in my cycle since Im not getting any lol.

Those pleasure wands were starting to look real interesting but I'm broke as a joke :bryan:

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
TUMBLED GEMSTONES - Chakra 9-Stone Set
chakra_set_1024x1024.jpg

Just received the stone set. Very impressed with both the quality of stones and speed of shipping. Thanks @Oso!

thirdeye

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I don't know if any of you are into angel numbers are whatever but I communicate with my guide through these numbers. Anyways, this number has be appearing a lot:

Angel Number 11 is a message from your angels to pay special attention to your thoughts and ideas as these are revealing the answers to your prayers. Your positive affirmations and optimistic attitude will manifest your desires and help you to achieve your goals and aspirations. They will also assist you upon your spiritual life purpose and soul mission.

Angel Number 11 encourages you to assist and inspire the human race via your natural abilities, relying upon your inner-wisdom and intuition to guide you.
Repeating Angel Number 11 encourages you to be an inspirational guiding light to bring illumination to others and to help raise spiritual awareness. Trust that the angels support you in your ‘light work’.

Like I'd love to do a spirutual/holistic based career but I really don't know where to start. Any ideas, insight, anything?

fkthisgaysite

Banned
Daps
I used to be real into the whole spirit guide thing, intense intuition, psychic topics, astrology (not just your sun sign) and a bunch of shyt like that. I spent my entire Summer studying this shyt but I lost interest--I got bored with all of it. It doesn't help that I find the community involved with those interests repelling. So the lack of not having someone to talk to weighed in too.

I say meditate/think for and trust in yourself because that is all I gained from reading about and indulging myself in that shyt. That and an immense amount of introspection.

Guide yourself instead of relying on an unknown entity/entities that may or may not be there. Why follow someome else's views when you can find your own meaning of life?
I really enjoy the idea of trusting yourself. Coming up with solutions to your problems by sitting down and thinking about it instead of praying and going on about your day.

Excuse the unnecessary post. Just venting, I have a lot of shelved thoughts that I cycle through over and over.