SPINOFF:Leader of Asian male Black female DATING WEBSITE murdered Black girl did almost no jail time

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Dude it's facts though. I know plenty of cool Asian dudes with more game than me - But the vast majority (7 out of 10) have zero game compared to even the average CAC or Black dude.

Just facts....

Go to any pick-up convention who is buying the platinum pass tickets.... :mjpls:

Can you dumbasses stop what your all doing the past couple of pages and go back to the main issue at hand? :dahell: is wrong with yall tonight. This is why certain threads need to go in HL sometimes cause you guys lack maturity. I have no idea how this got off course.

Kublai Khan

Banned
Daps
Dude it's facts though. I know plenty of cool Asian dudes with more game than me - But the vast majority (7 out of 10) have zero game compared to even the average CAC or Black dude.

Just facts....

Go to any pick-up convention who is buying the platinum pass tickets.... :mjpls:

Damn bro cool story, hope it helps your life :mjlol: I fukking wonder ......if these are facts.......why have you been ranting for like 3 post on Asian men. :lolbron:

I guess your tryna brainwash me into believing your meticulously studied theories :troll:
:feedme: more sire

Kublai Khan

Banned
Daps
im not Malcolm bruh...and i dont have beef with Asians just don't tell me that they're on a BM level....were the most influential men in the world....we set all the trends ...so how are our women leaving us in the same #s as y'all women are?

oh btw that video is popular...the OG got millions views...no BM would allow that to happen, without dying first

giphy.gif

blackpower.gif

I guess everybody loves Asian p*ssy and we get our chicks stolen.........but keep going lol.

You got insecure hate in your heart. Let it out.......just let it out.

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn bro cool story, hope it helps your life :mjlol: I fukking wonder ......if these are facts.......why have you been ranting for like 3 post on Asian men. :lolbron:

I guess your tryna brainwash me into believing your meticulously studied theories :troll:
:feedme: more sire

u got white dudes that make it a sport tho, they just travel, screw asian boards, spend their money and bounce

QuavoFlow

Superstar
Daps
Everything you've said is 100% true and the damage it is doing cannot be denied.

I put this on everything that i'm being honest, this just happened recently actually:

I was out with some friends of mine and this chick (my friend's friend... I didn't know her) was talking about how this European (Italian IIRC) guy was gassing her up about her looks. And one of her friends was like, "I love it when foreign men give me compliments, they really know how to appreciate beauty over there.:blessed:"

So I interject (cuz this girl is at least an 8) and I say, "So you saying black men in America never compliment on your looks?" :martin:

She starts laughing and says "Of course they do, :russ: but we all know compliments from these thirsty-ass uncivilized nikkas don't mean shyt :usure:"
This is the mentality we are dealing with. :skip:

The battle lines have been drawn so deep that even receiving a compliment from a non-black man is an oppurtunity to engage in the black men vs black women debate :snoop:

Yeah I know I was the one who actually mentioned "black men," :whoa: but her comment reeked of "Their men our better than ours." So I had to check to make sure

I know this shyt happens on both sides of the isle, and its the spectators (the non-blacks) who are eating off of our dysfunction :cook::popcorn3:
:dahell:kyna c00n shyt

Imlinkin

Banned
Daps
Breh. The first part is whatever. As far as what asian men are doing...im not concerned with who anybody else is fvcking or dating. In 2015 people identify with whatever they identify with. Looks can be deceiving.
:yeshrug:I know black brehs from my military days who aint my brehs like that anymore because they took that 'god bless amerikka shyt' to the head and identify with being republican now, chicks think theyre dudes. Black women or men may think theyre post racial and dont even identify with you or i. I focus on what im doing.

fed318323d69e6bc670c0a2aadcf9d9f.jpg

[
nikka don't be fearful of the truth and facts

The main reason Black men date out is because bad bytches from other races like us....Otherwise there would be no motivation

If I was Asian and could only get a busted BW or busted looking WW why would I bother when I could get the finest Asian Women???
QUOTE="Kuma, post: 16166085, member: 24767"]nikka don't be fearful of the truth and facts

The main reason Black men date out is because bad bytches from other races like us....Otherwise there would be no motivation

If I was Asian and could only get a busted BW or busted looking WW why would I bother when I could get the finest Asian Women???[/QUOTE]

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
- Gender Wars.
- Gender Wars.
- Gender Wars.
- Gender Wars.
- Gender Wars.
- Gender Wars.
- Gender Wars.
- Gender Wars.
- Gender Wars.
- Gender Wars.
- Gender Wars.
- Gender Wars.
- "You got an Asian as your avatar, that means you don't like Black men. Boo-hoo."
- "Naturals = Bedwench."
- "I would'nt mind dating a non-Black man" = Bedwench.

But the Gender Wars are honestly the worst.
*Looks at avi*

What a coincidence.

This thread is for you.
:deadmanny:

Kublai Khan

Banned
Daps

u got white dudes that make it a sport tho, they just travel, screw asian boards, spend their money and bounce

I wonder........why white dudes don't go to Africa to fukk girls............:youngsabo:........I just can't put my finger on it.

