Strawberry

Big Rufus is gonna give me a daughter named Apple
Daps
Reppin
Montreal/Jamaica
I've been wanting to astral project for years

:noah:

Seems so fun!

I can barely lucid dream and have a bunch of flying dreams but I haven't figured out how to leave my physical body. I'm gonna make an effort to keep trying. Would love to make it to the middle & high realms so I can go laugh with angels.

:jbhmm:

This thread reminds me of the time I was on mushrooms in Prince Edward Island and I was arguing with an atheist about whether or not we had souls.

I started crying because I felt sorry for him for not realizing/understanding that we have souls. I was telling him how sad his life must be if he thinks that way.

Kit was kinda funny, dude was the son of a priest.

:dead:

Has anyone ever tried Laughter Meditation?

It's the funniest thing ever! You get a group on people in a room, then you turn the lights off, get everyone to lay down on the floor and relax/breathe.

A teacher leads you into it with what is called a gradient laugh. It starts small and quiet :lolbron: slowly gradually grows louder :pachaha: and louder :russ:until it becomes uncontrollable. :laff:

Everyone joins in with the gradient laughter towards the beginning and the whole thing lasts 10 minutes.

Then you go through a guided relaxation to gently bring yourself back down and ground yourself.

I would always do this at the end of my Laughter Yoga class and I've had people who were so relaxed that they fell asleep.

:russ:

Since laughter releases endorphins, when you come out of the laughter meditation you experience a euphoric feeling of wellbeing and feel incredibly refreshed. Suddenly you will notice that you're in a great mood and feel very positive about life in general. You learn not to sweat the small things since you know you can just laugh it off.

I'm like Mary Poppins over here :russ:

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
So many of the coli fam on that journey. :mjcry:

I have a dream quartz crystal I haven't used in a while. I find that when I meditate though my dreams become a lot more lucid.

fkthisgaysite

Banned
Daps
I had a OBE before. It happened when I smoked too much weed while on 2 tabs of acid.

At first shyt was cool. Streaks came off my limbs when I moved them around (imagine being able to create streaks in the air with a paint brush -- it's kind of hard to explain). Everything was vivid, blahblahblah.

Long story cut short: things ended up getting very intense and I ended up viewing myself laying down in bed, very aware of what was going on. It only lasted for about two minutes or so, though. At least from what I remember.

What a wild night that was. I felt like I was teleporting and shyt.

Shazeer Fitzgerald

L O O K I N G and F I N D I N G
Daps
Reppin
The South.
Was mediating every day and got to a point where I am hearing a soft ringing in the middle of my head though out the day. What does this mean?

OsO

Souldier
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Dumb ass question. But would the sixth senses count in this thread?

What do you mean?

My wife is into chakras and whatnot. What are some good gift ideas for Christmas to get her? She has a huge rock collection and a bunch of reference books for them already.

TUMBLED GEMSTONES - Chakra 9-Stone Set
chakra_set_1024x1024.jpg

or

Chakra Chip Necklace
chakra_chip_necklace2_1024x1024.jpg

I want to get a citrine sphere. I'll get a citrine necklace first to stabilize my solar chakra. And for my business.

CITRINE
citrine_1024x1024.jpg

Was mediating every day and got to a point where I am hearing a soft ringing in the middle of my head though out the day. What does this mean?

You are being sent information through that frequency. I suggest meditating on it and focusing your awareness on the ringing, that will help the information descend into your conscious mind so you can access it.

Sassy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

PinotNoir

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I've been having these dreams lately about deceased family/person related to my work visiting me. The first dream was my former brother in law telling me who he missed and I'm like in the dream why are you here I know you're dead etc. the recent dream. Few days ago was the lady connected to my job who died a couple of years ago whom I dreamed about.

In the dream, I was lying on the couch and she was knocking at the door but I refused to answer because I knew she was dead and I didn't want to be bothered but she seemed really frantic about speaking to me she even was knocking on the window but get this there was a man at the door too but

I didn't know him and he wanted to get through but she was trying to bypass him because her message was urgent which is why she was looking and acting frantic etc, she was clutching a red purse but I wanted nothing of her message. This is weird and I'm wondering why they are trying to contact me....some May say they are just dreams but I feel it's more..

Last edited: