Spirituality Thread - OBEs, lucid dreams, meditation, chakras etc

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Good book linking vodou and quantum physics.

51suQGh0vcL._SL1500_.jpg

thirdeye

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
What can I do to boost my 3rd chakra?

Do energy work on your solar plexus chakra. Breathing, visualization, and feel the sensations. But be sure that's the chakra you really need to work on.

Balance > everything.

But yeah these work as well as do things for you (boost your confidence so you can be confident behind whatever decision she makes.
I'm pretty sure she's in a middle of a big decision or something like that and that's causing the blockage.

OsO

Souldier
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
But yeah these work as well as do things for you (boost your confidence so you can be confident behind whatever decision she makes.
I'm pretty sure she's in a middle of a big decision or something like that and that's causing the blockage.

By doing energy work she can clear the blockage and thus bring clarity to the big decision.

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
Ah, I was just helping out a friend with this. I remember reading in the ladies thread you were deciding if you were moving or something? Is that accurate?
It's way more than just the big decision. It goes back to childhood and my family.
Basically everything the Manipuri stands for, I have trouble with. Saying no, standing up for myself, self-worth, etc.

I had issues with my root chakra. I feel like ive dealt with that and now I have to deal with my 3rd.

thirdeye

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
It's way more than just the big decision. It goes back to childhood and my family.
Basically everything the Manipuri stands for, I have trouble with. Saying no, standing up for myself, self-worth, etc.

I had issues with my root chakra. I feel like ive dealt with that and now I have to deal with my 3rd.

I've been listening to binaural beats to work on my third eye/intuition and all that. I've seen huge improvement.
I say try and mediate with this: and see if there's a difference. You're pretty open-minded so I'm sure you'll see a difference right after.
I usually wear the colour of the chakra in need of being unblocked.

Here's what I sent my friend today:
12 Ideas For Instant Solar Plexus Chakra Relief… TODAY!

OsO

Souldier
Daps
Reppin
Harlem

I cannot emphasize enough... doing energy work with ALL your chakras to achieve balance. Unless you have astral sight and know for sure which chakras are under-active/over-active then you have to work with them all. Otherwise by focusing on just one chakra you will likely create another imbalance.

thirdeye

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Has anyone here tried dmt?

:dwillhuh:

i love synchronicity :blessed:

my friend tried it and this is what he told me:

I felt trapped in a time warp until i moved past some shyt i hated myself for, then i died and after that i was on a fifth dimentional plane with fifth beings that mastered space time and could communicate telepathically.

I can't wait :mjcry:

thirdeye

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I cannot emphasize enough... doing energy work with ALL your chakras to achieve balance. Unless you have astral sight and know for sure which chakras are under-active/over-active then you have to work with them all. Otherwise by focusing on just one chakra you will likely create another imbalance.

I'm actually going to be taking Reiki courses, it looks interesting. I'm really good at picking up what chakras need work or whatever.