Don't be mad chief keef came all the way to China to get a broad and lost

Infatuated US teen found almost frozen to death on bank of Chinese river after travelling 7,000 miles to be rejected by girl he fell in love with over the internet

By Ted Thornhill for MailOnline16:52 02 Mar 2015, updated 17:45 13 Mar 2015

263FE04700000578-0-image-a-17_1425319636281.jpg

+6
  • Lovesick US teen travelled from Ohio to Jiangshan, China, to meet the girl
  • Chinese media only published the 18-year-old's surname - Pratt
  • After she rejected him he went on a drinking binge but nearly drowned
  • He was taken to hospital after being found unconscious near Xu River
A lovesick American teenager almost died after getting drunk and nearly drowning in a river when he was dumped by a young Chinese woman he flew 7000 miles to visit.

The 18-year-old, who was only named by his surname Pratt in Chinese media, had travelled from his home state of Ohio across to Jiangshan, a city in Zhejiang province in China, after becoming infatuated with a young woman he had met online.

But after getting the cold shoulder from his online ladylove when he turned up, he started drinking and was found suffering from hypothermia and unconscious on the staircase leading down into the Xu River.

Scroll down for video

263F648F00000578-2975990-A_lovesick_American_teenager_pictured_almost_died_after_getting_-a-22_1425314937429.jpg

+6
A lovesick American teenager (pictured) almost died after getting drunk and nearly drowning in a river when he was dumped by a young Chinese woman he flew 7000 miles to visit
263F649300000578-2975990-The_teen_had_met_the_girl_online_and_promised_that_he_would_visi-a-32_1425315267433.jpg

+6
The teen had met the girl online and promised that he would visit her. After getting the cold shoulder when he turned up, Pratt drank himself unconscious and was found on steps leading down into the Xu River
A spokesman from the Cheng Bei Police Station quoted on Qianjiang TV said: 'He was unconscious and lying in a pool of his own vomit. It looks as if he might have fallen in the water at some stage as his clothes and shoes were soaked. To be honest he was so inebriated, he could easily have drowned. It was only a short distance to the water.'

Health fears for 10-month-old baby who already weighs three stone (that's the same as an average girl aged six)
Pratt was taken to a local hospital and after regaining consciousness discovered that he had also managed to lose all of his money meaning he could no longer pay for his hotel room.

However after hearing about his hard luck story, the hotel manager decided to let the teenager have the room for free.

He admitted to police that he did not know the girl's real name, only her online pseudonym which was Xiaoqian, and he also admitted he had only started talking to her this year. Because she had perfect English and great photographs, he had fallen head over heels in love and had promised to come and visit her.

+6
Homeward bound: The American teenager, known only as Pratt, survived his brush with death and is now returning to the United States according to the Chinese

+6
Pratt is pictured here in hospital recovering from his ordeal
Police said it appears the young woman may not have taken him seriously until he suddenly turned up in Xiamen, in Fujian Province, and then went to Jiangshan to meet the girl.

Detectives confirmed from his mobile phone that he did try to ring her several times, after which he was told to leave her alone – and his number was blocked.

Depressed about the rejection, Pratt had started drinking and was last seen cursing and staggering near Xu River, where he was found passed out later that night.

Police tracked the young woman down, but she again refused to meet him despite hearing about the fact that he had almost died.

A police spokesman said: 'We followed his progress until he left the country, and he is already on the plane back to the United States.'

When contacted, Pratt denied that he had travelled to China because he was in love with a girl or that he was stood up by her.

I can use Google too:youngsabo:

QuavoFlow

Superstar
Daps
It's there choice ,of course I could say sellout white washed ect.............but females are...........females.

:yeshrug:they can choose the type of people they want. Not like I can change anything venting online lol. Especially an online forum. Plus I don't care about their mental well being. They aint my fam
:lolbron: my FAM is bloodtight.......meaning so far being in America we've kept 100 percent Asian. :sas1:
Now being an Asian family in America that is like the hardest thing to do because we're just simply outnumbered by every other race. Plus we don't get good shine on the media, only time we do is when its an Asian female that doesn't like asians:sas2:

But yea we the few, the proud, the marines :win: ( we do inter Asian mix tho) like SE Asians + East Asian or Polynesian(we consider them Asians)

But honestly I could be the one to break the bloodline :damn: I like them foreigns :lawd:
i live in san diego and this shyt couldnt be any more truthful:mjlol:
your women are out here chasing cacs by the THOUSANDS i kid you not
there are probably more asian wenches than black wenches in my city:mjlol:

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
i live in san diego and this shyt couldnt be any more truthful:mjlol:
your women are out here chasing cacs by the THOUSANDS i kid you not
there are probably more asian wenches than black wenches in my city:mjlol:

FAM SHUT UP AND GET ON TOPIC OF WHAT WE WERE originally talking about in this thread.