Spirituality Thread - OBEs, lucid dreams, meditation, chakras etc

Duckman

Private D1ck/Family Man
Daps
Reppin
Mission Hill
Yo, I got a way of entering the dream world while still semi conscious.

You gotta kinda lay there and let yourself, your body, fall asleep while keeping your wits about you. Let your conscious, your light of life, penetrate all distractions and carry you to the other side. If you loose track of your conscious, thinking mechanism, you fall asleep. It takes practice.

You will be in two places at once if you do it right. You can wake up anytime and move your body while still witnessing dreams. While observing the dream state is like a mist or fragile illusion. Your mind can disturb it so don't get too excited, just let your subcon speak to you thru the visuals.

I'm also going to try LSD in the near future.

why do you gotta take drugs tho? that's a cheap route. i seen a shyt load of stuff without drugs.
if you take it in high quantities it opens your energy field too much and low vibration astral entities become attached to you.

HoloGraphic

Trillionaire
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
why do you gotta take drugs tho? that's a cheap route. i seen a shyt load of stuff without drugs.
if you take it in high quantities it opens your energy field too much and low vibration astral entities become attached to you.

I want to try it. :yeshrug:

But I'll watch out for that. I've heard of it happening before.

Your right it is the easy way. I need to learn to slow down and relax into my natural progress....but I'll probably do it afterwards. LSD will be the most potent psychedelic I've tried to date. I'm still waiting to cross paths with ayahuascua and DMT.

Duckman

Private D1ck/Family Man
Daps
Reppin
Mission Hill
yeah you wait for the thread to progress more. i mean its only done 102 pages. thats nothing right? :camby:

Really? mine says its 44 pages.

I meant when I felt more comfortable in it and saw more meanwhile responses, not with that attitude I ain't sharing shyt though. :comeon:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
I want to try it. :yeshrug:

But I'll watch out for that. I've heard of it happening before.

Your right it is the easy way. I need to learn to slow down and relax into my natural progress....but I'll probably do it afterwards. LSD will be the most potent psychedelic I've tried to date. I'm still waiting to cross paths with ayahuascua and DMT.
LSD is :ehh: i've been fukkin wit it and shrooms for some years now, prolly bouta cop some more in a few days

Itachi

Rookie
Daps
Calcifying your Pineal Gland, Crystals and etc sounds a bit too "New Agey" for my tastes (No disrespect).

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Really? mine says its 44 pages.

I meant when I felt more comfortable in it and saw more meanwhile responses, not with that attitude I ain't sharing shyt though. :comeon:
You should share breh. We got tons of stories in here (I've added a bunch). Don't let that little (actually somewhat big) derailment half-way through the thread scare you. We took care of that shyt :obama:

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I think my meds are killing my spirituality. :mjcry:

It's harder and harder to summon absolute infinity. :to:

I dunno what to do, be crazy or be spiritual?

shmoney

Banned
Daps
Calcifying your Pineal Gland, Crystals and etc sounds a bit too "New Agey" for my tastes (No disrespect).

it was good enough for the ancient Egyptians so its good enough for me. nothing new age about this. its just lost andient knowledge.

new age is putting genetically modified food in your bodies and being a slave to a 9-5 job. thats what new age is.

HoloGraphic

Trillionaire
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
it was good enough for the ancient Egyptians so its good enough for me. nothing new age about this. its just lost andient knowledge.

new age is putting genetically modified food in your bodies and being a slave to a 9-5 job. thats what new age is.

:banderas:

Brehhhh

shmoney

Banned
Daps

i got too much built up anger from people telling me i need to get a job. like getting a job is somehow gonna make me a better person. im gettign sick of it frankly. im a dropout with a record, mcdonalds wont hire me. so how is telling me to get a job going to solve anything. people want to say ignorant things to me then wonder why they get an ignorant response from me. im going downhill cus people in real life are pissing me off. just let me box and follow my dreams in peace. fukk off telling me to get a job yu c*nts. /rant

Itachi

Rookie
Daps

To my knowledge the ancient Egyptians didn't speak on the things I specifically mentioned, but I digress. I just have a completely different understanding of certain things mentioned in this thread.

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
so if a nikka fire on me first i can't buss back cuz it's gonna make my "dream characters" angry? :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol: im just gonna let everybody go ham on me right?

i guess my subconscious mad as fukk at me then cuz im gonna continue givin nikkas that work :win:

be able to do anything your imagination desires and still walk on eggshells brehs
FANZhz6.png

talmbout "misusing the gift" nikka that aint no damn rare gift, ANYBODY can LD if they take the time to learn how, people just lazy or don't care about it that much

only on the coli will a nikka try to tell you what to do in ya own dreams :snoop:
Not trying to tell you what to do, breh. I'm telling you what the gift can and should be used for. If you want to continue to play naruto in your dreams, so be it. If a dream character does something to me when I'm in a dream or if I'm lucid I react the same way, but I don't go terrorizing shyt for no reason.