SPINOFF:Leader of Asian male Black female DATING WEBSITE murdered Black girl did almost no jail time

Kublai Khan

Banned
Daps
idk i guess but american asian woman are really into IR dating with WM
Damn...........you a genius :mjlol:

I've seen plenty of black women with white men also.....but supposedly 70 to 90 percent of white men don't like bw so it thins the herd.

But can you reply again with the same comment , in a different vernacular. :lolbron:

Daps
Reppin
Queens/NYC
:huh:
This is some super nichy azz niche nichy sh!t. I didnt even know BWAM groups existed online, & i havent seen a sister with an asian brother this decade.

This is an everyday occurrence in any top major city like NYC, LA, Boston, etc. So if you aren't there, that's why you not seeing it.

lKarukera

Banned
Daps
I have no energy for your gender war crap. We get it you hate black men. :dead:

That aside:

Those guys on that site are real people who are abusing black women.

OP did a good thing by warning black women about these type of guys.

So let her cook.

I hate Black men ? Really ? Sheet.. Why ? Because I have an Asian as my avatar ? Does that mean I hate Afro-Carribean men because the man in my avatar is Korean ? Does that mean that if I had an African-American guy like Denzel Washington as my avatar, I hated Afro-Carribean men ?
Please explain to me. My koreaboo, whitewashed, bedwench, self hating, pathetic Black girl self can't really understand why do I, supposedly, hate Black men.

Imlinkin

Banned
Daps
Kobe-U-Mad20110725-22047-1i31pz7.jpg

You seem a lil angry about it breh...

Oh yeah checkout this meetup: Asian Men and Black Women Connections (NYC)

Had a good laugh with me and my Woman.

The most defining thing here is yeah these Asian dudes are short and stumpy, but if they earn good money they can get an Asian bytch that looks 10x as good as the Black Women they trying to pull (and this group look like a bunch of Stampede Water Buffaloes)

No reason for a chemical engineer Koreanikka to be earning 100k+ and settling for some Hobertha with a Master's degree but shaped like a bowling ball.

Like homie race aside are you forreal :mjcry:

And that big ass foghorn leghorn Chigga 6'4 in the pic you know he could clean up easy, dude needs to improve his game. Even if you have a thing for Black Women and totally unnattracted to your own race I get it. But come on man you deserve better than this (even if he got a 2 inch dikk :lolbron:)

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
I hate Black men ? Really ? Sheet.. Why ? Because I have an Asian as my avatar ? Does that mean I hate Afro-Carribean men because the man in my avatar is Korean ? Does that mean that if I had an African-American guy like Denzel Washington as my avatar, I hated Afro-Carribean men ?
Please explain to me. My koreaboo, whitewashed, bedwench, self hating, pathetic Black girl self can't really understand why do I, supposedly, hate Black men.
Threads like this make me remember why I took a break from TheColi..
:scust:
Your dissing OP and her thread just because she wanted to warn the black women here about Asian men who are abusing black women :ufdup:

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Oh yeah checkout this meetup: Asian Men and Black Women Connections (NYC)

Had a good laugh with me and my Woman.

The most defining thing here is yeah these Asian dudes are short and stumpy, but if they earn good money they can get an Asian bytch that looks 10x as good as the Black Women they trying to pull (and this group look like a bunch of Stampede Water Buffaloes)

No reason for a chemical engineer Koreanikka to be earning 100k+ and settling for some Hobertha with a Master's degree but shaped like a bowling ball.

Like homie race aside are you forreal :mjcry:

And that big ass foghorn leghorn Chigga 6'4 in the pic you know he could clean up easy, dude needs to improve his game. Even if you have a thing for Black Women and totally unnattracted to your own race I get it. But come on man you deserve better than this (even if he got a 2 inch dikk :lolbron:)
but theyre getting with WM tho...WM get the best asian chicks....even BM get some bad asian chicks on the WC

asian dudes problem is....they need to stop letting cacs bully them, so their women will see them as masculine

Imlinkin

Banned
Daps
Im kool with it breh. I only like black women and theres a few hundred million give or take 50 million that still like black brehs so im:eat:

54855488.jpg

This is an everyday occurrence in any top major city like NYC, LA, Boston, etc. So if you aren't there, that's why you not seeing it.

DrX

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn...........you a genius :mjlol:

I've seen plenty of black women with white men also.....but supposedly 70 to 90 percent of white men don't like bw so it thins the herd.

But can you reply again with the same comment , in a different vernacular. :lolbron:
the % of BW with WM arent nearly as high as it is with AW WM....plus most of those chicks got mental problems....yall women naturally just leaving yall

what BM would let this happen....

Kublai Khan

Banned
Daps
Any dude can bust the sperm in, the question is did she feel anything? :ld:

Factors that improve conception chances are the Woman orgasming as well as feeling dominated.

Just can't quite understand how a smaller dude can dominate some of these big mamma jammas. :troll:

Can't be no ancient chinese secret I done studied the Tao already. :sas2:
Lmao your just all over the place

Koreans aren't even taoist.:usure:.........excuse you

And your assuming every black chick got a phat ass, and every Asian has a small dikk........:mindblown: :rudy::camby: like you got one of those dinosaur brains. You can only accept stereotypes.

But go ask the Asian girl on the breakfast club. Her daddy is Asian and her momma is black.

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
What the fukk is wrong with the coli? How did you guys get a serious topic like this off topic and talk about random shyt?

Daps
Reppin
Queens/NYC
Kobe-U-Mad20110725-22047-1i31pz7.jpg

You seem a lil angry about it breh...

nikka don't be fearful of the truth and facts

The main reason Black men date out is because bad bytches from other races like us....Otherwise there would be no motivation

If I was Asian and could only get a busted BW or busted looking WW why would I bother when I could get the finest Asian Women???

• Dap
Reactions: DrX

Kublai Khan

Banned
Daps
the % of BW with WM arent nearly as high as it is with AW WM....plus most of those chicks got mental problems....yall women naturally just leaving yall

what BM would let this happen....

Keep going bro :rudy:

Cuz your looking weird as fukk going on an Asian male hate rant. :umad:

Lmao I imagine you searching for that YouTube video like a damn queer
:gurl:

Insecure much Malcolm? Yea I know who you are. Don't be mad I destroyed your ass in some old ass threads I don't remember

Daps
Reppin
Queens/NYC

Insecure much Malcolm? Yea I know who you are. Don't be mad I destroyed your ass in some old ass threads I don't remember

Dude it's facts though. I know plenty of cool Asian dudes with more game than me - But the vast majority (7 out of 10) have zero game compared to even the average CAC or Black dude.

Just facts....

Go to any pick-up convention who is buying the platinum pass tickets.... :mjpls:

• Dap
Reactions: DrX

DrX

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

im not Malcolm bruh...and i dont have beef with Asians just don't tell me that they're on a BM level....were the most influential men in the world....we set all the trends ...so how are our women leaving us in the same #s as y'all women are?

oh btw that video is popular...the OG got millions views...no BM would allow that to happen, without dying first