Spirituality Thread - OBEs, lucid dreams, meditation, chakras etc

shmoney

Banned
Daps
i have a reoccuring dream where i hit someone. ko them with one punch, they hit the back of their head on concrete and die. and i go to prison for a long time. this is a regular dream and its the only dream that i can actually remember because it feels so real.

im convinced at this point its a premonintion of soen kind. its different from my other dreams.

HoloGraphic

Trillionaire
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
i got too much built up anger from people telling me i need to get a job. like getting a job is somehow gonna make me a better person. im gettign sick of it frankly. im a dropout with a record, mcdonalds wont hire me. so how is telling me to get a job going to solve anything. people want to say ignorant things to me then wonder why they get an ignorant response from me. im going downhill cus people in real life are pissing me off. just let me box and follow my dreams in peace. fukk off telling me to get a job yu c*nts. /rant

A man isn't a man until he chooses his own path. If that path is boxing, you better box like your life depends on it. You already know it does. Go ham :salute:

shmoney

Banned
Daps
do you think ignorant rap lowers your vibrational frequency? stuff like bobby shmurda and lil reese and them boys?

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
do you think ignorant rap lowers your vibrational frequency? stuff like bobby shmurda and lil reese and them boys?
No, but I think that positive, spiritual rap helps you increase your frequency if you supplement it with other stuff. For instance, listening to Wu-tang when I was 16 helped change the way I looked at things. It wasn't just that though, it was other stuff I was reading, people I was talking to, etc.

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
I've been havin crazy psychotic dreams the past few days. I dreamt I got arrested last night, the shyt seemed real as fukk. I went to the gym today and as I was leavin i saw the popos jam up 2 people burglarizing cars. shyt was crazy

Marci-Senpai

Prosperity, longevity and a sound mind.
Daps
Reppin
More Life, Truth & Accountability
you had a lucid dream.... and allowed yourself to be burnt up!?! :what: why didnt you yell flame on and fly out!
well in the dream i was able to fly but i fell down into a deep lava pit and cudnt fly back out....shyt was cray breh...strange thing is when i woke i was laying by a window where the sun was shining directly on my face....dnt kno if the sun heat had anything to do with the lava in my dream

Iamnoone

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
well in the dream i was able to fly but i fell down into a deep lava pit and cudnt fly back out....shyt was cray breh...strange thing is when i woke i was laying by a window where the sun was shining directly on my face....dnt kno if the sun heat had anything to do with the lava in my dream

I recommend doing some medications to strengthen your mental resolve so you have more control over your lucid dreams.

swimmingpools

strawberry bubblegum
Daps
I think my intuition is getting stronger. I have had 3 recent dreams of people that I haven't talked to in a while, and then a couple of days later they contact me or we somehow cross paths. Also I've been waking up and feeling a flutter feeling similar to the 'butterflies' that you get when you're nervous, and a name will pop into my mind simultaneously. I had a really weird experience with it this morning in the same manner; I got the feeling and a name in my head and then hours later they contacted me. My friend says that its because me and this person still have soul ties, so we can "feel" each other but its happening with more than one person and people that I was never close to.

I'm not clear on whether its meditation, me recording my dreams more, or just a coincidence, but its cool and strange at the same time.

TheBeigeBomber

#Fukkery
Daps
i think ive reached a higher level of conciousness brehs after that mushroom trip. i still see synchronicities everywhere like my third eye is wide open.

last night solidified it for me. i astral projected twice in a dream. one after the other cus i got pulled back to my body to quick.

for some reason i wasnt in my own bed. but i was laying down on my back and started having the vibrations. this time tho i didnt feel any fear like I normally do that stops me from projecting. i just did a strong situp. there was a split second where i didnt know if i just sat up or it was my astral body that sat up and left. but then i started floating towards the ceiling. incredible feeling. i got too excited tho and got pulled back to my body real quick.

but as soon as i went to my body i did it again. the vibrations came back almost instantly and i projected smoothly again. this time i floated up thru the ceiling but i heard my grandma shouting my name. :what: and that pulled me back to my body. i fell back asleep after that.

it didnt feel like a lucid dream. except for me being in a completely different bed and my grandma being there. all i know is that astral projection felt as real as anything. i just wish i had the chance to do more.

incredible experience. i know its possible now.