Free YoMoms

Last edited:

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Holy crap brehs I think I almost astral projected today. :lupe:

An hour or two ago I was sleeping and from what I remember I just felt my body start to rise and I just feel my head to start to vibrate like crazy. I was definitely aware of what was happening and I knew I was starting to leave my body but I got mad scared and stopped it. :wow:

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm scared to go to sleep but at the same time I'm excited. If it happens again I might have to go all the way this time. :wow:

I just don't hope I don't see or encounter anything I'm not supposed to. :lupe:

• Dap
Reactions: Oso

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
I'm scared to go to sleep but at the same time I'm excited. If it happens again I might have to go all the way this time. :wow:

I just don't hope I don't see or encounter anything I'm not supposed to. :lupe:

go head 1st

kaiOogway

Pro
Daps
Lately I've been remembering dreams I had a long time ago and their so vivid shyt got me wondering :lupe: the dreams I have aint like before I can dream about shyt and a. Few days later it happens like when I had a dream that I was in a car accident and the car rolled a few times shyt scared me I thought it was going to be me only for it to happen to my cousin there has to be some deep connection

TheBeigeBomber

#Fukkery
Daps
have any of you dreamt of black figuer(s) who follow, sit and walk by you?

had sleep paralysis and opened my eyes once. black figure opened my bedroom door and stood at the end of my bed :whoa: i dont open my eyes when i get sleep paralysis now. :mjcry:

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nothing happened last night but today when I took a nap I fell into sleep paralysis. I tried to astral project and leave my body and couldn't but what happened was weirder.

I kept waking up and falling asleep and when I finally fell into sleep paralysis I felt my whole head started to vibrate and I felt breathing noises in my ears. shyt had me a little shook. :merchant:

These vibration noises and sounds never happened before. When I was younger and used to go into sleep paralysis I would just be stuck there in darkness and just hear the sounds of everything around me so I don't know if I'm getting closer to astral projection or not. Hell I might just be going nuts. :manny: