Spirituality Thread - OBEs, lucid dreams, meditation, chakras etc

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Some people won't ever be able to do it no matter how hard they try. I have a friend who says he NEVER remembers his dreams. that blows my mind.

It can require a lot of concentration, while you're falling asleep keep repeating to yourself that you know you're gonna dream and that you'll remember it, over and over and over, even while you're actually falling asleep. Or think really hard about something specific you want to dream about, and keep repeating that thought over and over while you're falling asleep. The other methods are things called "reality checks" for me, when I wanted to find out if I was in a dream, I would punch a wall and when I felt no pain, I knew I was in a dream, another example would be just stopping and asking yourself whether you're in a dream, do this in real life every day at a certain time, odds are you'll do it in a dream and that will trigger you to think about whether you're actually dreaming or not.
:what: so you were punching walls during the day breh? fukk dawt :mjlol:

sometimes i'll put a red or green dot on my palm as my reality check :ehh: when im dreaming it won't be there when i look for it

but yea the asking yourself if you're in a dream is legit as hell, you can feel your brain actually checking :wow: it's lowkey trippy

what also works as far as memory is trying to remember EXACTLY what you saw or did in the last 5 seconds, like every body movement you made, how it felt, what you looked at, etc. it sounds easy until you try it and realize how quick your mind throws away shyt like that :wow: after a while you don't zone out as much so you're more likely to notice when you're dreaming

what yall brehs be doin when yall lucid dreaming tho? i already told yall my go to is the avatar type ish(fire/lightning/water/air control) or some other type of super-human shyt, i hit Sauron from Lord of the Rings with a Masenko(gohans OG move
Masenko_gohan.gif
) just a few nights ago :banderas: shyt was lovely

watchu nikkas know bout playin ya music loud enough so you can hear it in ya dreams

imagine doin all types of shyt and this comes on mid-adventure :wow:

Last edited:

shmoney

Banned
Daps
does anybody know anything about the negative side of spirituality? like dark arts or some shyt. you know in City of God when Lil Ze goes to that guy cus he wants power and he gives him this dope chain. :wow:

im feeling real negative and this kumbayah my lord lets be friends by the fire shyt is not me. :demonic:

OsO

Souldier
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
does anybody know anything about the negative side of spirituality? like dark arts or some shyt. you know in City of God when Lil Ze goes to that guy cus he wants power and he gives him this dope chain. :wow:

im feeling real negative and this kumbayah my lord lets be friends by the fire shyt is not me. :demonic:

just remember what you put out you get right back.

BillBanneker

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yes and 99% of your entire existence is based on the quality of your subjective experiences. your subjective experiences play an active role in determining the events in your life, so by mastering your subjective perceptions you can essentially master your life.

think of lucid dreaming as a training ground for your subconscious mind. what you do in the dream state affects the mind and body and one can accelerate their own evolution through intentionally manipulating the dream state.

you can do whatever you want while lucid dreaming correct? including controlling other people and even the environment... so before you go to sleep think of the ONE thing you want for yourself in terms of improving your life. what is the ONE thing you want to change about how you perceive yourself or the world?

figure that out and then imitate that state of consciousness while lucid dreaming.

do that for about three weeks.

and your desired state of consciousness will begin to merge with your waking consciousness, and you start to carry those desired traits over to the "real" world.

:ohhh:

I would try DMT but I'd need my Dad nearby :lupe:

Watched that DMT documentary on Netflix, my dreams/imagination are wild enough, I'll probably go full retard if I do some DMT.:lolbron:

The 2020 New Member

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:)

Be prepared to lose something close to you. Research the long dark night of the soul before getting into black magic. Always do your best and work hard. It's not worth it to cheat.

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
:what: so you were punching walls during the day breh? fukk dawt :mjlol:

sometimes i'll put a red or green dot on my palm as my reality check :ehh: when im dreaming it won't be there when i look for it

but yea the asking yourself if you're in a dream is legit as hell, you can feel your brain actually checking :wow: it's lowkey trippy

what also works as far as memory is trying to remember EXACTLY what you saw or did in the last 5 seconds, like every body movement you made, how it felt, what you looked at, etc. it sounds easy until you try it and realize how quick your mind throws away shyt like that :wow: after a while you don't zone out as much so you're more likely to notice when you're dreaming

what yall brehs be doin when yall lucid dreaming tho? i already told yall my go to is the avatar type ish(fire/lightning/water/air control) or some other type of super-human shyt, i hit Sauron from Lord of the Rings with a Masenko(gohans OG move
Masenko_gohan.gif
) just a few nights ago :banderas: shyt was lovely

watchu nikkas know bout playin ya music loud enough so you can hear it in ya dreams

imagine doin all types of shyt and this comes on mid-adventure :wow:

I still think a lot of lucid dreamers are misusing the gift. LDing is meant for spiritual awakening. Doing all that other extracurricular shyt is cool, but it doesn't really amount to anything. All you're doing is pissing off your dream characters (subconscious).

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
I still think a lot of lucid dreamers are misusing the gift. LDing is meant for spiritual awakening. Doing all that other extracurricular shyt is cool, but it doesn't really amount to anything. All you're doing is pissing off your dream characters (subconscious).
so if a nikka fire on me first i can't buss back cuz it's gonna make my "dream characters" angry? :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol: im just gonna let everybody go ham on me right?

i guess my subconscious mad as fukk at me then cuz im gonna continue givin nikkas that work :win:

be able to do anything your imagination desires and still walk on eggshells brehs
FANZhz6.png

talmbout "misusing the gift" nikka that aint no damn rare gift, ANYBODY can LD if they take the time to learn how, people just lazy or don't care about it that much

only on the coli will a nikka try to tell you what to do in ya own dreams :snoop:

Last edited:

shmoney

Banned
Daps
this youtube channel called Infinte Waters is dope. its a uk brother just spitting real shyt video after video. ive learned so much in 2 days just watching his videos. :wow:

hes my father figure now. :mjcry:

Duckman

Private D1ck/Family Man
Daps
Reppin
Mission Hill
lol I'm a pagan and I've astral projected, channeled spirits, and all that shyt. :sas2:
This is another life though, it can't be seen on these coli skreets. :to:

HoloGraphic

Trillionaire
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Yo, I got a way of entering the dream world while still semi conscious.

You gotta kinda lay there and let yourself, your body, fall asleep while keeping your wits about you. Let your conscious, your light of life, penetrate all distractions and carry you to the other side. If you loose track of your conscious, thinking mechanism, you fall asleep. It takes practice.

You will be in two places at once if you do it right. You can wake up anytime and move your body while still witnessing dreams. While observing the dream state is like a mist or fragile illusion. Your mind can disturb it so don't get too excited, just let your subcon speak to you thru the visuals.

I'm also going to try LSD in the near future.